Windows 10: Help with unallocated space

Discus and support Help with unallocated space in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Does anybody know how I can remove the 1.6 TB from my C drive (disk 0) and put it back together with 232GB disk 3? It's originally a 2tb but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Republiczzz, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Help with unallocated space

Does anybody know how I can remove the 1.6 TB from my C drive (disk 0) and put it back together with 232GB disk 3? It's originally a 2tb but I accidentally separated them and was too lazy to fix it until I reset my PC but forgot how to undo it. Please help.

https://imgur.com/gallery/WXCBF6a

submitted by /u/Republiczzz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Republiczzz, Apr 27, 2020

2. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Apr 27, 2020
  3. Ruz San Win User
    Unallocated Space to C Drive

Hi Travis,

It appears that a disk partition was created but was never assigned its allocation. Assuming there are no files stored in the unallocated partition, perform these steps to combine it with your C: drive:

• In Disk Management, right-click on (CHelp with unallocated space :) which appears next to the
      Unallocated partition.
    • Select Extend.

Let us know if you're able to combine the spaces after following the steps above.

Regards.

Ruz San, Apr 27, 2020
  4. f14tomcat Win User

Help with unallocated space

Moving Unallocated Disk Space to End of Disk

Was commenting on the pic in post #21. Not suggesting anything. It just looked like the step you were doing was incomplete.

f14tomcat, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

Help with unallocated space

1. Help with unallocated space - Similar Threads - Help unallocated space

2. Unallocated space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unallocated space: Hello guys,I have a 1tb hard disk and for some time I cannot use 800gb unallocated space.. I tried all the tutorials and nothing, every time I try to create a new volume it appears "the volume size is too small for the selected file system".. I have windows 10 because my...
  3. Unallocated space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unallocated space: Hello guys,I have a 1tb hard disk and for some time I cannot use 800gb unallocated space.. I tried all the tutorials and nothing, every time I try to create a new volume it appears "the volume size is too small for the selected file system".. I have windows 10 because my...
  4. Unallocated space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unallocated Space

Unallocated Space: Hi!, so basically I have zero "Unallocated" space, and all of my files on the top main space are disk 0 partition 1 and disk 0 partition 4, and when I try to shrink the sie of the OS C: "Healthy Boot, Page File eyc., it says my available shrink space is zero?Please help!!!...
  6. Unallocated Space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unallocated Space: Hi!, so basically I have zero "Unallocated" space, and all of my files on the top main space are disk 0 partition 1 and disk 0 partition 4, and when I try to shrink the sie of the OS C: "Healthy Boot, Page File eyc., it says my available shrink space is zero?Please help!!!...
  7. Unallocated Space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Unallocated space

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unallocated space: After installing Windows 10, SSD has 580GB unallocated space. How can I get this space back without loosing data on SSD? submitted by /u/zxasassa [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j95oxj/unallocated_space/
  9. Can anyone help! Unallocated space trouble.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone help! Unallocated space trouble.: I have 500gb free space which is unallocated. When I go to disk partition and try to allocate it, it doesn’t give me the option to allocate to same letter path. For example my m.2 which is named “C drive” has 500gb unallocated free space. Yet when trying to allocate it, it...
  10. unallocated space

unallocated space: My external drive shows two partitions. one of which is unallocated. I am not able to recover this partition. I have posted pictures of the options I get when I click on the partitions. I tried some partition recovery tools but was unable to recover. what option do I have...