Windows 10: Help with PowerShell Virus!

Discus and support Help with PowerShell Virus! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Every time that I open windows, PowerShell pops up. I searched and I found that it's a PowerShell virus.I followed the steps that are listed here,How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Abbas Naser, Jan 29, 2023.

1. Help with PowerShell Virus!

Every time that I open windows, PowerShell pops up. I searched and I found that it's a PowerShell virus.I followed the steps that are listed here,How to uninstall PowerShell? *Trojan Virus* and Help with PowerShell Virus!but nothing happened.Autorun scan loghttps://drive.google.com/file/d/178BS66D-qUMc6-UuRO-qFF57HfIy5vmX/view?usp=share_linkBitdefender after every restart:I really appreciate any help you can provide.Windows 10 user

:)

Abbas Naser, Jan 29, 2023
  2. lvgandhi Win User

Defender sees powershell file as virus

I had been using powershell script attached with this for quite a long time. Now windows security is deleting that file as virus. Any suggestion what it finds as security threat?
    When I try to exclude that file I get msg as below

Help with PowerShell Virus! 301529d1602508924t-defender-sees-powershell-file-virus-pserror.png

lvgandhi, Jan 29, 2023
  3. lvgandhi Win User
    powershell help does not seem to work

Thanks for response.
    I have done chkdsk C: /f also.
    still not working. I tried your suggestion also. That also does not work.
    But as I said get-help dir works. Please see below

Help with PowerShell Virus! 195594d1531492523t-powershell-help-does-not-seem-work-pshelperror2.png

lvgandhi, Jan 29, 2023
  4. Kursah Win User

Help with PowerShell Virus!

PowerShell instead of Commandline in Creators Update

Interestingly enough my personal laptop just got the update...and still has Command Prompt listed, not PowerShell...

Edit: Not that it matters...I use both regularly. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Jan 29, 2023
Thema:

Help with PowerShell Virus!

1. Help with PowerShell Virus! - Similar Threads - Help PowerShell Virus

2. Help with PowerShell Virus!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with PowerShell Virus!: Every time that I open windows, PowerShell pops up. I searched and I found that it's a PowerShell virus.I followed the steps that are listed here,How to uninstall PowerShell? *Trojan Virus* and Help with PowerShell Virus!but nothing happened.Autorun scan...
  3. Help with PowerShell Virus!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help with PowerShell Virus!: Every time that I open windows, PowerShell pops up. I searched and I found that it's a PowerShell virus.I followed the steps that are listed here,How to uninstall PowerShell? *Trojan Virus* and Help with PowerShell Virus!but nothing happened.Autorun scan...
  4. Powershell Virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powershell Virus: I randomly keep getting an alert on my webroot anti virus of a virus. it says it's part of a malaware group called PS/EntryPointNull.A and it is located in C:windows\sysnative\WindowsPowershell...\powershel.exe anyone have an idea on how to fix. It happens often like every 2...
  5. Help with PowerShell Virus!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help with PowerShell Virus!: hello there,i need help. Every time that i open windows, powershell pops up. I searched and i find that it's powershell virus.i followed the steps that are listed here :How to uninstall PowerShell? *Trojan Virus* - Microsoft Communitybut nothing happend.this is my log file...
  6. PowerShell virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PowerShell virus: For some reasons unknown, my Bitdefender Antivirus has been flagging my PowerShell.exe app in this folder C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0 saying it was blocked from trying to access http://api.private-chatting. com/api/file/download/Watchdog.p and it has been...
  7. Powershell virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Powershell virus: So i randomly keep getting a alert on my webroot anti virus of a virus. it says it's part of a malaware group called PS/EntryPointNull.A and it is locating in C:windows\sysnative\WindowsPowershell...\powershel.exe anyone have an idea on how to fix. It happens often like every...
  8. Need help with PowerShell virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with PowerShell virus: I have removed the threat by windows defender. But everyday when i turn on the computer, it appears again. Help me please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-powershell-virus/d2cdf20f-9549-4819-aad0-a71bcd3d58b4
  9. Need help with PowerShell virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with PowerShell virus: I have removed the threat by windows defender. But everyday when i turn on the computer, it appears again. Help me please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-powershell-virus/d2cdf20f-9549-4819-aad0-a71bcd3d58b4
  10. Need help with PowerShell virus

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing