Windows 10: Help with Re-installing Win 10

Discus and support Help with Re-installing Win 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi would like a lil bit of help re-installing Windows 10 PLEASE. Asus Tower computer, windows 10 was originally Win 8.1, but updated to 10, Recovery... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RCurry1, Feb 18, 2020.

1. RCurry1 Win User

Help with Re-installing Win 10

Hi would like a lil bit of help re-installing Windows 10 PLEASE.

Asus Tower computer, windows 10 was originally Win 8.1, but updated to 10, Recovery is still Win 8.1

will not reboot fully, tried repair, rollback, recovery - no good. No Restore points

I Have read a post on this forum & created Win 10 installation on a flashdrive.

I'm trying to install, but I'm stuck on this section ;- where do you want to install windows?

have a list on screen of these:-

NAME TOTAL SIZE FREESPACE TYPE

Drive 0 Partition 1:WINDOWS RE tools 800.00 MB 544.0 MB Recovery

Drive 0 Partition 2:SYSTEM 260.00 MB 205.0 MB System

Drive 0 Partition 3 128.00 MB 128.0 MB MSR Reserved

Drive 0 Partition 4:Windows 149.2 GB 59.6 GB Primary

Drive 0 Partition 5 850.00 MB 458.0 MB Recovery

Drive 0 Partition 6Help with Re-installing Win 10 :Data 295.1 GB 295.0 GB Primary

Drive 0 Partition 7:Recovery Image 19.5 GB 3.2 GB Recovery

Do I delete all of these ?

Any Help is appreciated.

Many Thanks

Roger

:)

RCurry1, Feb 18, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 18, 2020
  3. Stop Win 10 install

Hi Bryon,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

• Let us know are you referring to Update list when you say "Win 10 mailing list"?
    Meanwhile, I suggest you to Run the Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) tool which fixes the Windows corruption error if there are any. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows+X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type the command DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
      and hit Enter.
    Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance and we'll be glad to assist you further.

Navneet Anand, Feb 18, 2020
  4. Depth Win User

Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Help with Re-installing Win 10 - Similar Threads - Help installing

2. Help getting older program installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help getting older program installed: Hello - hoping someone has an answer for me for this issue...I have an older copy of Adobe Creative Suite that has two discs. And on my old pc which since has died I could install the program via the DVD drive with no problem. However, on my newer pc, when I put DVD #1 in the...
  3. Help getting older program installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help getting older program installed: Hello - hoping someone has an answer for me for this issue...I have an older copy of Adobe Creative Suite that has two discs. And on my old pc which since has died I could install the program via the DVD drive with no problem. However, on my newer pc, when I put DVD #1 in the...
  4. Help getting older program installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. can someone help me with this dism log i tried to install media future pack but there wa an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone help me with this dism log i tried to install media future pack but there wa an...: 2024-04-22 06:36:36, Info DISM DISM.EXE: Executing command line: "C:\Windows\system32\Dism.exe" /online /add-capability /CapabilityName:Media.MediaFeaturePack~~~~0.0.1.0 2024-04-22 06:36:36, Info DISM DISM Manager: PID=18528 TID=18716 physical location path: C:\ -...
  6. can someone help me with this dism log i tried to install media future pack but there wa an...

can someone help me with this dism log i tried to install media future pack but there wa an...: 2024-04-22 06:36:36, Info DISM DISM.EXE: Executing command line: "C:\Windows\system32\Dism.exe" /online /add-capability /CapabilityName:Media.MediaFeaturePack~~~~0.0.1.0 2024-04-22 06:36:36, Info DISM DISM Manager: PID=18528 TID=18716 physical location path: C:\ -...
  7. I need install package of microsoft store app,please help

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I need install package of microsoft store app,please help: Microsoft store app not working in my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-install-package-of-microsoft-store/6b296452-9ebb-43af-af02-daa18f7c88f1
  8. I need install package of microsoft store app,please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need install package of microsoft store app,please help: Microsoft store app not working in my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-install-package-of-microsoft-store/6b296452-9ebb-43af-af02-daa18f7c88f1
  9. I need install package of microsoft store app,please help

10. Can Someone help me to install windows 10 or 11 in my pc? i have installed Ubuntu 22 .

Can Someone help me to install windows 10 or 11 in my pc? i have installed Ubuntu 22 .: Can Someone help me to install windows 10 or 11 in my pc? i have installed Ubuntu 22 . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-to-install-windows-10-or-11-in/8e6d8e12-b101-4a0f-badf-9800802b0194