Windows 10: Help with reading dump files and solving BSOD Issues

Discus and support Help with reading dump files and solving BSOD Issues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Recently for the past two weeks on and off my computer have gotten Bsods at random times and I can't comprehend what the dump files actually says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RobinsweVG, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Help with reading dump files and solving BSOD Issues

Hi, Recently for the past two weeks on and off my computer have gotten Bsods at random times and I can't comprehend what the dump files actually says so i'm looking for some help reading them. Here is a Link to them: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Apom2eitrRizxye0QmQAbcYclZTT?e=sgmh0b

To Note: I have tried several tools/scans to solve these Bluescreens like SFC Scan, chkdsk and chkdsk. All of which have shown nothing wrong at all and can't seem to find any particular drivers that causes the bluescreens either. So now i'm looking for some guidance here and I would appreciate

:)

RobinsweVG, Jan 4, 2020

2. BSOD Help - dump files attached

Hi William,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this. The dumpfiles you have provided is not enough to find the root cause of the BSOD.
    Kindly provide full dump file for better assistance.

I appreciate if you answer few questions to narrow down the issue.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • What error message are you getting with BSOD?
    • Are you able to boot the computer to the desktop?
    I suggest you to Update the Windows 10 Drivers and check if it help.

Please refer to the below article “How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10”by Mr. Andre Da Costa to update the drivers:

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Jan 4, 2020
  3. pcp7 Win User
    BSOD and understanding dump files

need help reading minidump files to know what is causing BSOD and frequent crashes ?

here's the link to last few dump files:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjKyHFG4MmTEg2f9tW5g7l-AdBdz

any help would be much appreciated.

pcp7, Jan 4, 2020
  4. axe0 Win User

Help with reading dump files and solving BSOD Issues

BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums Help with reading dump files and solving BSOD Issues :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Help with reading dump files and solving BSOD Issues [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

axe0, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

Help with reading dump files and solving BSOD Issues

1. Help with reading dump files and solving BSOD Issues - Similar Threads - Help reading dump

2. Constistant BSOD, need help reading dump files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constistant BSOD, need help reading dump files: Im completely fed up with my pc, no matter what i try these BSOD's wont go away, i work in IT so i am familiar with the standard diagnostic and troubleshooting stuff however im stuck,Hardware stress tests and memory tests give me no errors, the BSOD's are completely...
  3. Constistant BSOD, need help reading dump files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constistant BSOD, need help reading dump files: Im completely fed up with my pc, no matter what i try these BSOD's wont go away, i work in IT so i am familiar with the standard diagnostic and troubleshooting stuff however im stuck,Hardware stress tests and memory tests give me no errors, the BSOD's are completely...
  4. Help reading dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help reading dump file: Before we get started, yes I do realize this is still running Windows Vista. This is my uncle's computer that he uses an offline application for.Dump FilePreview of dump file:ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY fcAn attempt was made to execute non-executable memory. The...
  5. Help reading dump file

Help reading dump file: Before we get started, yes I do realize this is still running Windows Vista. This is my uncle's computer that he uses an offline application for.Dump FilePreview of dump file:ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY fcAn attempt was made to execute non-executable memory. The...
  6. BSOD with "KERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR" - Need Help Reading Dump Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with "KERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR" - Need Help Reading Dump Files: Hello!Recently I've been having some issues with my PC randomly BSOD-ing. It seems to occur most often when playing Escape From Tarkov. However, a few weeks ago, I had my computer crash several times within a few days where I didn't have any heavy duty programs open and...
  7. BSOD with "KERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR" - Need Help Reading Dump Files

BSOD with "KERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR" - Need Help Reading Dump Files: Hello!Recently I've been having some issues with my PC randomly BSOD-ing. It seems to occur most often when playing Escape From Tarkov. However, a few weeks ago, I had my computer crash several times within a few days where I didn't have any heavy duty programs open and...
  8. Help reading a Dump file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help reading a Dump file: My Pc has a new found power loss issue during gaming it simply loses power and there are little to no error logs. I have logs about Drivers failing on every startup that I dont believe are related, and after I reboot from a crash I see error 41 Kernal Power, And Error 6008,...
  9. help reading dump file

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    help reading dump file: my pc has been crashing when entering a vr game sometimes. sometimes it works perfect but sometimes it "reboots from a bug check" anyways i have my latest dump file here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WqXNJ3elC17ndgRWcKnHw_34TFKvua_R/view?usp=sharing...
  10. Random BSOD, need help reading DUMP file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD, need help reading DUMP file: Hi everyone, I bought a new computer a few days ago. I put it together with my brother, this wasn't the first machine we assembled, so everything should be fine on that front. Then, i installed up-to-date drivers from the manufacturer's homepages for my Mainboard and...