Windows 10: Help with ThetaVestaJEA.exe file

Discus and support Help with ThetaVestaJEA.exe file in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello. I am using an HP laptop with Windows 10 Home 64-bit, and Security Suite from Charter Spectrum (provided by F-Secure). The AV program keeps... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by 62Thunderbolt, May 14, 2020.

1. Help with ThetaVestaJEA.exe file

Hello. I am using an HP laptop with Windows 10 Home 64-bit, and Security Suite from Charter Spectrum (provided by F-Secure).

The AV program keeps flagging a file named ThetaVestaJEA.exe as a threat, prompting me to reboot to remove it. The file doesn't go away. It is located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\ThetaVestaJEA folder. It is also listed in the Services tab of msconfig, where it says the manufacturer is unknown. The AV program used to alert me every 3 to 4 days about this file, but for some reason it has not alerted me for about 3 weeks until today.

Some of the programs/apps I have installed include iTunes, the Chrome and Firefox browsers, Open Office, AdBlock, Rakuten, and an Epson printer.

Google shows no match when I search the file name. I am just now getting time to check into this. I have another laptop (Toshiba) that I upgraded from Windows 8 to Win 10 Home 64-bit in February. It does not have this file or folder. None of the programs/apps mentioned above have been installed on the Toshiba.

Can anyone ID this file?

Thank you!

:)

62Thunderbolt, May 14, 2020
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, May 14, 2020
  3. I changes .exe (Default) files data value, and now I can't open .exe files. Can anyone tell me the normal data value for .exe?

Hello Nilson,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you have changed the values of .exe file extension and now you are unable to open any .exe files. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• How did you change the values of the .exe file extensions?
    • What was the issue to change the values for .exe?
    • Is the PC used for testing purpose or you have you changed the values for any developing purpose?
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 14, 2020
  4. Help with ThetaVestaJEA.exe file

Can't run exe file

Hello Mike,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing in running the .exe file. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• What application are you trying to install?
    • Are you getting any error message when you try to install the application?
    • From where did you download the application?
    Please post to us with ,ore information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 14, 2020
Thema:

Help with ThetaVestaJEA.exe file

1. Help with ThetaVestaJEA.exe file - Similar Threads - Help ThetaVestaJEA exe

2. .exe files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    .exe files: As of recently many .exe files have been flagged for changing protected files, and I am worried that I have a Trojan or virus of some sort. It has flagged a file called spotify.exe and SetAPM.exe. I had spotify but I deleted it after this had happened....
  3. Files and EXE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Files and EXE: There is a software on my computer called ErrorHandler.exe and Kernel Broker.exe, my antivirus says that they are malware so I deleted them, however, they keep coming back, sometimes all at once, sometimes only one of them or 2. I emptied my recycle bin to get rid of them but...
  4. Help! Some exe files aren't working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! Some exe files aren't working: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/maerieysue [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l0xz5v/help_some_exe_files_arent_working/
  5. .EXE Files not working or launching at all!! Please Help!!!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    .EXE Files not working or launching at all!! Please Help!!!!: Hi there, I'm not incredibly savvy with computers or Windows 10 but I have some old computer disk games I'm looking to run on my Windows 10 PC and they're from 2001 and every time I attempt to install or run the program with the .exe files on the disk, I allow the programs...
  6. Exe Files.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Exe Files.: When a pop up window appear in a software, is this pop up window the part of same .exe file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-files/5b9073ae-4861-444d-a23c-99b9dedb1356
  7. .exe game help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .exe game help: Hello i am Developing a game in pygame and converting it to a .exe so everyone can use it but when i try to use the application on a different computer it either doesn't see the file or just won't run it. Please help...
  8. .EXE files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .EXE files: I was just wondering if anyone could help or explain to me what exactly this is and what it's used for BridgeCummunication.exe. I noticed it running in my task manager under services and was running as a application. Thankful for any help provided....
  9. .exe Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .exe Files: I can't seem to find where my .exe files are and when i went online to find them they were listed in tools but i don't have a tools access seemingly trying to figure it out for a game i play...
  10. exe file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    exe file: exe file is not working on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-file/7e708774-b56c-4846-8036-2e683879ecd7