Windows 10: Help with One Drive, I screwed up

Discus and support Help with One Drive, I screwed up in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a new computer and didn't want Microsoft copying everything I did to the cloud, so I clicked on one drive and uninstalled it. I just noticed it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LUVSITE, May 10, 2019.

1. LUVSITE Win User

Help with One Drive, I screwed up

I have a new computer and didn't want Microsoft copying everything I did to the cloud, so I clicked on one drive and uninstalled it. I just noticed it is still copying my info. I don't see it anywhere, don't know what to do about it, please help me, I am 75 years old and know little about computers. Do I have to re-install it to stop it? How would I do that? This is very confusing, please help me.

:)

LUVSITE, May 10, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 10, 2019
  3. little cat, May 10, 2019
  4. Help with One Drive, I screwed up

Hard drive screwed?

try popping in your xp disk and seeing if the drive shows up in the drive list? if it does, try a windows repair. also, have you made any recent changes in hardware or software, install any new programs before it occured? this may sound dumb, but check all your connections and maybe try another sata port if you are using sata? also, if using raid, if you switch any boot order of hard drives, itll screw up the MBR, so it would have to be set back..

FOXCONN1115, May 10, 2019
Thema:

Help with One Drive, I screwed up

1. Help with One Drive, I screwed up - Similar Threads - Help Drive screwed

2. Screwed up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screwed up: I've had this computer for 2-3 years and Within the 1st year my computer has gotten corrupt. Whenever I try to look up on how to fix corrupt files or just a corrupt pc It dosen't work as it says I'm not a administrator. So please help me I have my entire computer corrupted...
  3. Screwed up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Screwed up: I've had this computer for 2-3 years and Within the 1st year my computer has gotten corrupt. Whenever I try to look up on how to fix corrupt files or just a corrupt pc It dosen't work as it says I'm not a administrator. So please help me I have my entire computer corrupted...
  4. I Screwed up Drive Mapping with wrong Credentials

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I Screwed up Drive Mapping with wrong Credentials: Windows 10 Pro, version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.1110) After doing a reset on a Windows 10 laptop, I tried to map to a drive on another PC that i was previously mapped to, when asked for credentials I stupidly entered the wrong user name and password. I got the usual error...
  5. Need help, Windows screwed up..

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help, Windows screwed up..: so long story short i wanted to play a game on my old laptop and to get a bit more performance i tried a clean boot so i wrote msconfig.exe and clicked diagnostic start (trying to translate from italian so sorry for bad english) after that i restarted the computer and then i...
  6. I think I majorly screwed up...help!

I think I majorly screwed up...help!: A few days ago I purchased a new HDD & a set of RAM to update my (newish) laptop. Now I already had a single drive with Win10 Pro on it, encrypted with bitlocker. Happily I installed the new RAM & HDD (2nd slot), booted up & verified. All was working great. Now for the next...
  7. I screwed up.

I screwed up.: While trying to organize my hard drive partitions I converted my C: Drive into a dynamic disk. For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to convert it back to a basic disk. the good news is that it is a relatively new system, so it doesn’t matter to me if I lose files in...
  8. Screwed up my D drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Screwed up my D drive: Hi all.. Soooo.. i've seen some solutions but not really have been able to resolve this yet.. My D drive has my main file "D:\Manage under "This PC" even though it's properties identifies it as D:\ and is a system folder so i can't move or delete it. There's a clone under...
  9. Cortana really screwed me up on that one.

in Cortana
    Cortana really screwed me up on that one.: For some reason, I own a Windows 10 Virtual Machine. (on a mac, using VMware Fusion Pro) (by the way, there are no snapshots or system restore points or could it be...) I wanted to use Cortana with my microphone, so I clicked on the Microphone icon, and my Microphone was...
  10. Help! Newby screwed something up...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help! Newby screwed something up...: Hello, I'm hoping someone can tell me how to fix this. I'm working with customizing text colors in active and inactive title bars. Seems to work fine for programs that came with win10... [img] However, with other installed programs, I keep getting this weird...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. one drive is screwed up!!