Windows 10: Help with uninstallation

Discus and support Help with uninstallation in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So a while back I installed Malwarebytes on my laptop, before I realized I had windows defender already. I then wanted to uninstall Malwarebytes. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/gus_the_meow, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Help with uninstallation

So a while back I installed Malwarebytes on my laptop, before I realized I had windows defender already. I then wanted to uninstall Malwarebytes. I can't. I kept clicking "uninstall/change program", and it kept saying Malwarebytes had uninstalled. Months later I still see Malwarebytes and all of its components on my computer.

Anybody know an effective way to remove Malwarebytes from my computer?

(Maybe I installed the malware version of Malwarebytes?)

submitted by /u/gus_the_meow
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/gus_the_meow, Apr 7, 2020

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Help with uninstallation :confused:

oli_ramsay, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Help me uninstall this.

Correct gb = Great Britain

You would be using step 4 in Option Two below for this.

You would need the PackageFullName to the right of that.

*Arrow Uninstall Apps in Windows 10 | Tutorials

Brink, Apr 7, 2020
  4. trigan5 Win User

Help with uninstallation

Cannot uninstall Free Sound Recorder v10.7.1 Type 32 bit HELP!

I have an HP laptop with Windows 10 installed Version number 1903 and I think it is 64 bit. I installed the above program 2 months ago and I want to uninstall it.
    I tried the many suggestions provided here:
    Uninstall and Remove Free Sound Recorder 8.2.3 Step by Step
    except the last suggestion but none of them worked.
    The last suggestion tells you to download a third party uninstaller and tells you to click on a link which I do not know I can trust. I have however tried installing Revo uninstaller 2.1.0 free version and even this program could not uninstall the program. The message is always the same

C\Program Files(86x)\Free Sound Recorder\unins000.dat" does not exist. Cannot uninstall.

Will installing bitdefender antivirus program get rid of it?
    PLEASE HELP.

trigan5, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

Help with uninstallation

1. Help with uninstallation - Similar Threads - Help uninstallation

2. Help with completely uninstalling then reinstalling Pic Collage!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with completely uninstalling then reinstalling Pic Collage!: Because I understand it to be a Unified Windows Platform UWP as I got it from the Microsoft Store. That’s why it doesn’t appear in the Control Panel for the Lists of Programs and Features, and so the Revo Uninstaller isn’t able to detect the program.So how can I completely...
  3. Help with completely uninstalling then reinstalling Pic Collage!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with completely uninstalling then reinstalling Pic Collage!: Because I understand it to be a Unified Windows Platform UWP as I got it from the Microsoft Store. That’s why it doesn’t appear in the Control Panel for the Lists of Programs and Features, and so the Revo Uninstaller isn’t able to detect the program.So how can I completely...
  4. Help with completely uninstalling then reinstalling Pic Collage!

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Can someone please help me? My games keep downloading after i uninstall them on the xbox...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone please help me? My games keep downloading after i uninstall them on the xbox...: EVERY SINGLE TIME i restart my Windows 11 Gaming laptop; Remnant 2, Car Mechanic sim and one other game, keep downloading after i uninstall them but only after i restart my laptop.I restart my laptop every single day and every time i do they are immediately installing. ive...
  6. Can someone please help me? My games keep downloading after i uninstall them on the xbox...

Can someone please help me? My games keep downloading after i uninstall them on the xbox...: EVERY SINGLE TIME i restart my Windows 11 Gaming laptop; Remnant 2, Car Mechanic sim and one other game, keep downloading after i uninstall them but only after i restart my laptop.I restart my laptop every single day and every time i do they are immediately installing. ive...
  7. Uninstalled Sea of Thieves but no Storage has freed up at all -Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled Sea of Thieves but no Storage has freed up at all -Help: Quite a while ago I uninstalled my Sea of Thieves game.I believe it was from the Microsoft store, however, I may have also uninstalled it through the Windows uninstall option.The game took up around 63gb on C Drive/ssd, and as I've been scraping by with 5gbs and yes I have...
  8. Uninstalled Sea of Thieves but no Storage has freed up at all -Help

Uninstalled Sea of Thieves but no Storage has freed up at all -Help: Quite a while ago I uninstalled my Sea of Thieves game.I believe it was from the Microsoft store, however, I may have also uninstalled it through the Windows uninstall option.The game took up around 63gb on C Drive/ssd, and as I've been scraping by with 5gbs and yes I have...
  9. Could anyone help me uninstall Microsoft's GameInput once and for all ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Could anyone help me uninstall Microsoft's GameInput once and for all ?: Since around the end of August, my computer started to act a bit weird, with random apps crashing, big freezes and whatnot. I have had the same computer for like, 3 years and nothing like that had ever happened. Then, my computer started to freeze and crash, always on the...
  10. Could anyone help me uninstall Microsoft's GameInput once and for all ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could anyone help me uninstall Microsoft's GameInput once and for all ?: Since around the end of August, my computer started to act a bit weird, with random apps crashing, big freezes and whatnot. I have had the same computer for like, 3 years and nothing like that had ever happened. Then, my computer started to freeze and crash, always on the...