Windows 10: Help with removing software completely from ones computer

Discus and support Help with removing software completely from ones computer in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; How can does one delete Microsoft Teams Desktop COMPLETELY from windows 10 home machine? I don't think a simple delete or the uninstall completely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ConceptionFantasy, May 12, 2020.

1. Help with removing software completely from ones computer

How can does one delete Microsoft Teams Desktop COMPLETELY from windows 10 home machine? I don't think a simple delete or the uninstall completely deletes all traces of Teams from my machine... Is it some register or some folder that has other related files to Microsoft Teams Desktop?

also I prefer to use no third party software to do this.

Help and guidance is very much appreciated Help with removing software completely from ones computer :)

submitted by /u/ConceptionFantasy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ConceptionFantasy, May 12, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Help with removing software completely from ones computer :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 12, 2020
  3. No audio plays at all, playlists get skipped through completely.

Hi there Ethan, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

What I would suggest is to completely remove all the Audio drivers listed in the device manager.

Make sure to tick the box to delete the driver when uninstalling it.

Here is how to do it.

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry Sound and Audio devices. Right-click the device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

Please do this on all the drivers listed under Audio and then reboot.

FerdinandNanalig, May 12, 2020
  4. Help with removing software completely from ones computer

malicious software removal tool

Hi Alex,

We would like to know more about the issue by answering the following questions below:

• Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool?
    • What is the last action taken before this issue happens?

We suggest that you check this link for more details regarding your issue:
    The Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool (MSRT) helps remove specific, prevalent malicious software from computers that are running supported versions of Windows.

We look forward to your response.

Anthony Gal, May 12, 2020
Thema:

Help with removing software completely from ones computer

1. Help with removing software completely from ones computer - Similar Threads - Help removing software

2. How to completely remove Avira software, please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to completely remove Avira software, please?: Avira software was installed on my pc with Windows 10, it started to interfere with Windows many features, now I managed to uninstall it but all its file are still there in my C:\Program Files x86, need to delete its files but can not. it runs when Windows run as I can see...
  3. How to completely remove Avira software, please?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to completely remove Avira software, please?: Avira software was installed on my pc with Windows 10, it started to interfere with Windows many features, now I managed to uninstall it but all its file are still there in my C:\Program Files x86, need to delete its files but can not. it runs when Windows run as I can see...
  4. How to completely remove Avira software, please?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I completely remove remaining ONE DRIVE files from computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I completely remove remaining ONE DRIVE files from computer?: Hello, This is about a new LG GRam 15.6" touchscreen laptop with 12th Gen Intel Core i5-1240P - 10080P - Windows 11 Home.Reinstalled Windows 11 Home using local because Microsoft tech said that would remove One Drive and all files would be local. That is not what happened and...
  6. How do I completely remove remaining ONE DRIVE files from computer?

How do I completely remove remaining ONE DRIVE files from computer?: Hello, This is about a new LG GRam 15.6" touchscreen laptop with 12th Gen Intel Core i5-1240P - 10080P - Windows 11 Home.Reinstalled Windows 11 Home using local because Microsoft tech said that would remove One Drive and all files would be local. That is not what happened and...
  7. Is it possible to completely remove windows from a computer by removing the hdd/ssd its...

Is it possible to completely remove windows from a computer by removing the hdd/ssd its...: I know this is a dumb question but i just want to know if you can remove windows on a computer by removing the hdd/ssd its installed in and do i need to install windows agian if i replace the hdd/ssd...
  8. Is it possible to completely remove windows from a computer by removing the hdd/ssd its...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is it possible to completely remove windows from a computer by removing the hdd/ssd its...: I know this is a dumb question but i just want to know if you can remove windows on a computer by removing the hdd/ssd its installed in and do i need to install windows agian if i replace the hdd/ssd...
  9. Completely Block Software From Internet

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Completely Block Software From Internet: Hi all, I am trying to block software from connecting to the internet. I have a backup image of my PC with it all working offline, but as soon as I connect it to the internet, the software connects. It does this without opening/running the software, I think it has a...
  10. Transfer software from one windows 10 computer to another

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer software from one windows 10 computer to another: I just recently bought office software on a usb drive and now cannot locate the drive. Is it possible to move it from my old computer to the new....