Windows 10: HELP with re-install windows using USB device without having created Bitlocker recovery key

Discus and support HELP with re-install windows using USB device without having created Bitlocker recovery key in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I need to reinstall windows as I cannot access basic functions like explorer , settings , task bar , control panel etc . I can only access some third... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Austin Maturure, Nov 28, 2023.

1. HELP with re-install windows using USB device without having created Bitlocker recovery key

I need to reinstall windows as I cannot access basic functions like explorer , settings , task bar , control panel etc . I can only access some third party apps that are on my desktop... I am an administrator with full privileges but encounter access is denied issues as well as windows cannot find the specified path .... My solution is to reinstall windows ... I have the necessary drivers , but when it comes to selecting which volume to install on I get the Bitlocker lock issue, I have not received any keys and none are connected to my Microsoft accountWhen I run manage-bde -protecters -add C:

:)

Austin Maturure, Nov 28, 2023
  2. Leaner_ Win User

How to define [Device] - [BitLocker recovery key] pair

I want to delete not-associated-with-any-pc BitLocker recovery key. Device name in 'About' and that shown on the listing page for BitLocker recovery key seems to be different. Windows installed date in 'About' and registered date for BitLocker seems to
    be different, too. As my desktop devices experienced reinstall at problem before, it is uncertain which device listed are actually in use. If a bootable USB could be counted, I wish know how to identify them, too. Thank you very much.

Leaner_, Nov 28, 2023
  3. bitlocker recovery key

Hi Singh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you not able login to your computer due to BitLocker Recovery Key?
    2. Did you ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key on your computer?
    3. Are you not able to login to your Microsoft Account to find the BitLocker Recovery Key?
    4. Are you using Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Professional?

Meanwhile, try finding BitLocker Recovery Key if you have ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key for your computer.

Please elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and get back to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Nov 28, 2023
  4. Xylee Del Win User

HELP with re-install windows using USB device without having created Bitlocker recovery key

Xylee Del, Nov 28, 2023
Thema:

HELP with re-install windows using USB device without having created Bitlocker recovery key

1. HELP with re-install windows using USB device without having created Bitlocker recovery key - Similar Threads - HELP install using

2. How to unlock bitlock without using recovery key and password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to unlock bitlock without using recovery key and password: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-unlock-bitlock-without-using-recovery-key/80a1fa6f-92cc-4b31-934b-30ae6a8e6599
  3. How to unlock bitlock without using recovery key and password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unlock bitlock without using recovery key and password: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-unlock-bitlock-without-using-recovery-key/80a1fa6f-92cc-4b31-934b-30ae6a8e6599
  4. HELP with re-install windows using USB device without having created Bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP with re-install windows using USB device without having created Bitlocker recovery key: I need to reinstall windows as I cannot access basic functions like explorer , settings , task bar , control panel etc . I can only access some third party apps that are on my desktop... I am an administrator with full privileges but encounter access is denied issues as well...
  5. HELP with re-install windows using USB device without having created Bitlocker recovery key

HELP with re-install windows using USB device without having created Bitlocker recovery key: I need to reinstall windows as I cannot access basic functions like explorer , settings , task bar , control panel etc . I can only access some third party apps that are on my desktop... I am an administrator with full privileges but encounter access is denied issues as well...
  6. BitLocker Recovery without Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker Recovery without Key: Need to reinstall Windows 10. Getting a BitLocker recovery key error - I don't have the key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-recovery-without-key/25e6b04d-6be4-4cd9-af22-21047a4743b2
  7. BitLocker Recovery without Key

BitLocker Recovery without Key: Need to reinstall Windows 10. Getting a BitLocker recovery key error - I don't have the key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-recovery-without-key/25e6b04d-6be4-4cd9-af22-21047a4743b2
  8. BitLocker Recovery without Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Please Help! I don’t have a recovery key for BitLocker recovery.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please Help! I don’t have a recovery key for BitLocker recovery.: I have no access to my computer. Please Help. I checked any my computer says no issues found. I logged into my Microsoft account and there is no key. submitted by /u/ForcefulSam [link] [comments]...
  10. [BitLocker] Encrypting without generating recovery key?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    [BitLocker] Encrypting without generating recovery key?: Hi, is there a way to encrypt a BitLocker drive without generating a recovery key? Other encryption tools such as DiskCryptor/VeraCrypt/TrueCrypt or those found on Linux can simply be used with one PIN, no recovery key required. BitLocker also allows to encrypt using...