Windows 10: !! Help with OneNote sync with onedrive, online, android!!???

Discus and support !! Help with OneNote sync with onedrive, online, android!!??? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi. I am having trouble syncing OneNote on my ASUS C302CA Chromebook and my Oneplus 5 Android phone. I've included some attachments as it is easier... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by ste20man, Sep 8, 2018.

1. ste20man Win User

!! Help with OneNote sync with onedrive, online, android!!???

Hi.

I am having trouble syncing OneNote on my ASUS C302CA Chromebook and my Oneplus 5 Android phone.

I've included some attachments as it is easier to see what I mean if that's alright.

I have repeatedly signed out of all versions in an attempt to sync properly using my uni account.

In Attachment 1 this is my onedrive with the notebooks that are stored there.

In 2 this is the online version of OneNote with two unwanted Notebooks: Steven @ The Univ and EXAMS. I don't understand why it's simply not syncing with what I have in onedrive.

In 3 this is the first thing I get when I log into my Android phone Notebook. The fact that Steven @ The Univsity... is there right away is making me think that this might be a notebook I can't get rid of as it is a uni prerequisite?

In 4 these are the notebooks that are supposedly 'available' to sync. I attempt to sync them all even though some of them are /documents? Don't get why documents should be there.

In 5 these are the notebooks I can get to correctly sync, there are many missing, i.e. UoM Biology Term 1. It is there in 4 but also available in onedrive. Why onedrive and not here on my android OneNote?

In 6 I get an error message that says they could have been moved, deleted or I don't have permission to open.

I want all of the onedrive notebooks to be available to the online version and my android phone version.

Can anyone help? It looks as though it should just be easy but I'm obviously doing something wrong.

I'd really appreciate your help, thanks for time in advance, all the best, ste.

:)

ste20man, Sep 8, 2018

2. OneNote "Sync Conflicts"

Hi Tom,

Sync conflicts error shown in OneNote can be resolved by using OneNote desktop client. To stop seeing this error, can you follow the below steps:

• Open the page which is having conflicts in OneNote desktop client or in Internet explorer
    • Open the page in which this error is shown
    • On the top of the page there will be a text bar shown. Pressing on the text bar will show conflicting pages for this page.
    • Delete the conflicting page by selecting the page and right clicking on it.
    • Sync the changes from desktop to server
    • After the above steps, open the page in Mobile and tap on "refresh" to get the changes made on the server.
    After step 6 is done, sync conflicting error message should be stopped from prompting.

Hope this helps!

J. Hari Krishna Reddy, Sep 8, 2018
  3. OneNote on iphone not syncing to Toshiba laptop

Hello,

There are several factors that affect the syncing of OneNote from the phone to laptop. It could be on the account, settings or internet connection. To further isolate the issue, please provide the following information:

• Are you getting any error messages when trying to sync?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Are you using the same OneDrive account on your laptop with the phone?

Michael Rey, Sep 8, 2018
  4. FINZ---01 Win User

OneNote and OneDrive issue

I am having issues syncing my OneNote documents with OneDrive, and opening any OneNote files using OneDrive app on my Nokia Lumia 720.

When I try to sync the files (usin OneNote app) with OneDrive it doesn't sync but says "OneNote can't sync your personal notes with SkyDrive because there is no data connection. Try again later". I do have data connection and have no issues browsing online,
    uploading photos to OneDrive etc.

I also cannot open any OneNote files in my OneDrive when using the OneDrive app on my phone. I can see the files but when opening, well, that's really only thing it says, opening... just hang there. I have no issues opening Word or Excel files using the
    app. Just the OneNote files.

Any thoughts?

FINZ---01, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

1. !! Help with OneNote sync with onedrive, online, android!!??? - Similar Threads - Help OneNote sync

2. OneNote not available online

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneNote not available online: Hi. Hoping someone can assist. I have OneNote on my laptop but when I try to access OneNote online, I get "Sorry, we can't get your notebooks right now. Please try again later. Reference number: bc0acfd1-2870-435d-afd5-d6ed048f82db". I want my notes available across my...
  3. OneNote not available online

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneNote not available online: Hi. Hoping someone can assist. I have OneNote on my laptop but when I try to access OneNote online, I get "Sorry, we can't get your notebooks right now. Please try again later. Reference number: bc0acfd1-2870-435d-afd5-d6ed048f82db". I want my notes available across my...
  4. OneNote not available online

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How to sync a specific OneDrive on PC to OneDrive on Android

How to sync a specific OneDrive on PC to OneDrive on Android: Right now OneDrive on my Samsung S10 syncs (at least it tries to) with the entire OneDrive folder on PC. Obviously that is way too much. With tens of thousands of mostly small files that obviously is wayyy too much. Within OneDrive on PC there is a folder named \Pictures with...
  6. onedrive not syncing with onedrive online

onedrive not syncing with onedrive online: do i need the business OneDrive app or the grooze.exe i have windows 10 20h2 dell inspiron 15 the files from my onedrive folder don't sync to onedrive.com website unless i drag and drop or upload individually....
  7. OneDrive Sync Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    OneDrive Sync Help: I recently got a new laptop and since all my important files are on flashdrives and my google acc i purposefully didnt download the sync from my old laptop. i got home from work and a package i ordered came messed up and i was rushing to get the website open and idk whatever...
  8. syncing onenote

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    syncing onenote: Error code 0x80070005 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-onenote/b8e968ad-bf9f-4a32-8563-d08ab5108a57
  9. Onedrive Sync icon not appear online

Onedrive Sync icon not appear online: Dears. I have a problem in onedrive, from one week i'm not able to sync sharedfolders inside onedrive. I can see all the shared folder on the online but the SYNC icon is not appear to sync them with the computer. i tried with many users whom have access but same issue....
  10. Issue with OneNote syncing! HELP!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issue with OneNote syncing! HELP!: I am trying to sync OneNote but get a message This notebook hasn't been connected in 30 days. It may have been moved from the location you are syncing to Then I am trying to set a new location, but it informs that it can't be synced and theinformation entered for the last...