Windows 10: Help with Taskbar/Systems Tray issues

Discus and support Help with Taskbar/Systems Tray issues in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I don't know how to fix this problem. I tried restarting my computer. The top half is simply cut off.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HyebinKim1, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Help with Taskbar/Systems Tray issues

I don't know how to fix this problem. I tried restarting my computer. The top half is simply cut off.

:)

HyebinKim1, Oct 20, 2021

2. How to recover hidden icon in System tray on Windows 10?

Hi Callum,

As you are facing issues with un-hiding the icon in System tray, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know which is the icon you have deleted from the system tray for better assistance?

I suggest you to try the below steps to add the icons to Taskbar and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key, click on Settings.
    • Click on System> Notifications & actions.
    • Click on Select which icons appear on taskbar (to select the icons that appear on Taskbar)
      and also click on Turn system icons on or off

Hope it helps. If the issue still persists, let us know with brief description for further assistance. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 20, 2021
  3. Lost clock and calendar from system tray after update on September 25, 2016

Hi,

There are several reasons why this issue happens. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you adjust the height of the system tray. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the system tray.
    • Make sure that the Lock all taskbars
      option is unchecked.
    • Try positioning your cursor at the top edge of the system tray until you see a vertical line with arrows at both tips.
    • Hold the left mouse button down and drag the edge of the system tray upward to expand it.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Janeane Cru, Oct 20, 2021
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Help with Taskbar/Systems Tray issues

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Oct 20, 2021
Thema:

Help with Taskbar/Systems Tray issues

1. Help with Taskbar/Systems Tray issues - Similar Threads - Help Taskbar Systems

2. Taskbar / Tray

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar / Tray: The taskbar has suddenly changed from the way it's always been displayed. Previously all pinned icons were in a single line but they now appear to be spaced farther apart which would account for the two rows.. The tray now shows the word "Desktop" and there is not sufficient...
  3. Taskbar / Tray

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar / Tray: The taskbar has suddenly changed from the way it's always been displayed. Previously all pinned icons were in a single line but they now appear to be spaced farther apart which would account for the two rows.. The tray now shows the word "Desktop" and there is not sufficient...
  4. Taskbar / Tray

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Help with Taskbar/Systems Tray issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with Taskbar/Systems Tray issues: I don't know how to fix this problem. I tried restarting my computer. The top half is simply cut off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-with-taskbarsystems-tray-issues/f6c7003c-6a57-4fa5-854f-9a1d4a6fbabe
  6. Weird system tray icon issue!

Weird system tray icon issue!: Hello I use my Samsung UHD TV as a monitor and have noticed that, if I put my TV into standby but leave windows 10 running in the background, when I turn my tv back on the icons in the system tray area not desktop or taskbar become corrupted. They appear as little blank...
  7. Custom application on the notification are/system tray of the taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Custom application on the notification are/system tray of the taskbar: Hello everyone! I`m searching all morning for some software that allows me to add custom application/shortcut on the notification area (the small icons next to the clock), can anyone help me with any advice? Thanks! submitted by /u/guilhermesimoncello [link] [comments]...
  8. Need some help regarding system tray and taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need some help regarding system tray and taskbar: So I run two monitors and I would like to be able to see the system tray bar on both screens. From what I've read, that is not possible. Then I would like to at least be able to move my system tray to my second screen, while keeping it as my second screen. I know I could...
  9. DPI Taskbar Display Scaling Issue: System Tray appearing under taskbar

DPI Taskbar Display Scaling Issue: System Tray appearing under taskbar: My display resolution is 3000px x 2000px, on 200% display scaling, the recommended setting, the system tray appears underneath the task bar, which hides some of the icons. If I lower the display scaling to 150% this issue goes away. Is there any way to resolve this other than...
  10. System Tray issue

System Tray issue: Hello i have a problem with my system tray, there is one icon that is missing. When i resize my taskbar then it appears again, i looked under options an deactivated/activated system icons but there is always one icon that is missing. Can you help me to solve this problem....