Windows 10: Help with pc startup

Discus and support Help with pc startup in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It says That password is incorrectMake sure you're using the password for your Microsoft accountIf you can't remember your password, you can reset it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tony Blaine, Apr 18, 2024.

1. Help with pc startup

It says That password is incorrectMake sure you're using the password for your Microsoft accountIf you can't remember your password, you can reset it from the lock screen or at account.live.com/password/resetI have reset my password multiple times and still not working

:)

Tony Blaine, Apr 18, 2024
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Apr 18, 2024
  3. FTWitachi Win User
    Startup programs not launching on startup

Replying to Brink none of that works here is why- Step 1- No items listed in startup on task manager as stated. Step 2- I dont have shell:Startup on the pc as it cannot be located Step 3- I dont understand that option also the startup folder cannot be found Step 4- No apps showing under startup on settings Step 5- Dont have access to advanced options at all for any apps Step 6- Doesn't work. Thanks for trying - - - Updated - - - @dalchina, Will try the program now and no I have no suitable restore points and also nothing that I am aware of has been updated besides for Windows Updates but nothing major. WIll respond once I try the program.

FTWitachi, Apr 18, 2024
  4. Help with pc startup

My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Apr 18, 2024
Thema:

Help with pc startup

1. Help with pc startup - Similar Threads - Help startup

2. Hi, i need some help, How do i change the startup screen? No, not the lock screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, i need some help, How do i change the startup screen? No, not the lock screen.: i was trying to change the lock screen or the log on The startup screen, please, i need some help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-need-some-help-how-do-i-change-the-startup/f6c03a21-9a58-4f06-93f6-8a6a1f4bf4a8
  3. Hi, i need some help, How do i change the startup screen? No, not the lock screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, i need some help, How do i change the startup screen? No, not the lock screen.: i was trying to change the lock screen or the log on The startup screen, please, i need some help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-need-some-help-how-do-i-change-the-startup/f6c03a21-9a58-4f06-93f6-8a6a1f4bf4a8
  4. Hi, i need some help, How do i change the startup screen? No, not the lock screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 11 - startup failures / other issues Help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - startup failures / other issues Help?: I am a pretty skilled computer repair expert, but Windows 11 is still pretty new to me as 90% of Windows users still use windows 10, and it's not hard to see why. On my laptop right now, I occasionally have issues that end up with me losing my work. I'm looking to resolve...
  6. Windows 11 - startup failures / other issues Help?

Windows 11 - startup failures / other issues Help?: I am a pretty skilled computer repair expert, but Windows 11 is still pretty new to me as 90% of Windows users still use windows 10, and it's not hard to see why. On my laptop right now, I occasionally have issues that end up with me losing my work. I'm looking to resolve...
  7. Help with pc startup

Help with pc startup: It says That password is incorrectMake sure you're using the password for your Microsoft accountIf you can't remember your password, you can reset it from the lock screen or at account.live.com/password/resetI have reset my password multiple times and still not working...
  8. Can anyone please help with fixing the 'Startup Repair couldn't repair your PC' error? My...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone please help with fixing the 'Startup Repair couldn't repair your PC' error? My...: I encountered the BSOD then windows repair froze at 0%. Rebooting goes directly to the BIOS. I'm in the command prompt step but instead of 'X:\Windows\System32>', the command starts with 'X:\Sources>'. Doing the sfc \scannow says it cannot find the path for System32. I'm...
  9. Can anyone please help with fixing the 'Startup Repair couldn't repair your PC' error? My...

Can anyone please help with fixing the 'Startup Repair couldn't repair your PC' error? My...: I encountered the BSOD then windows repair froze at 0%. Rebooting goes directly to the BIOS. I'm in the command prompt step but instead of 'X:\Windows\System32>', the command starts with 'X:\Sources>'. Doing the sfc \scannow says it cannot find the path for System32. I'm...
  10. Can anyone please help with fixing the 'Startup Repair couldn't repair your PC' error? My...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging