Windows 10: Help with recent computer issues

Discus and support Help with recent computer issues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello,I am hoping someone can help me solve our computer issues we are having, we have over 800+ domain windows 10 machines and in the last two months... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LJP92, Aug 19, 2021.

1. LJP92 Win User

Help with recent computer issues

Hello,I am hoping someone can help me solve our computer issues we are having, we have over 800+ domain windows 10 machines and in the last two months have been plagued with blue screens, and the black screen with white dots. It started a couple of months ago, and i have tried all sorts to eliminate the issue but after a few weeks again the computers all start to fail. I have now disabled all windows updates and driver updates but am allowing windows defender to update. We are running on Windows 10 21H1. I have attached a memory dump from one of the failed machines, what happens is the compute

:)

LJP92, Aug 19, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 19, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 19, 2021
  4. Help with recent computer issues

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 19, 2021
Thema:

Help with recent computer issues

1. Help with recent computer issues - Similar Threads - Help recent computer

2. Help diagnosing my computers issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help diagnosing my computers issue: Is there something in the CMD prompt that i can type in to do a full system scan to find out exactly what has been messing with my computer? Ive been having a lot of issues and quite frankly, i dont know whats the issue anymore, at first i thought it was windows explorer, but...
  3. Help diagnosing my computers issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help diagnosing my computers issue: Is there something in the CMD prompt that i can type in to do a full system scan to find out exactly what has been messing with my computer? Ive been having a lot of issues and quite frankly, i dont know whats the issue anymore, at first i thought it was windows explorer, but...
  4. Recent issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recent issue: Recently, my area had a blackout. My computer which used to have a black icon when plugged into the internet on my modem has now turned orange, seen when it is turned off, but must have something wrong. Is this natural?...
  5. Recent issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recent issue: Recently, my area had a blackout. My computer which used to have a black icon when plugged into the internet on my modem has now turned orange, seen when it is turned off, but must have something wrong. Is this natural?...
  6. Recent issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Computer issues, NEED HELP

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Computer issues, NEED HELP: recently, many of the features on my windows 10 has stopped working. I can’t type in the task bar search bar at all, it closes on me a few seconds after I open it and refuses to type, if I try to change my computer background by right clicking, my screen flickers black and...
  8. Recent Incompatablity issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recent Incompatablity issue: Although I've used the same computer HP Pavillion with Windows 10 for a long time, I'm suddenly told It is not comptable with Windows 10. What cdan I do? Is there a fix? Can Windows make this hap9pen?...
  9. Please Help w Recent BSOD 124 Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please Help w Recent BSOD 124 Issue: First popped up about a week ago, and seems to be happening more frequently. Have included a link to the dump files and system info. I saw a previous post by a user with the same initial BSOD, as well as very similar error details in the error log. Their issue ended up...
  10. Recent BSOD Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recent BSOD Issues: Recently started having BSOD issues. Not sure of the cause. Ran a Memtest overnight, found no errors over many passes. I do not think it's a RAM issue(I thought it was initially). I decided to do a driver verifier as that was the next obvious step, and it seems that's some...