Windows 10: Help With Screen When Charging Problem Please

Discus and support Help With Screen When Charging Problem Please in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Can anyone help me with the problem that I have since installing Windows 10 please ? When plugging/switching on my charger the screen goes black and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Babzzii, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Babzzii Win User

Help With Screen When Charging Problem Please

Can anyone help me with the problem that I have since installing Windows 10 please ?

When plugging/switching on my charger the screen goes black and it will only go back to normal when I unplug it.

I am not a whizz on the laptop, so if anyone can help please do it in idiot with a laptop language

Forgot to say I have an Acer AspireE 15

Thanks in advance.

:)

Babzzii, Aug 5, 2015

2. touch screen problem with my Lumia 920 when I charging the phone

Hi again (sadly),

The touch screen is
    having problems when I'm charging the phone. I think is only the Lock screen and the home screen also.

Help please.

mpantazoglu, Aug 5, 2015
  3. Help with my screen problem PLEASE

Hi,

In order for us to find out the root cause of your concern, please answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting an error message when the screen starts to malfunction?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

Help With Screen When Charging Problem Please

1. Help With Screen When Charging Problem Please - Similar Threads - Help Screen Charging

2. Black screen PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen PLEASE HELP: While playing games my screen with randomly go black for a few seconds and then come back. It crashes some of my games and i have been unable to resolve this by myself so I am asking on here for anyone please help me! My error from security and maintenance details is here....
  3. "Windows ran into a problem" blue screen. Please help!

"Windows ran into a problem" blue screen. Please help!: Recently, i installed the amd overdrive software to potentially boost the clock speed of my cpu. When the program told me to restart my laptop to apply the changes, i got the 'windows has ran into a problem' blue screen. I have tried booting in safe mode (which brought me...
  4. Blank screen, please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blank screen, please help: Hello, If some could assist me with this, i would greatly appreciate it. I am receiving the following message after my pc performed an update. Can someone pleae help me repair this?C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\Desktop is unavailable. If the location is on this PC,...
  5. keyboard problems (Please help!)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    keyboard problems (Please help!): On my keyboard if I press backspace, delete, or arrows, it highlights the text and I can not click out of it. did I hit a command or something? I need help as soon as possible I need to plane a trip for someone by tomorrow!...
  6. Please help with this problem

Please help with this problem: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/something-went-wrong-while-trying-to-turn-on/e3574c71-b368-4a44-930c-b079e48ea90b?tm=1533049618684...
  7. Signing In Problems Help Please

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Signing In Problems Help Please: When my lap top starts up I want my local account to be default when I sign in but I can't seem to find out how. It seems that the computer when setup is default some how. I don't have any other accounts, please help. 41572
  8. blue screen please help

blue screen please help: DESKTOP-GV6G7KL-Thu_12_07_2017_205114_34.zipDESKTOP-GV6G7KL-Thu_12_07_2017_205114_34.zip 99843
  9. Wierd Problem- please help!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wierd Problem- please help!: I put windows 10 on my test machine that was running 8.1 pro everything went smoothly I have not had a real time last night to play around with it so i shut the pc down When turning it on this morning I got the Windows Screen and now everything is black. I have a mouse...
  10. PLEASE HELP! black screen

in Windows 10 Support
    PLEASE HELP! black screen: Hi, i have been getting a black screen even on safe mode, so basically cant do anything just, The only thing that i can do is run the troubleshoot. Im not sure why this happened, at the beginning i thought it was a problem with my gpu or some drivers, so i went in safe mode...