Windows 10: Help with new home

Discus and support Help with new home in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; So... I have a question on wiring my Computer/TV. I use my 4k 50" TV that is hung on the wall for a TV monitor along with a screen next to my couch on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by TheNamelessPoet, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Help with new home

So... I have a question on wiring my Computer/TV.

I use my 4k 50" TV that is hung on the wall for a TV monitor along with a screen next to my couch on an end table. This way when we watch Netflix/Hulu/MLB.tv I can still do stuff on the PC. My question is in regards to one of...

Help with new home

TheNamelessPoet, Apr 7, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 7, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 7, 2019
  4. drdeathx Win User

Help with new home

Help choosing a new case

Don't really know how to help you. You are being vague. Here is what I would do. Choosing a case is aesthetics first. Shop NewEgg and list the cases you like and list them. Members will suggest the best choice from your selections.

drdeathx, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

Help with new home

1. Help with new home - Similar Threads - Help home

2. Need help activating with either activating Windows 11 Home, changing a Windows 11 Pro...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help activating with either activating Windows 11 Home, changing a Windows 11 Pro...: Hello,I've had the worst time trying to activate Windows 11. I upgraded from Windows 10 Education to Windows 11 Education. I didn't have the Windows Education key anymore so I bought a Windows 11 Home key. It turns out you can't use a Windows 11 Home key to activate a Windows...
  3. Need help activating with either activating Windows 11 Home, changing a Windows 11 Pro...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help activating with either activating Windows 11 Home, changing a Windows 11 Pro...: Hello,I've had the worst time trying to activate Windows 11. I upgraded from Windows 10 Education to Windows 11 Education. I didn't have the Windows Education key anymore so I bought a Windows 11 Home key. It turns out you can't use a Windows 11 Home key to activate a Windows...
  4. Can Someone Help Me Error On Updating Windows 10 Home?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Someone Help Me Error On Updating Windows 10 Home?: So when i was updating my windows 10 home i'm already at 30% on updating the windows, this text appeared:"The system registry contains invalid file paths. Installation cannot proceed. This system image was applied without guaranteeing that drive-letter assignment would match...
  5. Can Someone Help Me Error On Updating Windows 10 Home?

Can Someone Help Me Error On Updating Windows 10 Home?: So when i was updating my windows 10 home i'm already at 30% on updating the windows, this text appeared:"The system registry contains invalid file paths. Installation cannot proceed. This system image was applied without guaranteeing that drive-letter assignment would match...
  6. Can Someone Help Me Error On Updating Windows 10 Home?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Need Help Removing Windows Sandbox from Win11 Home.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help Removing Windows Sandbox from Win11 Home.: As the title suggests, I attempted to install Windows Sandbox on my Win11 Home laptop via CMD. Although I managed to install it, it does not seem to run, and I have yet to been able to get it to run. I've just decided to give up and delete Sandbox but disabling it via the...
  8. Need Help Removing Windows Sandbox from Win11 Home.

Need Help Removing Windows Sandbox from Win11 Home.: As the title suggests, I attempted to install Windows Sandbox on my Win11 Home laptop via CMD. Although I managed to install it, it does not seem to run, and I have yet to been able to get it to run. I've just decided to give up and delete Sandbox but disabling it via the...
  9. I need help to activate Windows Home Server 2007

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help to activate Windows Home Server 2007: I have installed my WHS and cannot activate the license due to crypt32 certificate algorithm issue.i can ping webpages but cannot browse or download the cab file so that I can run windows update.all help is greatfully appreciated....
  10. I need help to activate Windows Home Server 2007

I need help to activate Windows Home Server 2007: I have installed my WHS and cannot activate the license due to crypt32 certificate algorithm issue.i can ping webpages but cannot browse or download the cab file so that I can run windows update.all help is greatfully appreciated....