Windows 10: Help with Random Crashes DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

Discus and support Help with Random Crashes DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello everyone,For the past month my computer has been randomly crashing. I tried reinstalling drivers and when that didn't work I did a clean... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by YotsubaSnake105, Nov 18, 2022.

1. Help with Random Crashes DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

Hello everyone,For the past month my computer has been randomly crashing. I tried reinstalling drivers and when that didn't work I did a clean reinstall of windows. The crashes are still occurring, but now I have a few minidump files and was hoping someone could help figure out what the issue could be. I'll have a link to the zip of the files below but here is a preview of one. Thanks for any help!6: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** **

:)

YotsubaSnake105, Nov 18, 2022

2. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133) Keeps Occurring

Hi, my son's PC keeps freezing and crashing. Most often it's a 133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, but sometimes other error codes too. I don't have the debug tools etc to analyse it.

Can anybody help diagnose what's going wrong please or offer advice? Any help would be much appreciated.

BenedictPowell, Nov 18, 2022
  3. Bambi_04 Win User
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133)

Hi there,

I keep getting the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133). I ran the minidump file through WinDbg, but I don't know how to proceed from there, and I was hoping that someone could help me.

I've been trying to fix this for a bit, so I've been going down a list of possible fixes for watchdog violations and for "\Driver\WUDFRd failed to load." Among the things I've done, I've checked for updates (everything seems to be up to date), I've tried adjusting Windows Driver Foundation (but I couldn't locate it), I've reinstalled all the USB controllers, and I even reset the PC.

I would appreciate any help!!

Here's snip from WinDbg:

Bambi_04, Nov 18, 2022
  4. Help with Random Crashes DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

Gaming and Random Crashes.

Hi,

After some research and failing to find any solution i`ve decided to find help, have a gaming laptop (don`t judge me) and it used to work pretty well, until the latest Witcher expansion, i would be gettting a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION everytime i tried to start the game, some driver updates later and now i`m randomly getting the same BSOD so far i've tried.

• Updating GPU Driver.
    • DDU the Drivers and do a clean install.
    • running sfc/scannow

Unfortunately my internet time is limited and i couldn`t find any more steps.

Any help would be appreciatted, and sorry for the bad english.

BeardedBrazilia, Nov 18, 2022
Thema:

Help with Random Crashes DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

1. Help with Random Crashes DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 - Similar Threads - Help Random Crashes

2. DPC_Watchdog_Violation 133 Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_Watchdog_Violation 133 Help!: I used my PC for video games games like Overwatch, Dead by Daylight, Sims. My computer frequently crashes about once a day. It usually occurs while streaming a video or sometimes while idling. Down below is the mini dump file. My specs are:Processor IntelR CoreTM i9-10850K...
  3. DPC_Watchdog_Violation 133 Help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC_Watchdog_Violation 133 Help!: I used my PC for video games games like Overwatch, Dead by Daylight, Sims. My computer frequently crashes about once a day. It usually occurs while streaming a video or sometimes while idling. Down below is the mini dump file. My specs are:Processor IntelR CoreTM i9-10850K...
  4. DPC_Watchdog_Violation 133 Help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. random restarts - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random restarts - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: Hello,For some reason my PC randomly restarts. Sometimes I get a blue screen but sometimes the screen is just black. This started happening about 2 weeks ago - before that the system has been stable for a very long time. No config changes were made.Windows 11 ProRyzen 9...
  6. random restarts - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

random restarts - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: Hello,For some reason my PC randomly restarts. Sometimes I get a blue screen but sometimes the screen is just black. This started happening about 2 weeks ago - before that the system has been stable for a very long time. No config changes were made.Windows 11 ProRyzen 9...
  7. BSOD Crash randomly while gaming, DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Crash randomly while gaming, DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Users\canpy\Desktop\112522-16625-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available************* Path validation...
  8. BSOD Crash randomly while gaming, DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

BSOD Crash randomly while gaming, DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Users\canpy\Desktop\112522-16625-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available************* Path validation...
  9. Help with Random Crashes DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

Help with Random Crashes DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: Hello everyone,For the past month my computer has been randomly crashing. I tried reinstalling drivers and when that didn't work I did a clean reinstall of windows. The crashes are still occurring, but now I have a few minidump files and was hoping someone could help figure...
  10. Help with Random Crashes DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help with Random Crashes DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: Hello everyone,For the past month my computer has been randomly crashing. I tried reinstalling drivers and when that didn't work I did a clean reinstall of windows. The crashes are still occurring, but now I have a few minidump files and was hoping someone could help figure...