Windows 10: Help with "Outbox" e-mails not being in new Microsoft Edge

Discus and support Help with "Outbox" e-mails not being in new Microsoft Edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello, I need help figuring out why all my e-mails that I have set up using the "delay delivery" option are not being sent. I can't get the little... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by annfranken, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Help with "Outbox" e-mails not being in new Microsoft Edge

Hello,

I need help figuring out why all my e-mails that I have set up using the "delay delivery" option are not being sent. I can't get the little "paper airplane" to show up showing my e-mail is ready to go. This function is a huge part of my job and I'm VERY frustrated that it's not working in the new 10 update. Furthermore, our IT department failed to tell me I'd loose all my e-mails that were already set up before the change. Now I'm spending hours/days recreating them all.

Not a happy user of this update!

:)

annfranken, Dec 5, 2019

2. E-mails showing as in Outbox but folder is empty (Outlook 2010)

At work, I am trying to send some e-mails in Outlook 2010 but they're getting stuck in the Outbox folder (and the recipients are not receiving them).

Outlook shows:

Outbox [4]

When I open the Outbox folder, no e-mails are inside.

The Outbox folder shows, "There are no items to show in this view."

Any ideas?

King Mustard, Dec 5, 2019
  3. Microsoft Edge and Mail programs

John

I ran the steps to reinstall Windows 10 default apps after Defender showed no problems. I have my mail program back but instead of Edge I have Internet Explorer. Edge has got to be on this machine somewhere because when I clicked on a hyperlink in an e-mail
    (that I trust) it opened in Edge. But I can't find edge in the programs.

If I click on start and type Microsoft Edge a list comes up with the Edge icon at the top and further down Edge is listed. I have tried right clicking and pinning to start but nothing happens. I have tried double left clicking to try to open but nothing
    happens.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks

Joan Poythress

JoanPoythress, Dec 5, 2019
  4. Barbara I Win User

Help with "Outbox" e-mails not being in new Microsoft Edge

Outbox not sending mail

I did find the outbox. It went to the top of the list. However, I still can't send mail. Any suggestions?

Thanks, I appreciate your replies.

Barbara I, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

Help with "Outbox" e-mails not being in new Microsoft Edge

1. Help with "Outbox" e-mails not being in new Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - Help Outbox mails

2. Microsoft E-Mail?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft E-Mail?: Received this E-Mail "Dear ******************, We are closing all old versions of our Mailbox Today Monday, October 10, 2022, 8:34:52 PM. We hereby inform you that your *********** account will be closed in the next 24 hours, If you fail to verify your email account with the...
  3. Microsoft E-Mail?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft E-Mail?: Received this E-Mail "Dear ******************, We are closing all old versions of our Mailbox Today Monday, October 10, 2022, 8:34:52 PM. We hereby inform you that your *********** account will be closed in the next 24 hours, If you fail to verify your email account with the...
  4. Help me clear a "folder" not an e-mail from the Windows Mail Outbox!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me clear a "folder" not an e-mail from the Windows Mail Outbox!: This has to do with the list of folders on the left side of the screen in Windows Mail. I wanted to move one of my folders up to put in alphabetical order. But somehow it ended up INSIDE the default Outbox folder. Now I can't remove it. It doesn't respond to select or right...
  5. Help me clear a "folder" not an e-mail from the Windows Mail Outbox!

Help me clear a "folder" not an e-mail from the Windows Mail Outbox!: This has to do with the list of folders on the left side of the screen in Windows Mail. I wanted to move one of my folders up to put in alphabetical order. But somehow it ended up INSIDE the default Outbox folder. Now I can't remove it. It doesn't respond to select or right...
  6. Mail stuck in outbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail stuck in outbox: Hi! I am using Microsoft Mail Version 16005.14326.20858.0 and my outgoing messages keep getting stuck in the Outbox and numerous blank draft message pile up. Any suggestions?...
  7. Mail stuck in outbox

Mail stuck in outbox: Hi! I am using Microsoft Mail Version 16005.14326.20858.0 and my outgoing messages keep getting stuck in the Outbox and numerous blank draft message pile up. Any suggestions?...
  8. Microsoft mail stuck in outbox after new setup on new pc

Microsoft mail stuck in outbox after new setup on new pc: Need help with Microsoft mail, when I send email gets stuck in outbox. receiving mail fine. Any help? Not outlook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-mail-stuck-in-outbox-after-new-setup-on/373a327d-f46b-45a5-81c3-4a260b1a45c3
  9. New e mail

New e mail: I have raised a new hotmail.com e mail address. I can receive e mails ok but when i try to send one, it says error cannot send , any idea why please ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/new-e-mail/fa9115a8-8e78-4785-84a6-6cf7f010efd1
  10. E-mails showing as in Outbox but folder is empty (Outlook 2010)

in Browsers and Email
    E-mails showing as in Outbox but folder is empty (Outlook 2010): At work, I am trying to send some e-mails in Outlook 2010 but they're getting stuck in the Outbox folder (and the recipients are not receiving them). Outlook shows: Outbox [4] When I open the Outbox folder, no e-mails are inside. The Outbox folder shows, "There...