Windows 10: Help with purchasing support

Discus and support Help with purchasing support in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My windows updates for windows 10 continue to fail 0x80070002 and 0x8007371B error codes. I have gone through all the troubleshooting step with no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mike DeLang, Mar 19, 2024.

1. Help with purchasing support

My windows updates for windows 10 continue to fail 0x80070002 and 0x8007371B error codes. I have gone through all the troubleshooting step with no results. I need to purchase support to fix this problem. I attempted to set up a case, but apparently I have Azure Active Account Directory, that prohibits me setting up a case so I can purchase support. How do I proceed?

:)

Mike DeLang, Mar 19, 2024
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 19, 2024
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Mar 19, 2024
  4. Help with purchasing support

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 19, 2024
Thema:

Help with purchasing support

1. Help with purchasing support - Similar Threads - Help purchasing support

2. Help with purchasing support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with purchasing support: My windows updates for windows 10 continue to fail 0x80070002 and 0x8007371B error codes. I have gone through all the troubleshooting step with no results. I need to purchase support to fix this problem. I attempted to set up a case, but apparently I have Azure Active Account...
  3. Help with purchasing support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with purchasing support: My windows updates for windows 10 continue to fail 0x80070002 and 0x8007371B error codes. I have gone through all the troubleshooting step with no results. I need to purchase support to fix this problem. I attempted to set up a case, but apparently I have Azure Active Account...
  4. Help with my purchase.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with my purchase.: Hello. I recently purchased a 100 Robux Digital Card. Does the code arrive by Gmail? Because I use Gmail and I don't have SMS. Can you please send it by Gmail? Thanks....
  5. Help with my purchase.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with my purchase.: Hello. I recently purchased a 100 Robux Digital Card. Does the code arrive by Gmail? Because I use Gmail and I don't have SMS. Can you please send it by Gmail? Thanks....
  6. Help with my purchase.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Microsoft Support is not helpful

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Support is not helpful: Microsoft is an absolute joke. I have been with a legit Microsoft account since 2002 began with Xbox live. Well recently my xbox stopped working and I was ready to buy the new series X. Low an behold, they are NOWHERE to be found. I waited months on end trying to get my hands...
  8. store purchase help

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    store purchase help: i purchased the minecraft starter pack from the microsoft store on my pc, downloaded and everything, but it didnt give me all the bonus items it was supposed to come with.. any info on how to fix? or am i just screwed?...
  9. Support Help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Support Help: Do you need support on anything related to Microsoft? Reply to me and I’ll try and help as easy as I can! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-help/b5a410a0-dfac-47ce-9c3e-7cad841bcd67
  10. support purchasing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    support purchasing a game: hi I need some help in regarding a purchase, im wanting to purchase the Minecraft for windows 10 version. Before I buy I need to know if it will be compatable and work on my laptop could anyone help please. laptop is a hp stream has windows 10 not sure what else....