Windows 10: Help with usual problems with Windows 10 update?

Discus and support Help with usual problems with Windows 10 update? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Wifi Connection keeps dropping since latest Windows 10 update (every 2 hours). Troubleshooter corrects problem by resetting network adaptor. Have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NavrajSidhu, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Help with usual problems with Windows 10 update?

Wifi Connection keeps dropping since latest Windows 10 update (every 2 hours). Troubleshooter corrects problem by resetting network adaptor. Have re-installed older version of driver for Qualcomm Atheros AR9485, problem persists, so appears to be problem with Windows update. Any suggestions as to how I can maintain wi-fi connection whiles using latest Windows 10 update? Using Lenovo IDEAPAD Windows 10 (v.1903)​

:)

NavrajSidhu, Sep 22, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 22, 2019
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Sep 22, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

Help with usual problems with Windows 10 update?

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Sep 22, 2019
Thema:

Help with usual problems with Windows 10 update?

1. Help with usual problems with Windows 10 update? - Similar Threads - Help usual problems

2. help me with this windows update problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help me with this windows update problem: the update gives this error again and again hpmodel no: 14-ck2002TX https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-with-this-windows-update-problem/a068182a-ebed-4fe3-85e1-338c624e655a
  3. The usual Start Search button problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The usual Start Search button problems: I am really getting pissed off with Windows now. I have an old laptop running Windows 8.1. I replaced it with a new laptop running Windows 11, then put Windows 10 on my old laptop. Nothing but trouble since then, with both laptops. Both have trouble with the Start and Search...
  4. The usual Start Search button problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The usual Start Search button problems: I am really getting pissed off with Windows now. I have an old laptop running Windows 8.1. I replaced it with a new laptop running Windows 11, then put Windows 10 on my old laptop. Nothing but trouble since then, with both laptops. Both have trouble with the Start and Search...
  5. Windows update being awesome as per usual

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows update being awesome as per usual: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/L0to [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/rce1ff/windows_update_being_awesome_as_per_usual/
  6. Help windows 10 problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Help windows 10 problem: My laptop is a panisonic cf-31 with win 10 and it comes to this screen when it boots up I can’t get past this please help 150192
  7. Not your usual copy & paste problem - please help if you can

in Windows 10 Support
    Not your usual copy & paste problem - please help if you can: Hi all, new member looking for help on what has been a crazy, unsolvable problem for at least 4 years across several computers. Starting on Windows 8 now Windows 10 64 bit. At the moment it happens on my work PC, an Intel i5 and my home PC an i7 but happened also on two...
  8. Windows 10 update problem plz help!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update problem plz help!!!: Last night i updated to windows 10 for the cilmative update and i pressed update and shutdown.It went to 30% and it powered off.Now i couldn't get it to boot.Plz help i still need to work my stuff on that pc as this is very important!!...
  9. HELP! Signed in with a temporary account - not the usual problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    HELP! Signed in with a temporary account - not the usual problem: Hi folks, I'm hoping someone can help with this. My Windows 10 PC had a problem today where it couldn't find the boot drive. I replaced the SATA cable and it solved the problem, but when Windows 10 started back up it logged me in and gave the You've been signed in...
  10. HELP::Windows 10 problems

in Windows 10 Support
    HELP::Windows 10 problems: Computer is an Asus laptop. i7 Intel core, 8GB Ram, 1TB Harddrive windows 10 (obviously) Antivirus is Avast. CCleaner is installed. I have been expiriencing a MULTITUDE of problems, most very recently. Ive checked my antivirus many times, and it says the PC is clean. So...