Windows 10: help with security and quality fixes

Discus and support help with security and quality fixes in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; It seems I cannot get the latest update for Windows 10 because a message pops up stating "there is an importat security and quality fiexes needed for... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jbar4jc, May 31, 2019.

1. jbar4jc Win User

help with security and quality fixes

It seems I cannot get the latest update for Windows 10 because a message pops up stating "there is an importat security and quality fiexes needed for my system.

:)

jbar4jc, May 31, 2019
  2. curatia Win User

Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, May 31, 2019
  3. window10 sound problems - I need help can you help me do that to fix the sound.

Hi,

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolved the issue?
    • What is the exact issue are you facing with sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, May 31, 2019
  4. help with security and quality fixes

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 31, 2019
Thema:

help with security and quality fixes

1. help with security and quality fixes - Similar Threads - help security quality

2. missing important security and quality fixes on windows update help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    missing important security and quality fixes on windows update help?: missing important security and quality fixes on windows 10 update. help? cant download version 20h2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-important-security-and-quality-fixes-on/587ae048-5a6a-4147-922b-7fe851f28d16
  3. missing important security and quality fixes on windows update help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    missing important security and quality fixes on windows update help?: missing important security and quality fixes on windows 10 update. help? cant download version 20h2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-important-security-and-quality-fixes-on/587ae048-5a6a-4147-922b-7fe851f28d16
  4. missing important security and quality fixes on windows update help?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. missing security ang quality fixes

missing security ang quality fixes: missing security and quality fixes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-security-ang-quality-fixes/c563b39f-51d7-4b0a-94bf-0b29d3737e2a
  6. missing security ang quality fixes

missing security ang quality fixes: missing security and quality fixes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-security-ang-quality-fixes/c563b39f-51d7-4b0a-94bf-0b29d3737e2a
  7. "Missing important security and quality fixes"

"Missing important security and quality fixes": Hi!I was updating my computer today since I was behind on them a bit and I got through them all but the notice that I'm missing important updates won't go away. I click "Check for updates" and it buffers for a few seconds before it comes up empty-handed.It doesn't come with...
  8. "Missing important security and quality fixes"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Missing important security and quality fixes": Hi!I was updating my computer today since I was behind on them a bit and I got through them all but the notice that I'm missing important updates won't go away. I click "Check for updates" and it buffers for a few seconds before it comes up empty-handed.It doesn't come with...
  9. "Missing important security and quality fixes"

10. Missing security and quality fixes

Missing security and quality fixes: I got a problem with Window Update "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes.". I have searched up so many tutorials and ways to fix it but it cant be fix....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 1803 missing important security and quality fixes message

2. your device is missing important security and build 1803