Windows 10: Help With Screen When Charging Problem Please

Discus and support Help With Screen When Charging Problem Please in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Can anyone help me with the problem that I have since installing Windows 10 please ? When plugging/switching on my charger the screen goes black and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Babzzii, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Babzzii Win User

Help With Screen When Charging Problem Please

Can anyone help me with the problem that I have since installing Windows 10 please ?

When plugging/switching on my charger the screen goes black and it will only go back to normal when I unplug it.

I am not a whizz on the laptop, so if anyone can help please do it in idiot with a laptop language

Forgot to say I have an Acer AspireE 15

Thanks in advance.

:)

Babzzii, Aug 5, 2015

2. touch screen problem with my Lumia 920 when I charging the phone

Hi again (sadly),

The touch screen is
    having problems when I'm charging the phone. I think is only the Lock screen and the home screen also.

Help please.

mpantazoglu, Aug 5, 2015
  3. Help with my screen problem PLEASE

Hi,

In order for us to find out the root cause of your concern, please answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting an error message when the screen starts to malfunction?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

Help With Screen When Charging Problem Please

1. Help With Screen When Charging Problem Please - Similar Threads - Help Screen Charging

2. my laptop charging is not decreasing please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop charging is not decreasing please help: my laptop charging is not decreasing from few days please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-charging-is-not-decreasing-please-help/a7a55fa0-d8fe-4d27-b120-678518170c5e
  3. my laptop charging is not decreasing please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my laptop charging is not decreasing please help: my laptop charging is not decreasing from few days please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-charging-is-not-decreasing-please-help/a7a55fa0-d8fe-4d27-b120-678518170c5e
  4. Please help. Double charge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help. Double charge: I need your help ! I was double charged for my Microsoft 365. I originally signed up as 1 person for 69.99. Then I found out my son needed it so I immediately upgraded like the computer screen asked if I wanted to. So I upgraded to the 99.99. My bank account was charged both...
  5. Please help. Double charge

Please help. Double charge: I need your help ! I was double charged for my Microsoft 365. I originally signed up as 1 person for 69.99. Then I found out my son needed it so I immediately upgraded like the computer screen asked if I wanted to. So I upgraded to the 99.99. My bank account was charged both...
  6. Blue Screen of Death Problems - please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen of Death Problems - please help: Hi, I wondered if someone could help me please -My laptop has been crashing a few times recently with the dreaded Blue Screen of Death. At first, the code for what failed was: 'SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION+NOT_HANDLED - wdiwifi.sys' - I looked up what this could mean and looked at...
  7. Blue Screen of Death Problems - please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death Problems - please help: Hi, I wondered if someone could help me please -My laptop has been crashing a few times recently with the dreaded Blue Screen of Death. At first, the code for what failed was: 'SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION+NOT_HANDLED - wdiwifi.sys' - I looked up what this could mean and looked at...
  8. Blue Screen of Death Problems - please help

9. my laptop is plugged in, but not charging, please help!

my laptop is plugged in, but not charging, please help!: I don't use my laptop more than twice a week, but the last time I used it, it worked just fine, I had no issues, and it ran smoothly and very fast. now it's slow, laggy and is no longer charging despite being plugged in. I've done what I know to do, I've got plenty of...
  10. Please help with this problem

Please help with this problem: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/something-went-wrong-while-trying-to-turn-on/e3574c71-b368-4a44-930c-b079e48ea90b?tm=1533049618684...