Windows 10: Help with regular BSOD errors

Discus and support Help with regular BSOD errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ever since I built up my PC I have been getting BSOD errors, usually during start up. The PC restarts and then is fine. So it is just a bit annoying,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Joshynet, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Joshynet Win User

Help with regular BSOD errors

Ever since I built up my PC I have been getting BSOD errors, usually during start up. The PC restarts and then is fine. So it is just a bit annoying, and I have tried to troubleshoot it myself without success. I have tried updating drivers, doing Windows update, memory tests and disk clean ups. I have just reinstalled Windows 10 to see if a fresh copy would help but still no success.

I seem to get the following errors:

System thread exception not handled

Kmode exception not handled

irql not less or equal

something about memory management

among others...

Here are 2 files that might shed some light onto the situation

One

Two

System info

:)

Joshynet, Sep 12, 2018
  2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Sep 12, 2018
  3. Help with regular BSOD

Hi Sam,

A software re-installation ordinarily solves BSOD issues. You might be experiencing a hardware incompatibility that's why BSOD is happening. Have you tried changing your RAM? A possible incompatibility with one of your hardware components can cause BSOD to
    occur. We suggest seeking help to a qualified technician so that the hardware incompatibility can be isolated.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Robert Caw, Sep 12, 2018
  4. Help with regular BSOD errors

Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

Help with regular BSOD errors

1. Help with regular BSOD errors - Similar Threads - Help regular BSOD

2. Regular BSoD with Error Code DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bddci.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regular BSoD with Error Code DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bddci.sys: I have been getting regular Blue screens of Death in the last few months. Unfortunately i have noticed the regularity only a month ago and i haven't made a backup. Now in light of that, I was trying to fix my computer myself in the last few weeks but haven't had any success....
  3. Regular BSOD errors on new DIY desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Regular BSOD errors on new DIY desktop: I built my first desktop a couple of weeks ago, my friend sold me his old GPU and I spent a lot of time making sure all the other parts would be compatible. For the most part everything seems to be working well, but I'm getting multiple BSODs with various error codes whenever...
  4. HELP Regular BSOD Errors ntoskrnl.exe+407a69

HELP Regular BSOD Errors ntoskrnl.exe+407a69: Hi guys, hope someone will be able to help? I am having regular blue screen errors and it's been confirmed in BlueScreenView crash dump ntoskrnl.exe. I install windows 10 4x times, this is my new 3 mounth pc ryzen 3900x and b550-e strix motherboard. i check ram memory no...
  5. HELP Regular BSOD Errors ntoskrnl.exe

HELP Regular BSOD Errors ntoskrnl.exe: Hi guys, hope someone will be able to help? I am having regular blue screen errors and it's been confirmed in BlueScreenView crash dump ntoskrnl.exe. I install windows 10 4 times, this is my new 3 mounth pc ryzen 3900x and b550-e strix motherboard. i check ram memoru,...
  6. Help‼ Regular BSOD Errors - Ndu.sys & ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help‼ Regular BSOD Errors - Ndu.sys & ntoskrnl.exe: Hi guys, hope someone will be able to help? I am having regular blue screen errors and it's been confirmed in BlueScreenView crash dump program that it's due to 2 drivers - namely ntoskrnl.exe & ndu.sys. PC literally now unusable. I have seen lots of related articles...
  7. Regular BSOD with varying errors while streaming

Regular BSOD with varying errors while streaming: Hello, Recently i have been getting more and more blue screen, only while streaming with streamlabs OBS. Most of the time it's a KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. I tried to check every driver that i have and all seemed to be up to date. my windows 10 is also up to date and...
  8. Regular BSOD

Regular BSOD: Good day I have a HP Probook 450 G4 with windows 10 installed. I have been getting regular BSOD's for a while now and I would like to resolve this issue. I've uploaded the latest Minidump file to my drive. The link:...
  9. Regular BSOD with varying error messages

Regular BSOD with varying error messages: Hi I get Blue Screen Of Death crashes on a regular basis. When I livestream gameplay with Streamlabs OBS, I can be 85% sure to have a crash in the first about 90 minutes. However, after that first crash I can be pretty sure not to have one afterwards, even though I play and...
  10. Regular BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Regular BSOD: The BOSD appeared when I left the computer idle after I turned it on and locked the screen. I have an external monitor, Dell e176fp, which connects to my laptop through my HDMI interface. but my monitor does not support the HDMI interface, So I used the HDMI to VGA...