Windows 10: Help with unstable IPV4 Connectivity

Discus and support Help with unstable IPV4 Connectivity in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This all started three days ago which affected all the consoles and computers in the house, however phones weren't affected so I am currently using my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HistoricalAnt0, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Help with unstable IPV4 Connectivity

This all started three days ago which affected all the consoles and computers in the house, however phones weren't affected so I am currently using my phone to type this right now.

The problem is that IPV4 connectivity is very unstable because everytime I check control panel and network setting it will either say on the IPV4 connectivity; No Network Access or No Internet Access the only small fix I have found for this is using static ip however when I turn on DHCP it will either say the same thing or it will actually connect to the internet. Another issue is that if it actually connected to the internet it will randomly give me an error like I cant access other websites or Default Gateway is unavailable, So far it sometimes work or sometimes it doesnt, Please help me this has been on my mind for a while.

submitted by /u/HistoricalAnt0
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/HistoricalAnt0, Jun 20, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 20, 2020
  3. Connectivity (IPv4/IPv6): Disconnected

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Ideally this Connectivity (IPv4/IPv6): Disconnected, means that the devices in not in use or not connected and it could be any device for example, Ethernet, WIFI, Bluetooth or Local Area Connection.

If you are using WI-FI for internet connection then Ethernet will show Connectivity (IPv4/IPv6): Disconnected.

In order to understand the issue and assist you accordingly, we need some information

• What is your network setup?
    • Are you seeing any errors?
    • Where you are seeing this information?

Meanwhile, try the troubleshooting steps referred in this article:

Fix network connection issues in Windows
    and check if it works.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 20, 2020
  4. Help with unstable IPV4 Connectivity

IPv4/IPv6 no connection

Hi Mark,

I realize the inconvenience caused to you regarding the Internet Connection. I will certainly assist you.

I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key + X Key, select
      Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter
    I would also suggest you to refer the article on Fix network connection issues in Windows 10 and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10741/windows-10-fix-network-connection-issues

Hope this information is helpful. Please get back to us with the information required, if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

Help with unstable IPV4 Connectivity

1. Help with unstable IPV4 Connectivity - Similar Threads - Help unstable IPV4

2. Unstable internet connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unstable internet connection: Hi all, since a few month i got an issue on my computer. When i'm downloading a file on any browser I tested Chrome, edge, and Brave after a few Mb the DL is stopped and it says that there is a network error or it goes down to 0 B/s and doesnt dl anymore. i have to try...
  3. At my wits end with IPv4 connection issue.... HELP!

At my wits end with IPv4 connection issue.... HELP!: Hello all, My wife's laptop, a Dell Inspiron 5755 (service tag 848Z9G2) running W10 Home, suddenly will not connect to the internet. It will connect to our home WiFi network without any problems but no further. I can connect a cable from the router and get internet access...
  4. Unstable wifi connection

Unstable wifi connection: My wifi connection is constantly unstable since the august update with segments of no internet every other 30 seconds to a minute despite the wifi connection appearing as strong during these segments. Originally, it was worse - but after turning off the option for the adapter...
  5. Internet connection unstable.

Internet connection unstable.: The internet connection on my Lenovo ideapad L340-15IRH Gaming has been unstable since mid august after the update, the internet signal is always displayed as strong however the internet connection would be unstable with a few seconds of no internet with intervals of 5-30...
  6. Unstable WiFi connection

Unstable WiFi connection: My Dell Inspiron14 is one of 3 laptops connected to my WiFi system and has a problem with the connection to the router. The other laptops are fine, so it is not a router problem. After operating fine for 10 minutes or 50 minutes irregular, my laptop shows that the WiFi...
  7. Unstable Bluetooth connectivity

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unstable Bluetooth connectivity: Every time I restart or wake my laptop from sleep mode, either one or both my Bluetooth devices Microsoft Modern Keyboard with Fingerprint and Logitech MX 2S Mouse are not recognized by the OS, forcing me to turn Bluetooth off and on again to make them recognizable. Sometimes...
  8. Unstable Connection

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unstable Connection: Using W10 1909 lastest KB i cant run a stable connection with this internet adapter TL-WN8200ND V2 I've tried everything and i think this is a incompatibility issue. Already used it with W7 with a stable connection. submitted by /u/Meffecter [link] [comments]...
  9. Unstable LAN connection

Unstable LAN connection: Hi guys, I'm new to the forum, but in the desperate search for some help and answers, I hope somebody here can help me. Google seams hopeless at this point. I have a server running Windows 10 Pro. All my other devices on my LAN works without any problem. I don't know where...
  10. IPv4 and IPv6 Connectivity?

IPv4 and IPv6 Connectivity?: Hi, I did a clean install of my Win10 Home about a week ago and it all turned out for the good. However, tonight while nosing around my Network Connections I notice I am connected to the Internet by Ethernet (Realtek PCle GBF Family Controller) which I thought I was since...