Windows 10: Help with these errors

Discus and support Help with these errors in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; What do these mean? Failed trying to get the state of the cluster node: .The error code returned: 0x8007085A The Open Procedure for service... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by debgram, Oct 3, 2016.

1. debgram Win User

Help with these errors

What do these mean?

Failed trying to get the state of the cluster node: .The error code returned: 0x8007085A

The Open Procedure for service "BITS" in DLL "C:\Windows\System32\bitsperf.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code.

The Open Procedure for service "MSDTC" in DLL "C:\Windows\system32\msdtcuiu.DLL" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code.

:)

debgram, Oct 3, 2016

2. I need help to fix these errors. Can you help me?

hi Suvarna,

ive followed 3 steps above, but the error is still exist,

error message :

"here were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help:

• Cumulative Update for Windows 10 (KB3116869) - Error 0x800703f1
    • Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 (KB3087040) - Error 0x800703f1
    • Update for Windows 10 (KB3106932) - Error 0x800703f1"
    Pls solve these problems.thank you for your kind attention

regards,

hansbacara, Oct 3, 2016
  3. I need help to fix these errors. Can you help me?

Hi,

Thank you for your help, but the problem remains after I applied three methods.

YordanovDaniel, Oct 3, 2016
Thema:

Help with these errors

1. Help with these errors - Similar Threads - Help errors

2. bought game from store, cannot get microsoft to help with error in download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bought game from store, cannot get microsoft to help with error in download: my wife bought me a game from the microsoft store, and when I tried to download it to my pc, it keeps giving me an error code, and I cannot seem to find anyone at microsoft to help me. I am sure a more computer savy person might know what the problem is, but if microsoft...
  3. Help fixing “blue screen of death” error code: 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help fixing “blue screen of death” error code: 0xc000021a: Hello, If anyone can please help me fix my Acer laptop in getting it out of “blue screen of death” error code: 0xc000021a. I believe this all came about a few years ago after the 1st windows 10 came out. It just continously restarts & comes back to this screen over & over....
  4. Please Help!!!BSOD keep throwing different errors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please Help!!!BSOD keep throwing different errors: Afternoon Yesterday my windows 10 pc work normal but today when i trun it on it keep give me random bsod error every time it bootloops submitted by /u/Thinhhdk [link] [comments]...
  5. Help I just got a Inaccessible boot error

Help I just got a Inaccessible boot error: I booted up my pc and now got this error and I did a start up repair. A system restore so far and no luck :/ submitted by /u/Haloman100 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e78b5a/help_i_just_got_a_inaccessible_boot_error/
  6. Keep getting weird authentication error when launching Xbox app. Can anyone please help?

Keep getting weird authentication error when launching Xbox app. Can anyone please help?: [ATTACH] Hey all I'm trying to launch the Xbox app and when I attempt to sign in. I get a message saying user interaction is required for authentication. But where? There is just a link to the general help section which doesn't mention my error. Attached screenshot of...
  7. HELP 'error 0xc000021a ' Windows 10

HELP 'error 0xc000021a ' Windows 10: HELP!! My late mom's pc (previously my pc) won't start. I get a blue screen and the error '0xc000021a ' (which according to the internet is caused by an update...?) It worked perfectly the last time I used it. I tried all possible solutions I could find on the internet but...
  8. Can some one help me with this "Unhandled Exception" error? (DETAILS BELOW)

Can some one help me with this "Unhandled Exception" error? (DETAILS BELOW): See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. at...
  9. urgent help needed error code 0x80070005

urgent help needed error code 0x80070005: Hi guys. ive got an error with my PC which started when i deleted the software distribution folder for the windows update (i think). i tried to update to the most recent version of windows and this apparently was a potential fix. i now get the error "we couldnt connect to the...
  10. Windows 10 Direct X/internal system error help!

Windows 10 Direct X/internal system error help!: Just got a new laptop and was trying to run a game. after installation is was given this message --------------------------- System Error --------------------------- The code execution cannot proceed because d3dx10_43.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 workstation Failed trying to get the state of the cluster node: .The error code returned: 0x8007085A

2. Failed trying to get the state of the cluster node: .The error code returned: 0x8007085A