Windows 10: help with onedrive Transferring to new pc Windows 10

Discus and support help with onedrive Transferring to new pc Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In the past I asked for help transferring to a new desk top pc,,and was advised and used "One Drive" So far one drive has moved Documents and Pictures... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dearelliot, May 4, 2021.

1. help with onedrive Transferring to new pc Windows 10

In the past I asked for help transferring to a new desk top pc,,and was advised and used "One Drive" So far one drive has moved Documents and Pictures but not "Downloads" to my nhew pc I checked on old pc Downloads are not in my One Drive.. Again I'm older and memory plus not pc bright.

:)

dearelliot, May 4, 2021

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, May 4, 2021
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

This is Windows 10 Pro... Enterprise is an entirely different deal and I'm sure I won't have problems that route, but I'm not forking over more $ to dipshit developers. The only thing I can think of is un-linking my Office 365 accounts within Office, but that defeats the purpose of accessing the files ONLINE and managing them from there. I have two alumni accounts, not a single problem in Windows 7/8 until M$shit devs decided to integrate Onedrive. I've deleted, renamed, set read-only to "msosync.exe," ... but windows continues to add it again and again, and NOW I just noticed it's now linking to groove.exe, instead of onedrive. Sooo fn annoying!

Onedrive on Windows 10 is not an 'app' it is integrated. Plus I don't fool around with the Windows Store thoughtless developer child bullshit. Windows Store ought to be completely removed from the Windows platform all together. Also I do not intend to completely remove Onedrive, it defeats the purpose... the purpose is to REMOVE it from Windows Explorer navigation and startup.

Freezer, May 4, 2021
  4. Freezer Win User

help with onedrive Transferring to new pc Windows 10

Windows 10 - OneDrive

[/quote] Click to expand... Sorry, but I think you're confused and keep referring to Onedrive. There is a big difference between the consumer version of Onedrive business O365 version. I do not have the consumer version of Onedrive installed... it is Onedrive for Business. Also, this script is for "Onedrive" .... not Onedrive for Business. Thanks anyway.

OneDrive (for Business) built-in Windows 10 differences?

No thanks for providing a non-rant version. I ought to recruit about 20 million people and walk down to Microsoft headquarters and do them in. Tired of Microsoft forcing their childish development skills on the masses.

Freezer, May 4, 2021
Thema:

help with onedrive Transferring to new pc Windows 10

1. help with onedrive Transferring to new pc Windows 10 - Similar Threads - help onedrive Transferring

2. Transfer Windows 10 on a new PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfer Windows 10 on a new PC: Hi, I recently bought I new PC, and I deactivated windows 10 on my old PC, and now when I try to activate windows on my new machine, it is not working. Can someone help me please?...
  3. Transfer Windows 10 on a new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer Windows 10 on a new PC: Hi, I recently bought I new PC, and I deactivated windows 10 on my old PC, and now when I try to activate windows on my new machine, it is not working. Can someone help me please?...
  4. Transfer Windows 10 on a new PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Transfer Windows 10 Home key on new PC Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transfer Windows 10 Home key on new PC Help: My current PC has Windows 10 Home OEM installed on it that was installed via physical disk that I purchased when I built it. I want to use the same key to reinstall Windows 10 on my new machine, but I don't want to use them both simultaneously. I don't intend on using my...
  6. Transferring to new pc Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Transferring to new pc Windows 10: My wife's computer died (power supply problems). She has bought a new one but needs to get her files from the old one to the new one. Can I take the hard drive from her old one computer , install it on my computer, copy the required files from her old hd to a usb drive and...
  7. Transferring windows 10 to new PC

Transferring windows 10 to new PC: I've recently built a new PC and want to transfer over Windows 10 Pro. It is a retail copy of Win10, I did slmgr -dli in the command prompt and it shows retail. It is activated with a digital licence linked to a Microsoft Account. I installed Win10 on the new PC and told it...
  8. Windows 10 transfer to new pc

Windows 10 transfer to new pc: Hi. I bought windows 10 online and installed it on my laptop in august 2018. However this laptop broke. I bought a new pc and want to transfer the win10 to it. Will that be a problem? Thanx...
  9. Transferring Windows 10 into new pc

Transferring Windows 10 into new pc: So I had a windows 10 license in my old pc which was upgraded from windows 8, which I had downloaded from school download site. I don't know if my old pc had a digital license and I have disassembled it already, but I assume it should have been, given the circumstances....
  10. Windows 10 transfer to new PC

Windows 10 transfer to new PC: Hi everyone, I've installed windows from my old pc on my new pc, but now I cannot activate it (supposedly because it is already active on my old pc). However, trying to delete windows on the old pc will not work, because it crashes everytime I try to boot it. Advice very...