Windows 10: Help with reformatted RAW data files

Discus and support Help with reformatted RAW data files in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My external hard drive popped up in a RAW format, inadvertantly reformated and it restored. I lost all my data, but was able to retrieve it with a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MrsSpaceGeek, May 23, 2022.

1. Help with reformatted RAW data files

My external hard drive popped up in a RAW format, inadvertantly reformated and it restored. I lost all my data, but was able to retrieve it with a third party program. Everthing is still in the RAW format and I cannot access it or open it. Any suggestions? Would really appreciate the help! Thanks!!!

:)

MrsSpaceGeek, May 23, 2022
  2. topgundcp Win User

Save RAW drive - Don't want data

Open Admin command prompt, then type:
    1. diskpart
    2. list disk ======> Take note of disk # of the RAW drive
    3. select disk # ======> is the number in step 2
    4. clean
    5. exit
    Open Disk Management and initialize it, Create Simple, format.

topgundcp, May 23, 2022
  3. Recover data from a RAW partition

I think you should mention that which file system you used. As per of my experience I suggest you Remo Recover utility to recover data from old hard drive. I think it will be helpful for you.

RonaldMethew, May 23, 2022
  4. DA GARCIA Win User

Help with reformatted RAW data files

My CDROM is suddenly showing as RAW

Hi All,

I don't know how or why but Windows 10-Pro stopped recognizing anything I put into my CD Drive even though it was shown in Disk Mgmt as healthy.

I found out that a RAW Disk can't be recognized by Windows, so I tried multiple suggestions I read about and kept getting something to the effect of "Windows can't do anything with a protected drive". In Disk Management it lists Disks 0 - 9 and then CD-ROM
    0, In Disk Part it lists Disks 0-9 also but no CD. When I list Volumes in Disk Part it lists 0-14, with 0 being DVD-ROM with RAW file system.

How can I reformat the CD drive when Windows tells be it can not access the disk?

DA GARCIA, May 23, 2022
Thema:

Help with reformatted RAW data files

1. Help with reformatted RAW data files - Similar Threads - Help reformatted RAW

2. RAW FILE SYSTEM HOW TO ACCESS WITHOUT DATA LOSS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RAW FILE SYSTEM HOW TO ACCESS WITHOUT DATA LOSS: 1 TB NVME RAW FILE SYSTEM HOW TO ACCESS WITHOUT DATA LOSSraw file system readerHow to Convert RAW Drive to NTFS WITHOUT DATA LOSS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/raw-file-system-how-to-access-without-data-loss/30bf70f2-5f9b-464a-bc7e-424a919ba73c
  3. RAW FILE SYSTEM HOW TO ACCESS WITHOUT DATA LOSS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RAW FILE SYSTEM HOW TO ACCESS WITHOUT DATA LOSS: 1 TB NVME RAW FILE SYSTEM HOW TO ACCESS WITHOUT DATA LOSSraw file system readerHow to Convert RAW Drive to NTFS WITHOUT DATA LOSS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/raw-file-system-how-to-access-without-data-loss/30bf70f2-5f9b-464a-bc7e-424a919ba73c
  4. RAW FILE SYSTEM HOW TO ACCESS WITHOUT DATA LOSS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Help with reformatted RAW data files

Help with reformatted RAW data files: My external hard drive popped up in a RAW format, inadvertantly reformated and it restored. I lost all my data, but was able to retrieve it with a third party program. Everthing is still in the RAW format and I cannot access it or open it. Any suggestions? Would really...
  6. File RAW

File RAW: Mi si dice che nel PC c'è una raccolta di file RAW, ma io finora non l'ho trovata. Chi mi sa dire qualcosa? Grazie https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-raw/e1b498f5-d80e-460e-8834-c5de98fb08a3
  7. RAW Hard Drive Data Loss

in Windows 10 Support
    RAW Hard Drive Data Loss: Windows 10 1909 x64 So I had mounting a Hard Drive to VMware and access the drive through VMware. One day I tried to access the data on the drive and Windows detected the drive as a Raw drive and I had know idea what do so I looked online and people suggested running chkdsk...
  8. How to Recover a Raw Drive no data file recovery needed

How to Recover a Raw Drive no data file recovery needed: Hello, I've recently been trying to use my old, broken laptop's larger and speedier drive to run Windows 10 on my desktop. After initially connecting the drive to my PC to see what was on there via SATA E: Drive, I was able to interact with the files on it and run .exe...
  9. Copy storage partition raw data

Copy storage partition raw data: There are many small-computer devices today (Raspberry Pi and clones, ARM-based TV Boxes, e.t.c) that need to boot using SD card. To create the bootable SD card it is needed to write image file to the SD card. Actual version of the Windows have no tools to solve this task....
  10. how to recover data after reformatting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to recover data after reformatting: good day I just wanted to ask how will I find my data. I reset my laptop (Windows 10), then I clicked don't delete my files, so the apps would be deleted. and now, how can I recover my apps like Microsoft Office Suite? I'm waiting for your reply. thank you...