Windows 10: Help with selecting *use mobile billing* while trying to purchace an HTC VIVE cosmos

Discus and support Help with selecting *use mobile billing* while trying to purchace an HTC VIVE cosmos in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I was recently trying to purchase an HTC Vive Cosmos and I don't have a credit card to use as a payment method so I usually use mobile billing and I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, Oct 9, 2020.

1. Help with selecting *use mobile billing* while trying to purchace an HTC VIVE cosmos

I was recently trying to purchase an HTC Vive Cosmos and I don't have a credit card to use as a payment method so I usually use mobile billing and I recently decided that I want to buy an HTC Vive Cosmos but there isn't a pay with mobile billing option yet I have my mobile phone in billing options and I would like some help with this please.

:)

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, Oct 9, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

HTC VIVE Cosmos VR system available October 3 at $699

Source: HTC VIVE ANNOUNCES PRICE AND AVAILABILITY OF VIVE COSMOS; PRE-ORDERS BEGIN THIS WEEK - VIVE Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Oct 9, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    HTC VIVE Cosmos VR system available October 3 at $699 VR-Holo

Source: HTC VIVE ANNOUNCES PRICE AND AVAILABILITY OF VIVE COSMOS; PRE-ORDERS BEGIN THIS WEEK - VIVE Blog

Brink, Oct 9, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Help with selecting *use mobile billing* while trying to purchace an HTC VIVE cosmos

HTC Vive announced a premium virtual reality experience for enterprise

Source: HTC Vive launches full suite of premium VR offerings for businesses of all sizes - VIVE Blog

Brink, Oct 9, 2020
Thema:

Help with selecting *use mobile billing* while trying to purchace an HTC VIVE cosmos

1. Help with selecting *use mobile billing* while trying to purchace an HTC VIVE cosmos - Similar Threads - Help selecting *use

2. Miracast while using mobile hotspot.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Miracast while using mobile hotspot.: Hi! Is there any way to Miracast on windows 10 from Android while im using my pc as a mobile hotspot? submitted by /u/Ferterini [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/u60z25/miracast_while_using_mobile_hotspot/
  3. mobile operator for billing is not on the list

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    mobile operator for billing is not on the list: it only shows verizon and thats not my mobile operator. i just want to claim my xbox gamepass for my new pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mobile-operator-for-billing-is-not-on-the-list/6968eeaa-9190-4a1b-8c07-7ba5335f9030
  4. Surface Microsoft + HTC Vive Cosmos Elite VR System ?????

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Microsoft + HTC Vive Cosmos Elite VR System ?????: Bonjour . peut on brancher ce casque. HTC Vive Cosmos Elite VR System . sur une des tablette surface de Microsoft Microsoft store faudra - t - il si oui des adapteur usb ou usb-c etc etc ? Merci d'avance de votre reponse. Cordialement. L....
  5. BSOD Only When Using HTC Vive w/ Wireless Adapter and Steam VR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Only When Using HTC Vive w/ Wireless Adapter and Steam VR: First, thanks to any who read this and attempt to help. Second, apologies if I didn't follow the instructions correctly, but I read the stickied thread and believe I did. Now to my issue. I get the same BSOD error fairly consistently and only when using my HTC Vive with the...
  6. BSOD Only When Using HTC Vive w/ Wireless Adapter and Steam VR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Only When Using HTC Vive w/ Wireless Adapter and Steam VR: Hi: First, thanks to any who read this and attempt to help. Second, apologies if I didn't follow the instructions correctly, but I read the stickied thread and believe I did. Now to my issue. I get the same BSOD error fairly consistently and only when using my HTC Vive with...
  7. HTC VIVE Cosmos VR system available October 3 at $699

in Windows 10 News
    HTC VIVE Cosmos VR system available October 3 at $699: RmI8mLskRXs HTC VIVE® today announced features and functionality of the new VIVE COSMOS including upcoming pricing and availability, and pre-order bonuses. Vive Cosmos is the latest premium PC-based virtual reality (VR) system created with a new level of accessibility and...
  8. HTC VIVE Focus Plus coming April 15, 2019

in Windows 10 News
    HTC VIVE Focus Plus coming April 15, 2019: With sharper visuals, 6DoF controllers, “multi-mode” capability, VIVE WAVE Platform & @Viveport Infinity, the HTC VIVE Focus Plus provides commercial users unmatched standalone VR experience. Coming to VIVE™ | Discover Virtual Reality Beyond Imagination 4/15 for $799....
  9. HTC Vive Pro Eye, NVIDIA RTX and ZeroLight Push State of the Art in VR

in Windows 10 News
    HTC Vive Pro Eye, NVIDIA RTX and ZeroLight Push State of the Art in VR: [img] Whether you’re building a sleek virtual car buying experience or just want to unwind by taking a few swings of the bat, you’ll want to check out the new HTC Vive Pro Eye headset.Demonstrating VR’s enormous potential for professional applications and games, HTC VIVE is...
  10. HTC Vive announced a premium virtual reality experience for enterprise

in Windows 10 News
    HTC Vive announced a premium virtual reality experience for enterprise: Today at a press event in San Francisco, HTC Vive announced a premium virtual reality experience for the enterprise market, including a new platform, new hardware, and new software available specifically for commercial use. This launch reinforces Vive’s increased commitment...