Windows 10: Help with next GPU upgrade

Discus and support Help with next GPU upgrade in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hey guys, I am really struggling right now with my next GPU upgrade. I literally have the money right now and am ready to pull the trigger but I cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by gillmanjr, Jan 2, 2023.

1. gillmanjr Win User

Help with next GPU upgrade

Hey guys, I am really struggling right now with my next GPU upgrade. I literally have the money right now and am ready to pull the trigger but I cannot decide which one to go with. The ones I am considering are the RTX 3080, 3080ti, 4080, and Radeon 7900 XT. I currently own an RTX 2080 and a 5 year old Acer Predator 1440p ultrawide with G-Sync but I am intended on upgrading to the new Alienware QD-OLED ultrawide (the DTW model with Freesync premium). Because I am most likely going to be...

Read more

gillmanjr, Jan 2, 2023

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 2, 2023
  3. axe0 Win User
    B(lack)SOD after closing GPU demanding applications and games

I would like to suggest 2 more things if you don't mind,
    1. Seat the GPU in another slot, if possible, and see if that helps anything
    2. Use the GPU in another system, if possible, this is a step to determine that it is really the GPU and not multiple defective slots or something else from the system.

axe0, Jan 2, 2023
  4. Help with next GPU upgrade

Motherboard Upgrade HELP!

Rather then upgrading Mobo upgrade CPU or ur gpu. For cpu you can get an E8400/8500 and for gpu you can step up to a 4850 or 9800GTX

spearman914, Jan 2, 2023
Thema:

Help with next GPU upgrade

1. Help with next GPU upgrade - Similar Threads - Help next GPU

2. Upgraded GPU, No Video Output

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgraded GPU, No Video Output: I upgraded my GTX 1060 6gb to an RTX 3070. After installing it, turning the system on, and installing new drivers, I concluded that the computer worked fine. However, when I finished closing the side panels of my case and turned the computer on again, I saw that all the...
  3. Upgraded GPU, No Video Output

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgraded GPU, No Video Output: I upgraded my GTX 1060 6gb to an RTX 3070. After installing it, turning the system on, and installing new drivers, I concluded that the computer worked fine. However, when I finished closing the side panels of my case and turned the computer on again, I saw that all the...
  4. Upgraded GPU, No Video Output

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. GPU Upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU Upgrade: Hi I have a ASUS P8B75-M LX PLUS motherboard and was looking for a decent gpu to compensate my upgrade as i currently have a gt 630 wich one would you reccomend pls my specs are: Intel Core I7 3770 CPU 3.40Ghz NVIDIA GT630 8192 MB RAM...
  6. Upgrade On GPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Upgrade On GPU: Hi, I have a HP Envy x360 and I'm wondering if I can get an upgrade on my GPU from an MX250 to something more powerful? If so what GPU can I get for my Laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-on-gpu/f2386e96-6869-489f-8005-5c9363d9fe00
  7. Shared Gpu Memory help

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Shared Gpu Memory help: I have a intel i7700k and nvidia 1070 my issue it the intel graphics shared memory is 15 gb i use intel graphics for second montior but i have it set in bios to only use 256 mb but why is windows telling me there is 15 gb shared how can i reduce this. Running windows 10 1901...
  8. looking for a GPU upgrade

looking for a GPU upgrade: Hello all, its been a while since i posted here, i have done some research on some GPU and i am slightly still confused as to what to get, since i am unable to do a full upgrade to my current system, i have looked at a evga 1060 6 gig card , i am currently using a evga 750...
  9. wushowhide next upgrade

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    wushowhide next upgrade: On a old laptop with windows 10 1709 I have used wushowhide.diagcab to block the update 1803 and indeed that update is blocked (I've done it because that update did not succeed on my windows 10 1709). But my question is: will the update 1809 now still perform? I'ts important...
  10. alienware r5 gpu upgrade

alienware r5 gpu upgrade: hello i am looking to upgrade my gpu in my pc and i was wondering if a asus gpu will fit and work with alienware aurora r5 pc. i have a 460 watt power supply would that be enough (i5 6600,ssd, 16gb ram)?? link to gpu...