Windows 10: Help with these errors

Discus and support Help with these errors in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; What do these mean? Failed trying to get the state of the cluster node: .The error code returned: 0x8007085A The Open Procedure for service... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by debgram, Oct 3, 2016.

1. debgram Win User

Help with these errors

What do these mean?

Failed trying to get the state of the cluster node: .The error code returned: 0x8007085A

The Open Procedure for service "BITS" in DLL "C:\Windows\System32\bitsperf.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code.

The Open Procedure for service "MSDTC" in DLL "C:\Windows\system32\msdtcuiu.DLL" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code.

:)

debgram, Oct 3, 2016

2. I need help to fix these errors. Can you help me?

hi Suvarna,

ive followed 3 steps above, but the error is still exist,

error message :

"here were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help:

• Cumulative Update for Windows 10 (KB3116869) - Error 0x800703f1
    • Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 (KB3087040) - Error 0x800703f1
    • Update for Windows 10 (KB3106932) - Error 0x800703f1"
    Pls solve these problems.thank you for your kind attention

regards,

hansbacara, Oct 3, 2016
  3. I need help to fix these errors. Can you help me?

Hi,

Thank you for your help, but the problem remains after I applied three methods.

YordanovDaniel, Oct 3, 2016
Thema:

Help with these errors

1. Help with these errors - Similar Threads - Help errors

2. Can someone help me with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error?: I have an HP Omen. It suddenly stopped while making a weird noise and showed me a blue screen with this error. As per the info provided nvlddmkm.sys failed. Something similar happened last year in June too but it was a 500bios error and i updated bios for it. Would be really...
  3. Can someone help me with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help me with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error?: I have an HP Omen. It suddenly stopped while making a weird noise and showed me a blue screen with this error. As per the info provided nvlddmkm.sys failed. Something similar happened last year in June too but it was a 500bios error and i updated bios for it. Would be really...
  4. Need Help with BSOD Errors!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help with BSOD Errors!: Hello,I've had the most annoying BSOD issue ever. I get constant system restarts randomly when I could just be installing something, system idle, login to Windows, gaming... At this point I have replaced motherboard, cpu, ram, psu, and NVME SSD. I've also reinstalled Windows...
  5. Need Help with BSOD Errors!

Need Help with BSOD Errors!: Hello,I've had the most annoying BSOD issue ever. I get constant system restarts randomly when I could just be installing something, system idle, login to Windows, gaming... At this point I have replaced motherboard, cpu, ram, psu, and NVME SSD. I've also reinstalled Windows...
  6. Seeking Help with DPC Watchdog Violation Error Dump Shared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seeking Help with DPC Watchdog Violation Error Dump Shared: Every few hours, my computer suddenly freezes, followed by a blue screen showing a "DPC watchdog violation" error after about 10 to 15 seconds. This has been happening lately, and I want to figure out why. Can someone help me find out what's causing this problem? Dump file...
  7. Seeking Help with DPC Watchdog Violation Error Dump Shared

Seeking Help with DPC Watchdog Violation Error Dump Shared: Every few hours, my computer suddenly freezes, followed by a blue screen showing a "DPC watchdog violation" error after about 10 to 15 seconds. This has been happening lately, and I want to figure out why. Can someone help me find out what's causing this problem? Dump file...
  8. Need help with Windows Update error 0x800700c1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with Windows Update error 0x800700c1: I can’t install the 22H2 update on my windows 10. I already tried trouble shooting but with no luck. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-windows-update-error-0x800700c1/ef401fe1-2c58-4f85-ad59-90fc3d69b35d
  9. Need help with Windows Update error 0x800700c1

Need help with Windows Update error 0x800700c1: I can’t install the 22H2 update on my windows 10. I already tried trouble shooting but with no luck. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-windows-update-error-0x800700c1/ef401fe1-2c58-4f85-ad59-90fc3d69b35d
  10. Need help with Windows Update error 0x800700c1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 workstation Failed trying to get the state of the cluster node: .The error code returned: 0x8007085A

2. Failed trying to get the state of the cluster node: .The error code returned: 0x8007085A