Windows 10: Help with sound control.

Discus and support Help with sound control. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I just formatted my PC and reinstalled windows. Before I formatted it, I used my PC at around 14/20 volume, and now it's up to 100 but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/VersedFlame, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Help with sound control.

Hello everyone.

I just formatted my PC and reinstalled windows. Before I formatted it, I used my PC at around 14/20 volume, and now it's up to 100 but it sounds as it did when I used it at 14. I think this is because after the format, the volume I'm controlling is that of the headset itself, and not the system volume.

Does anyone know how to solve this? Please do ask me to clarify if you didn't understand anything of what I said.

Edit: nevermind, it was just a driver thing, I'm big dum dum.

submitted by /u/VersedFlame
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/VersedFlame, Nov 29, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Help with sound control. :p

cadaveca, Nov 29, 2020
  3. sound

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

As per the description I understand that you are unable to hear the email notification sound.

I suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps:

• Go to Control Panel Items

• Click on Sound.

• Click on Sounds Tab.

• Click on Desktop Mail Notification.

• Click TEST.

• Click OK.
    And check if you are able to hear the email notification sound.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Nov 29, 2020
  4. Help with sound control.

window10 sound problems - I need help can you help me do that to fix the sound.

Hi,

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolved the issue?
    • What is the exact issue are you facing with sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

Help with sound control.

1. Help with sound control. - Similar Threads - Help sound control

2. sound control

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sound control: I have no control using my mouse on my sound volume. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-control/b5557c4c-78d6-470b-9271-6771a58ad94b
  3. Sound control bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound control bar: As long as i started up my compter, the system alwatys shows the sound control panel at first before i entered the system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-control-bar/ab9e7033-5f68-4a1e-9d99-e1792246f812
  4. Sound Control

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound Control: All of a sudden my volume goes to 100% by itself. If I turn it down it goes up again. Sometimes I can play with it and it will stop and then while watching video it goes up to 100% by itself. What causes this? Windows 10 Home, Microsoft Edge. Inspiron 11 3168 notebook from...
  5. Sound control

Sound control: what is a shortcut for sound control ? and how can i u it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-control/9d667e79-d787-4c6f-83b2-763b357f80f6
  6. Sound Control Panel

Sound Control Panel: Ever since the new windows updates, Sound Control Panel , also known in the bottom right (from sounds - speaker) as Playback Devices / Recording Devices, this tab has been taken out and we were given some option not many care about (even if they do, a lot of people never...
  7. Sound control

Sound control: Hello! I suddenly realised, that I'm controling sound volume with my mouse wheel and changing songs with a side buttons on it, what I don't want to. How to turn that option down?...
  8. Sound Control Panel

Sound Control Panel: Hi.Running a Windows 10 computer.Running headless using Remote Desktop.Only use the computer as a music server.Have a dac connected to computer.In sound panel under playback it's only option is Remote Audio.Dac and other options are not there.Right click to show disabled and...
  9. Control Sound

Control Sound: I opened a radio station listening to music while browsing and now I can't turn it off. I tried the speakers in upper right corner but that is volume. Thanks 97883
  10. No sound, No Control Panel

in Windows 10 Support
    No sound, No Control Panel: Installed Win10 and have the following problems. 1) I have no sound; Sound icon on task bars says "No audio Output Device Installed." When I run troubleshooter, it says Troubleshooting couldn't detect the problem. 2) Control Panel: When I click on control panel it...