Windows 10: Help with removing grey bar across the bottom of my screen?

Discus and support Help with removing grey bar across the bottom of my screen? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GurfMcBurf [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GurfMcBurf, May 6, 2020.

1. Help with removing grey bar across the bottom of my screen?

/u/GurfMcBurf, May 6, 2020

2. Quick Access bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty.

Remove items from Quick access.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Right click on the file or folder.
    • Select the option “unpin from the quick access”

To pin items to an item already on the quick access bar.

Follow the below steps.

I would suggest you to create folder in the desktop screen & place all the files or folder which need to pin to the quick access.

• Open the quick access.
    • Select the Desktop option.
    • Right click on the folder & select the option “pin to quick access”

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, May 6, 2020
  3. How to remove 'AnySend' on task bar...

Hi Grammy,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I will be glad to assist you with the issue you are experiencing with the computer. I understand the difficulty when things won’t work the way they should.

I would require some more information to help you better.

• What is the make & model of the computer?
    • Did you install this App/program?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the app.

• Type “control panel” in the search bar.
    • Select “programs & features”.
    • Search for “any send” & right click on the app icon.
    • Click on Uninstall.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, May 6, 2020
  4. Help with removing grey bar across the bottom of my screen?

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, May 6, 2020
Thema:

Help with removing grey bar across the bottom of my screen?

1. Help with removing grey bar across the bottom of my screen? - Similar Threads - Help removing grey

2. Mesh Bar across bottom of my Screen every 4 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mesh Bar across bottom of my Screen every 4 seconds: The screenshot shows a mesh bar divided into 4 sections that pops up every 4 seconds regardless of whether I’m moving the mouse and which application I am using. Windows 11 which I used briefly did not resolve this....
  3. Mesh Bar across bottom of my Screen every 4 seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mesh Bar across bottom of my Screen every 4 seconds: The screenshot shows a mesh bar divided into 4 sections that pops up every 4 seconds regardless of whether I’m moving the mouse and which application I am using. Windows 11 which I used briefly did not resolve this....
  4. HELP! 1½" gray band across the bottom of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP! 1½" gray band across the bottom of screen: Hi,I have a 1½" gray band across the bottom of my screen which is obscuring almost everything. I can see about ¾ of the taskbar. Is there anything I can do to get rid of this, or am I S.O.L.?Thanks.I tried taking a screenshot, and the thing doesn't show!!!...
  5. HELP! 1½" gray band across the bottom of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP! 1½" gray band across the bottom of screen: Hi,I have a 1½" gray band across the bottom of my screen which is obscuring almost everything. I can see about ¾ of the taskbar. Is there anything I can do to get rid of this, or am I S.O.L.?Thanks.I tried taking a screenshot, and the thing doesn't show!!!...
  6. HELP! 1½" gray band across the bottom of screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Grey bar at the bottom of screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Grey bar at the bottom of screen: Hi,I am noticing a grey bar, almost the size of task bar at the bottom of the screen. If the taskbar is located at the bottom of the screen this grey area is masking it out, and hence not able to properly view the font on the taskbar.This grey area is present at bottom even...
  8. Grey bar at the bottom of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Grey bar at the bottom of screen: Hi,I am noticing a grey bar, almost the size of task bar at the bottom of the screen. If the taskbar is located at the bottom of the screen this grey area is masking it out, and hence not able to properly view the font on the taskbar.This grey area is present at bottom even...
  9. Vertical lines across bottom of screen.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Vertical lines across bottom of screen.: Hi all, I posted in here about a live account that I couldn't get into a while back. I ended up just reinstalling windows. Anyway all has been good my pc has been great. But today I turn it on and the bottom half of my screen has vertical black and white lines for some...
  10. Large grey block letters scroll across the bottom of my screen as I type

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Large grey block letters scroll across the bottom of my screen as I type: This morning I was doing some searching on a couple of forums. When I was typing in the search bar, the same thing I was typing was appearing at the bottom of the window in the form of grey blocks for each letter (even a Space). I've never seen this before and I have no idea...