Windows 10: Help with StickyNotes recovery?

Discus and support Help with StickyNotes recovery? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, Recently my windows 10 crashed and therefore I reinstalled all my programs along with windows as recommended by the recovery tools on windows.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by fdik14, Jun 14, 2019.

1. fdik14 Win User

Help with StickyNotes recovery?

Hi all,
    Recently my windows 10 crashed and therefore I reinstalled all my programs along with windows as recommended by the recovery tools on windows. After this, however, a newer version of StickyNotes than the one I had before was automatically installed, and it was completely empty, containing none of my old notes (which included important information on them). Trying to open stickynotes via the run program and typing "stikynot" also does not work.
    Does anyone have any idea what is going on or whether I can recover my original notes? The stickynotes file currently present in the relevant appdata folder contains some of my notes but not all of them, and I dont know how to open it with the new version of stickynotes either.
    Thanks so much for your help.

:)

fdik14, Jun 14, 2019

2. android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Jun 14, 2019
  3. Issues with Stickynotes corrupted in Windows 10 1809

Did someone face issues related to Stickynotes corruption in windows 10 1809

• Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the stickynotes from PowerShell and windows apps
    • Tried uninstalling sticky and installing from store ,it works most of the times but sometimes it doesn't .
    Anymore ideas which can be done something like copying registries from woking computer or etc

ArjunSingh5, Jun 14, 2019
  4. Help with StickyNotes recovery?

StickyNotes not auto-start with Windows

Hi,

after the last update, when I start Windows, StickyNotes don't start automatically even if StikyNot.exe is listed in the startup programs. I have to start it manually.

What can I do?

Thanks, D.

DanielePaolini, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

Help with StickyNotes recovery?

1. Help with StickyNotes recovery? - Similar Threads - Help StickyNotes recovery

2. Recovery Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recovery Help: Hi this is my first time using this. So recently my laptop has been failing for no reason. And I cant do anything. It has to do with something like a boot or the operating system on my pc failed. Its been going on the for like a day now. Ive download nothing these past days...
  3. StickyNotes help needed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    StickyNotes help needed: Helpdesk guy created a new windows profile for me with out exporting my sticky notes. I have access to the old profile, and can get to the .snt file AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Sticky Notes Where does it need to be copied to for it to work? I tried same location, no joy....
  4. Remove "StickyNotes"

Remove "StickyNotes": Hello,"StickyNotes" started annoying on the desktop, so from the programs list I clicked to uninstall it.It was yesterday.Today when I started my computer, it was there again.How do i get rid of it permanently with all its related files from "windowsApps" or anywhere....
  5. Remove "StickyNotes"

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove "StickyNotes": Hello,"StickyNotes" started annoying on the desktop, so from the programs list I clicked to uninstall it.It was yesterday.Today when I started my computer, it was there again.How do i get rid of it permanently with all its related files from "windowsApps" or anywhere....
  6. Recovery help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recovery help: I recently got my computer fixed from the blue screen of death, new hard drive and software, and its only been a day since ive had it back but my computer still shows that blue screen that says recovery and that my computer wasn't able to close correctly. I have it working...
  7. Issues with Stickynotes corrupted in Windows 10 1809

Issues with Stickynotes corrupted in Windows 10 1809: Did someone face issues related to Stickynotes corruption in windows 10 1809 Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the stickynotes from PowerShell and windows apps Tried uninstalling sticky and installing from store ,it works most of the times but sometimes it doesn't ....
  8. Unable to create new note in StickyNote

Unable to create new note in StickyNote: Performed update on Windows 10 few days ago, after logged in to sticky note cannot even create the first note. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-create-new-note-in-stickynote/63420014-b1fb-4547-887c-fe5b5f773aad
  9. Tenebril.com and StickyNotes

Tenebril.com and StickyNotes: Hi Folks, The most recent Windows 10 update has removed something on my computer that's breaking my heart. *cry One of my all-time favourite apps, Tenebril Corporations' Sticky Notes is no longer available to me. The program loads like it did last week, but some flag has...
  10. Help With Recovery

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Help With Recovery: I lost all my tabs from my Firefox session and have tried a bunch of different things to bring them back, but now I was looking at using the restore feature to accomplish this. However, when I check my restore points, there is only one point and it is from yesterday, after I...