Windows 10: Help with possible BIOS upgrade ACER E5-573

Discus and support Help with possible BIOS upgrade ACER E5-573 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello all, i recently suffered an issue where after booting my brightness would dim and i couldn't change it. I've fixed this now but while researching... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by neil3011, Aug 7, 2021.

1. neil3011 Win User

Help with possible BIOS upgrade ACER E5-573

Hello all, i recently suffered an issue where after booting my brightness would dim and i couldn't change it. I've fixed this now but while researching solutions i came across the acer drivers website which lists many many downloads for my laptop and also a considerable amount of BIOS upgrades. I use my laptop all the time now with hybrid working and want to make sure it is as up to date as possible as some of the BIOS upgrades mention performance updates - can someone spare the time to help me in what i can and cant install please? WINDOWS 10 21H1 OS BUILD 19043.1110

:)

neil3011, Aug 7, 2021

2. In Acer Aspire E5-573 notebook, Windows 10 Fall Creator's Upgrade breaks Acer Quick Access app's bluelight shield. Fix this issue.

In Acer Aspire E5-573 notebook, Windows 10 Fall Creator's Upgrade breaks Acer Quick Access app's bluelight shield. Fix this issue.

PhunshukWangdu, Aug 7, 2021
  3. BeeAyeCee Win User
    Acer Laptop E5-573, Windows 10, Keyboard not working

3 month old Acer Laptop E5-573 running Windows 10: Integrated Keyboard not working.

I have tried all suggested "fixes" found on MS answers and Web sites but have not been able to resolve it.

It seems to be a common issue but the 3 main solutions offered (Run Troubleshooter, uninstall keyboard drivers and update drivers) have not changed the problem.

It affects my entire laptop integrated keyboard.

Does not affect the laptop integrated touchpad.

Does not affect my USB/wireless mouse.

Does not affect my USB keyboard.

BeeAyeCee, Aug 7, 2021
  4. Help with possible BIOS upgrade ACER E5-573

Bluetooth on Acer E5-573-36RP fails to share photos from Windows Phone 8.1

Greetings windowwa Community users. I wish to ask question related to bluetooth on Acer E5-573-36RP having Windows 10.

I have a Windows (Lumia 470) Phone 8.1. I have some Photos stored on the SD card. I wanted to send those photos to my Acer E5-573-36RP Laptop using Bluetooth.

Bluetooth on Windows phone and Acer were turned on and paired. When I sent the photo to acer from my windows phone the windows Phone displays an error message "The device with which you wish to share does not support sharing".

Could any of you knowledgable users help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks a ton for the kind help in advance. By the way I stay in India.

Regards

Ravinder Murthy, Aug 7, 2021
Thema:

Help with possible BIOS upgrade ACER E5-573

1. Help with possible BIOS upgrade ACER E5-573 - Similar Threads - Help possible BIOS

2. Black Screen after upgrade to latest Acer Bios

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen after upgrade to latest Acer Bios: Hi,Can anyone help provide a solution to fix the following issue? I am able to load into safe mode with standard ms video driver. For normal mode of windows / linux ubuntu/kubuntu, I am unable to boot.I've follow the solution given by acer, but none of them are work.I did...
  3. Windows 11 on Acer Aspire E5-576G

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 on Acer Aspire E5-576G: how to install Windows 11 on Acer Aspire E5-576G https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-on-acer-aspire-e5-576g/862d096b-eaa2-4ac9-ac61-e514ef9224e6
  4. Windows 11 on Acer Aspire E5-576G

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 on Acer Aspire E5-576G: how to install Windows 11 on Acer Aspire E5-576G https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-on-acer-aspire-e5-576g/862d096b-eaa2-4ac9-ac61-e514ef9224e6
  5. Help with possible BIOS upgrade ACER E5-573

in Windows 10 Support
    Help with possible BIOS upgrade ACER E5-573: Hello all, i recently suffered an issue where after booting my brightness would dim and i couldn't change it. I've fixed this now but while researching solutions i came across the acer drivers website which lists many many downloads for my laptop and also a considerable...
  6. Battery Not Detected Acer Aspire E5-411

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery Not Detected Acer Aspire E5-411: Please help out my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-not-detected-acer-aspire-e5-411/49be5624-f8e4-4c05-9446-fafc1c886cd0
  7. Acer aspire e5 laptop ghost clicking

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer aspire e5 laptop ghost clicking: I have bought a acer laptop when it came from repair it started ghost clicking like a autoclicker I don't have any autoclicker running luckily I have a second pc...
  8. Acer E5-573G-542M Built-In Webcam Does Not Work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Acer E5-573G-542M Built-In Webcam Does Not Work: I tried uninstall and reinstall the driver via device manager, support were contacted as they remote control my pc and fix my windows, but however it doesn't seems to fix the webcam problem where during Skype call the webcam does not show up and in webcamtest online, it says...
  9. removing intel hd graphics acer e5-511g

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    removing intel hd graphics acer e5-511g: got a acer e5-511G. it got a nvidia geforce 810M with 1gb dedicated memory. i'll give you the link to it. Aspire E5-511G | Laptops - Tech Specs & Reviews - Acer i'm trying to play games which i've checked through Can You RUN It | Can I run that game | Game system...
  10. [ACER E5-511-C8A8] Win 8.1 to Win 10 failed upgrade in SECOND_BOOT

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    [ACER E5-511-C8A8] Win 8.1 to Win 10 failed upgrade in SECOND_BOOT: Good morning! This is my first post, so I'd like to say hi first *Smile. I am on a mission to upgrade my partner's Acer E5-511 from Win 8.1 to Win 10. I have tried to do it approx. 4 times now. I am very close to giving up, but I know there are people out the, who...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. acer e5-511 bios update windows 10