Windows 10: Help with settings

Discus and support Help with settings in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So i want to play Minecraft servers and realms but it says I need to change to Allow in settings "you can play with players outside of Xbox live" and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by HaydenBaranek, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Help with settings

So i want to play Minecraft servers and realms but it says I need to change to Allow in settings "you can play with players outside of Xbox live" and "you can join multiplayer games" I cant find these settings so if you could help tell me where to find the settings that would be great. Thank you! Im also on windows 10 laptop not xbox

:)

HaydenBaranek, Nov 2, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 2, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 2, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Help with settings

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

Help with settings

1. Help with settings - Similar Threads - Help settings

2. I still need help! Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I still need help! Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never...: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-services-start-menu-settings-will-not-work/90de2c1d-388d-475e-9f9e-b2cae64c6047On my original account Smoothybigboy0 6 I made a thread called Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets...
  3. I need some help with my taskbar, I am unable to open my settings. It has been happening...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need some help with my taskbar, I am unable to open my settings. It has been happening...: I've been unable to open my settings and no, the windows button does not work. I am unable to open my settings and hence unable to open my settings. please help...
  4. I need some help with my taskbar, I am unable to open my settings. It has been happening...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need some help with my taskbar, I am unable to open my settings. It has been happening...: I've been unable to open my settings and no, the windows button does not work. I am unable to open my settings and hence unable to open my settings. please help...
  5. Windows Updates have been stuck installing on settings for 1.5 weeks now, need HELP!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Updates have been stuck installing on settings for 1.5 weeks now, need HELP!: Just to give context, a few months ago I had shutdown my desktop and it started an update. Before I left, the cable slipped out and the desktop instantly shutdown. It wouldn't open and after 1 day I finally got in. Thankfully, all my data was saved. I ran an SFC/scannow and...
  6. Windows Updates have been stuck installing on settings for 1.5 weeks now, need HELP!

Windows Updates have been stuck installing on settings for 1.5 weeks now, need HELP!: Just to give context, a few months ago I had shutdown my desktop and it started an update. Before I left, the cable slipped out and the desktop instantly shutdown. It wouldn't open and after 1 day I finally got in. Thankfully, all my data was saved. I ran an SFC/scannow and...
  7. Windows Updates have been stuck installing on settings for 1.5 weeks now, need HELP!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Can't Stop Timezone Changes: Need Help with Windows 10 Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Stop Timezone Changes: Need Help with Windows 10 Settings: Hey everyone,My Windows 10 computer keeps switching timezones without my permission every time I start it up. It's really frustrating, especially since I can't seem to change the settings myself - they're all grayed out, except for the "Set the time automatically" button,...
  9. Can't Stop Timezone Changes: Need Help with Windows 10 Settings

Can't Stop Timezone Changes: Need Help with Windows 10 Settings: Hey everyone,My Windows 10 computer keeps switching timezones without my permission every time I start it up. It's really frustrating, especially since I can't seem to change the settings myself - they're all grayed out, except for the "Set the time automatically" button,...
  10. Can't Stop Timezone Changes: Need Help with Windows 10 Settings

in Windows 10 Customization