Windows 10: Help with PCIe Wi-Fi/Bluetooth card disconnecting from Bluetooth after waking my desktop...

Discus and support Help with PCIe Wi-Fi/Bluetooth card disconnecting from Bluetooth after waking my desktop... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So right now I am using a PCIe Wi-Fi card that also has Bluetooth, connecting the Bluetooth via an internal usb 2 header. Everything works fine, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Chcken_Noodle_Soup, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Help with PCIe Wi-Fi/Bluetooth card disconnecting from Bluetooth after waking my desktop...

So right now I am using a PCIe Wi-Fi card that also has Bluetooth, connecting the Bluetooth via an internal usb 2 header. Everything works fine, and when I restart my computer/turn it on from being off it works fine, but when I wake my computer from sleep/hibernation the Bluetooth acts like it's not connected. I then need to go into manage devices, disable the Bluetooth, and re enable it to get it to work again. It is a Ubit card using Intel Bluetooth with up to date drivers.

Basically I'm wondering if there is a way to fix this so the Bluetooth still works when I wake my computer from sleep. If you need anymore info just ask.

submitted by /u/Chcken_Noodle_Soup
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Chcken_Noodle_Soup, Oct 31, 2020
  2. Berton Win User

Bluetooth disconnect Problem

Do you have the Bluetooth icon on the Notification Area [it may be behind the Up arrow]? If so click it and look at the choices there, I have a Notebook I sometimes have to do that with my Bluetooth mouse. The Bluetooth function is usually part of the Wireless/Wi-Fi adapter on Notebooks, restarting that may help rather than rebooting.

Help with PCIe Wi-Fi/Bluetooth card disconnecting from Bluetooth after waking my desktop... [​IMG]

Berton, Oct 31, 2020
  3. malware Win User
    Bluetooth 3.0 Launches on April 21st

The anticipated Bluetooth 3.0 is gearing up to be launched this month. Set to be released on the 21st of April, the third Bluetooth specification will offer improved speeds, though they're not yet finally specified. Bluetooth 3.0 will be backward compatible with older Bluetooth standards. Most importantly Bluetooth 3.0 will use 802.11 protocol to transfer data. This will allow devices to pair through an 802.11 protocol and if there is no Wi-Fi detected, older Bluetooth standard will be used. The new Bluetooth specification will also add Enhanced Power Control - a feature that is said to reduce the number of disconnects between the paired devices and this way save the battery life. Later this month, when Bluetooth 3.0 is finally announced, the Bluetooth SIG will probably start making a list of manufacturers that will incorporate the new technology.

Source: Neowin

malware, Oct 31, 2020
  4. Tooth1 Win User

Help with PCIe Wi-Fi/Bluetooth card disconnecting from Bluetooth after waking my desktop...

Connecting Bluetooth causes Wi-Fi to disconnect or have limited connectivity

After upgrade from 8.1 to Windows 10 on Lenovo laptop: When connecting a Bluetooth device to play my music through, in moments and every time, my Wi-Fi disconnects. Adapter & Bluetooth drivers say are up to date. Wi-Fi from Virgin Super hub in which I
    have tried changing channels. (I have a Bluetooth mouse connected without issue) Any suggestions?? Please??

Tooth1, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

Help with PCIe Wi-Fi/Bluetooth card disconnecting from Bluetooth after waking my desktop...

1. Help with PCIe Wi-Fi/Bluetooth card disconnecting from Bluetooth after waking my desktop... - Similar Threads - Help PCIe Bluetooth

2. WI-FI and Bluetooth not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WI-FI and Bluetooth not working.: I have an Asus TUF A15 laptop. My wi-fi option has disappeared from the icons, and I am unable to connect to any wi-fi. It was working properly, but after a restart, it was gone. And also, sometimes my Bluetooth icon also disappears in the middle of nowhere. All my drivers...
  3. WI-FI and Bluetooth not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WI-FI and Bluetooth not working.: I have an Asus TUF A15 laptop. My wi-fi option has disappeared from the icons, and I am unable to connect to any wi-fi. It was working properly, but after a restart, it was gone. And also, sometimes my Bluetooth icon also disappears in the middle of nowhere. All my drivers...
  4. Windows 10 disconnects Wi-Fi after waking from sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 disconnects Wi-Fi after waking from sleep: I unchecked the "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power" option beside all Wi-Fi adapters in the Device Manager yet it still happens. Any reply is appreciated!...
  5. Bluetooth disconnects after pc wake

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth disconnects after pc wake: The modern standby feature is working correctly so don't worry about that. So here's the situation: I have my bluetooth headphones connected to my laptop while listening to music. I put the laptop to sleep, music still plays great. I wake up the computer, bluetooth is...
  6. Wi-fi and Bluetooth not working after waking my computer up today.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wi-fi and Bluetooth not working after waking my computer up today.: Hi there, first time poster here - I also posted this in the Razer forum, though I'm not sure if it's more appropriate for here... I was wondering if anyone was having any similar issues and might be able to point me in the right direction. I woke up my Razer Blade Pro 17...
  7. Wi-Fi and Bluetooth not working

Wi-Fi and Bluetooth not working: I am a Windows 10 user. On my Acer Swift 3 the network card "Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201" provides both Wi-Fi connection and integrated Bluetooth. My computer is 6 months old and everything worked well until 2 weeks ago, when Bluetooth and integrated Wi-Fi card both disappeared from...
  8. No bluetooth & Wi-Fi option

No bluetooth & Wi-Fi option: I had updated my lap top with windows a week back till then wi-fi and bluetooth were working fine. All of sudden the wi-fi button change to orange instead of white. I restarted the lap top it worked fine for all most a day and same problem repeated and not It is not...
  9. Bluetooth and Wi-fi not working

Bluetooth and Wi-fi not working: Split from this thread. Hi, I am using a connex primebook and I'm experiencing the above problems and sound is not working either. I tried all of the above approaches and nothing works. Any help?...
  10. Bluetooth earphones are suddenly disconnecting when Wi-Fi is on

Bluetooth earphones are suddenly disconnecting when Wi-Fi is on: I have a strange issue that's suddenly developed. I purchased a pair of bluetooth Philips earphones last month and I was able to use them with my Lenovo laptop shortly after with no issues. The only issue was that I had to keep on removing the device and repairing to...