Windows 10: Help with The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.

Discus and support Help with The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 version The issue seems to happen when I am playing computer games. I have reinstalled Windows 10 and only installed a few programs and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by thomas_f, Nov 25, 2022.

1. thomas_f Win User

Help with The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.

Windows 10 version The issue seems to happen when I am playing computer games. I have reinstalled Windows 10 and only installed a few programs and the game. It seemed the issue was gone but then after a few hours it happened again. My pc is not overclocked, however it was before but I turned it off in case it was the cause. This issue has been happening for over a year. I bought a new pc after the first few weeks but now I want to get this working again to give away. Below are links to screen shots and exported system events from events viewer. I can provide other files if necessary. https://i

:)

thomas_f, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Joshmgm Win User

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck

I get the error: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. My computer keeps rebooting. What are the steps?

Joshmgm, Nov 25, 2022
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that your computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

1. When exactly are you receiving the error?
    2. What is the make and model of the computer?
    3. Are you aware of any changes made to the computer prior to this issue?
    4. Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? Refer Which version of Windows operating system am I running?

If you are receiving a Blue Screen error, I would suggest you to share the dump files so that we can analyze them and get to the root cause of the issue. To share the files Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump, upload the files to OneDrive and share the OneDrive link.

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to remove any external devices attached to the computer apart from keyboard and mouse and check if that helps.

I would suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article Troubleshoot blue screen errors.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 25, 2022
  4. Help with The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.

try This

How To Fix ‘The Computer Has Rebooted From a Bugcheck’ Error

1. Check For the memory problems. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck usually occurs due to memory, CPU, or driver related problem.
    2. Perform a clean boot. Well, if you believe that you are getting the error message due to third-party services, then you can try performing a clean boot.
    3. Update the drivers. Well, this specific BSOD error sometimes occurs due to outdated or corrupted device drivers

computerservice42, Nov 25, 2022
Thema:

Help with The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.

1. Help with The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. - Similar Threads - Help computer has

2. Help!! The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help!! The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: This computer has been running last 6 months without problem. It runs in a factory and there are no users interfacing with it. It started doing this a few days ago once a day to now every 30 minutes or so. At a loss. Any help would be appreciated. Here is the memory dump...
  3. Help!! The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help!! The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: This computer has been running last 6 months without problem. It runs in a factory and there are no users interfacing with it. It started doing this a few days ago once a day to now every 30 minutes or so. At a loss. Any help would be appreciated. Here is the memory dump...
  4. Help!! The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Help! The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.: Computer keeps crashing with BSOD and the event viewer shows an error saying "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff80074afb320. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP....
  6. Help! The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.

Help! The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.: Computer keeps crashing with BSOD and the event viewer shows an error saying "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff80074afb320. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP....
  7. Help! The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.

8. Help with The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.: Windows 10 version The issue seems to happen when I am playing computer games. I have reinstalled Windows 10 and only installed a few programs and the game. It seemed the issue was gone but then after a few hours it happened again. My pc is not overclocked, however it was...
  9. Help with The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.

Help with The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.: Windows 10 version The issue seems to happen when I am playing computer games. I have reinstalled Windows 10 and only installed a few programs and the game. It seemed the issue was gone but then after a few hours it happened again. My pc is not overclocked, however it was...
  10. Computer rebooting - help? The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was...

Computer rebooting - help? The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was...: Since March 25, 2021 my computer has been repeatedly crashing. I went to Windows reliability history and shows a bunch of failures. The first one where windows stopped working says: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001,...