Windows 10: Help with uninstalling

Discus and support Help with uninstalling in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So my little cousin installed Roblox a couple of days ago without telling me and my PC has been lagging since. I’ve tried uninstalling it but the app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by s9779, Feb 23, 2021.

1. s9779 Win User

Help with uninstalling

So my little cousin installed Roblox a couple of days ago without telling me and my PC has been lagging since. I’ve tried uninstalling it but the app does not show up in Programs & Functions, yet when I search for it in the Search Bar it appears. When I click to uninstall the app on the search bar it opens programs & functions again but the app is not there. What can I do? My PC is barely working and it takes so much time to load anything now.

:)

s9779, Feb 23, 2021

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Help with uninstalling :confused:

oli_ramsay, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Help me uninstall this.

Correct gb = Great Britain

You would be using step 4 in Option Two below for this.

You would need the PackageFullName to the right of that.

*Arrow Uninstall Apps in Windows 10 | Tutorials

Brink, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Help with uninstalling

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Help with uninstalling

1. Help with uninstalling - Similar Threads - Help uninstalling

2. Automatically software uninstall how to fix it please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatically software uninstall how to fix it please help: Hi Microsoft I was working last night on packet tracer. But today when I click on its run icon its telling me that the software is removed/uninstall do you want to delete the left icon or not its happening me at least more then 6 or 7 time. Its continuously happening with...
  3. Can't uninstall Add blockers. Help

in Browsers and Email
    Can't uninstall Add blockers. Help: Hello to everybody, Several sites are asking me to disable my add blocker while visiting them. Problem is that I can't find any bocker on my system (Win10 64 bits v. 20H2 19042.804). Where they are stored? I recenty started using Kaspersky Total Security as my AV. Can one of...
  4. I accidentally uninstalled biometrics from my device manager windows 10. Help

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I accidentally uninstalled biometrics from my device manager windows 10. Help: My Windows Hello Fingerprint reader just randomly stopped working one day. I read that it once uninstalled, it would reinstall when I restarted the laptop. However, it did not and I have done everything in my power to bring it back. I am so confused and have no idea what I'm...
  5. "I uninstalled minecraft bedrock on accident and i cant get it back! PLEASE HELP"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "I uninstalled minecraft bedrock on accident and i cant get it back! PLEASE HELP": Same exact issue as the quoted thread in the subject. The solution provided did not fix it. I bought Minecraft Bedrock by redeeming the code during the promotion. I uninstalled it last week. I am unable to reinstall. I have tried to find a microsoft support email...
  6. [Help] After I uninstalled a program called "Laptrac", This annoying popup message is...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Help] After I uninstalled a program called "Laptrac", This annoying popup message is...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sabapathysuresh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lb4yzc/help_after_i_uninstalled_a_program_called_laptrac/
  7. Need help with T-Mobile Digits uninstall leaving problems on my comput

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with T-Mobile Digits uninstall leaving problems on my comput: I installed T-Mobile's "Digits" program on my W10 Pro PC (updated to the most recent release), decided i didn't like it, then ran the uninstall. I am now left with the attached JavaScript error every time i start the computer. Can anyone guide me on how to get rid of it? I...
  8. Need help with T-Mobile Digits uninstall leaving problems on my comput

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help with T-Mobile Digits uninstall leaving problems on my comput: I installed T-Mobile's "Digits" program on my W10 Pro PC (updated to the most recent release), decided i didn't like it, then ran the uninstall. I am now left with the attached JavaScript error every time i start the computer. Can anyone guide me on how to get rid of it? I...
  9. Can I get any help with this? I accidentally uninstalled the Realtek HD audio and went to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I get any help with this? I accidentally uninstalled the Realtek HD audio and went to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/yeasokeno [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l0ce30/can_i_get_any_help_with_this_i_accidentally/
  10. HELP!!! UNINSTALLED FLASH- ALL LINKS ON MICROSOFT APPS e.g.word, outlook WONT OPEN LINKS IN...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP!!! UNINSTALLED FLASH- ALL LINKS ON MICROSOFT APPS e.g.word, outlook WONT OPEN LINKS IN...: HELP!!! UNINSTALLED FLASH- ALL LINKS ON MICROSOFT APPS e.g.word, outlook WONT OPEN LINKS IN CHROME. Adobe recently urged users to uninstall it it got discontinued. SO I DID. NOW LINKS ONLY OPEN ON MICROSOFT EDGE BROWSER and not chrome. I already tried everything. e.g....