Windows 10: Help with remove keyboard language

Discus and support Help with remove keyboard language in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, i'm new here. listen i have tried some tutorials from this forum, and still i couldn't figure this out. how i remove this two languages? picture... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by orha12, Aug 23, 2020.

1. orha12 Win User

Help with remove keyboard language

Hi, i'm new here.
    listen i have tried some tutorials from this forum, and still i couldn't figure this out.
    how i remove this two languages?

picture below:
    http://up419.siz.co.il/up3/nmmtkhodgh0d.jpg

:)

orha12, Aug 23, 2020

2. Remove language from the keyboard

Hi,

I follow all the steps listed here. However, the "Remove" button is not active

How can I activate the button?

Step 1: System
    Settings window.

1. Press Windows logo + I keys on the keyboard to open
      Settings
      page.
    2. Click on Time & language from the options and select
      Region & language
      from the left side panel of the window.
    3. Click on the keyboard language you want to remove under Languages and click on
      Remove.
    4. Close the window and check if the changes are effective.

גדיאלוני, Aug 23, 2020
  3. Remove secondary keyboard language.

Hi Jacob,

Removing a keyboard layout can be done through Control Panel and
    Settings. Before doing so, make sure that the language pack of your preferred keyboard layout is installed on your computer. To remove a keyboard layout through
    Control Panel, here's how:

• Go to Control Panel. Under Clock, Language, and Region, click
      Add a language.
    • Click the keyboard layout that you want to remove, then click Options
      > Remove.

To remove a keyboard layout through Settings, refer to these steps:

• Go to Settings > Time & language >
      Region & language
    • Click the keyboard layout that you want to delete, then click Remove.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions.

Lov Dollente, Aug 23, 2020
  4. Lekden Win User

Can't (completely) remove language keyboard layout

Yup, no such luck. My next step will be to temporarily install another language as the system language (like English UK or something), and remove US English as the default language and the keyboard, and everything, and then reboot and install it again and see if that does anything....

But I am betting it won't. And my reason is because when I was inspired to make my own keyboard layout I downloaded one another person had made, whidch was based on English UK keyboard, and it did not work correctly for me so I uninstalled it (and have since improved, I think, upon what he had done,) and I just now realized that that keyboard, which was under English language and keyboard, is still in my list as well. When I had installed it then UK English had become one of the available languages, and I have since removed it from being active and so forht. So, basically I did to UK English what I am propsing to do for US English... and yet that old keyboard layout remains.

There has to be somewhere that Windows keeps references all the different keyboard layouts available for the different language packs installed.... The question is where is that and how to modify it?

Lekden, Aug 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Help with remove keyboard language - Similar Threads - Help remove keyboard

2. Language keyboard cannot be removed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language keyboard cannot be removed: Hi Team,I have removed the language keyboard but only in Text Services and input Languages. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-keyboard-cannot-be-removed/d1f1aa87-f4ca-4520-b027-fb108e886bde
  3. Language keyboard cannot be removed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Language keyboard cannot be removed: Hi Team,I have removed the language keyboard but only in Text Services and input Languages. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-keyboard-cannot-be-removed/d1f1aa87-f4ca-4520-b027-fb108e886bde
  4. Remove keyboard language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove keyboard language: I want to remove English Azerbaijani from my keyboard layout, but I don't know where to remove it and in setting, there are no box to remove it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-keyboard-language/61974236-8f7d-4adb-8792-8733841c426a
  5. Remove keyboard language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove keyboard language: I want to remove English Azerbaijani from my keyboard layout, but I don't know where to remove it and in setting, there are no box to remove it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-keyboard-language/61974236-8f7d-4adb-8792-8733841c426a
  6. Remove Keyboard Language Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove Keyboard Language Settings: In my language settings I've downloaded two packages: Hungarian and English.Both packages have been activated with only one single keyboard settings.My problem is the quick keyboard language selectors. At the moment I have 5 options instead of 2 from above. Quick keyboard...
  7. Can't remove keyboard languages

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't remove keyboard languages: Why do I see three English keyboards where I know I only installed one English keyboard? I need English (Australia) and Hebrew, but for some reason I have more than one English keyboard and I can't seem to find how to remove unneeded keyboard languages. 182828
  8. Removing a language from keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    Removing a language from keyboard: [img] I got my new laptop and accidentally added an English-German keyboard on setup. How do I remove it? Thanks 148964
  9. Removing a language keyboard

Removing a language keyboard: How can one remove a language keyboard? The MS instructions online are from 2016 and don't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-a-language-keyboard/824f449a-3307-445b-a6b0-130890614f5f
  10. Removing a language keyboard

Removing a language keyboard: Hey, would love to remove a language keyboard from my computer, currently on my language settings only english appears, but I have two keyboard layouts, one for english and the unwanted keyboard is "Afrikan," now I have no idea how it appeared but it's there. I tried to...