Windows 10: help with updates and install...

Discus and support help with updates and install... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; updates have not ran since january. for some reason i'm told command prompt is corrupt and i need to do a clean install. i've jumped through all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by rb56, Mar 16, 2020.

1. rb56 Win User

help with updates and install...

updates have not ran since january. for some reason i'm told command prompt is corrupt and i need to do a clean install. i've jumped through all the hoops, i've done everything as told and it fails everytime. also have tried reset and has always failed. help? anyone?

:)

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 16, 2020
  3. niko084 Win User
    Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Mar 16, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond help with updates and install... :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

1. help with updates and install... - Similar Threads - help updates install

2. HELP!!!!! update CURL.EXE Issues!!! Cant install updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP!!!!! update CURL.EXE Issues!!! Cant install updates: Hello, I updated Curl.exe to 8.4 in October system32 and syswow64. I have had no issue until I tried to add one Microsoft update KB5032189. The update fails with invalid data, therefore I ran SFC and find out that CURL.EXE in both spots is corrupted because Windows says the...
  3. HELP!!!!! update CURL.EXE Issues!!! Cant install updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP!!!!! update CURL.EXE Issues!!! Cant install updates: Hello, I updated Curl.exe to 8.4 in October system32 and syswow64. I have had no issue until I tried to add one Microsoft update KB5032189. The update fails with invalid data, therefore I ran SFC and find out that CURL.EXE in both spots is corrupted because Windows says the...
  4. HELP!!!!! update CURL.EXE Issues!!! Cant install updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. help installing updates

help installing updates: for 3 days I have tried the recommended update while installing it sticks at 61% I am running Windows 10 the update that attempts to install is a feature update to Windows 10 version 20H2. I chatted with a support person who emailed me vivid instructions. It still gets stuck...
  6. help installing updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help installing updates: for 3 days I have tried the recommended update while installing it sticks at 61% I am running Windows 10 the update that attempts to install is a feature update to Windows 10 version 20H2. I chatted with a support person who emailed me vivid instructions. It still gets stuck...
  7. help installing updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. HELP NEEDED!! - Windows Updates Not Installing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP NEEDED!! - Windows Updates Not Installing: Okay, so as the title reads I have multiple updates that have failed to install and won't. I'm, not super tech savvy so I don't know if any of these are even slightly important but it would still be nice to have them install successfully. My main problem with them not...
  9. Help with eternal bootloop after update install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with eternal bootloop after update install: Saturday I did the update, tried to roll back because it was not working, but now am stuck in an eternal boot loop.. Tried to use tools to repair, couldn't do it, tried to repair start up, couldn't do it, tried to restore to the last os... No luck...tried to reinstall from...
  10. I need help installing updates

I need help installing updates: when i go into my settings to update my laptop it comes back with a thing that says we have had problems installing updates. I have let it sit all night trying to get all the updates done but it wont do anything. There was an important update that needed to be done 2 years...