Windows 10: Help with Windows 10 pro install with windows 7 home premium

Discus and support Help with Windows 10 pro install with windows 7 home premium in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I purchased Windows 10 pro in USB install media. I want to install on laptop with windows 7 home premium.. Is this compatible? It will not boot from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Karaleigh2021, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Help with Windows 10 pro install with windows 7 home premium

I purchased Windows 10 pro in USB install media. I want to install on laptop with windows 7 home premium.. Is this compatible? It will not boot from the USB drive saying to use windows setup - would that be setup from the USB drive?

:)

Karaleigh2021, Apr 1, 2021
  2. Nolbu Win User

Trying to reinstall Windows 7 Home premium from Windows 8 Pro

Hi, I have just installed Windows 8 pro and I don't like it. I tried it for a day but I think it has too many unnecessary functions, which drives me crazy. I tried to re-boot with Windows 7 disc in it, but I am unable to select anything using keyboard and mouse on windows 7 installation step (where i choose language and input). Please help.

Nolbu, Apr 1, 2021
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Apr 1, 2021
  4. Help with Windows 10 pro install with windows 7 home premium

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 1, 2021
Thema:

Help with Windows 10 pro install with windows 7 home premium

1. Help with Windows 10 pro install with windows 7 home premium - Similar Threads - Help pro install

2. Windows 7 Home Premium

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 Home Premium: I have a license for Windows 7 Home Premium. Can I install it now and then upgrade to Windows 10 for free? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-home-premium/c0fb9515-29cd-4baa-beba-cf1f6047ec61
  3. Windows 7 Home Premium

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 Home Premium: I have a license for Windows 7 Home Premium. Can I install it now and then upgrade to Windows 10 for free? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-home-premium/c0fb9515-29cd-4baa-beba-cf1f6047ec61
  4. Windows 7 Home premium installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 Home premium installation: Hello,Could you please share the link to the Windows 7 Home premium installation? I'm trying to reset Dad's old notebook which has a Windows 7 license.Thanks,Milosh...
  5. Windows 7 Home premium installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 Home premium installation: Hello,Could you please share the link to the Windows 7 Home premium installation? I'm trying to reset Dad's old notebook which has a Windows 7 license.Thanks,Milosh...
  6. Upgrade Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 10 Pro: Hello, Can i get a free upgrade for the above and is it hard to do? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-windows-7-home-premium-to-windows-10-pro/e7057371-8f46-444d-9e4a-5cb34b0d788c
  7. Upgrade from Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 10 Pro

Upgrade from Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 10 Pro: I'd like to upgrade my Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 10 Pro. Which version of 10 Pro will upgrade, while leaving my existing programs & files intact? I need to do this before Windows 7 is phased out. I see Frys Electronics is selling an "OEM" version of 10 Pro. Will...
  8. Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 10 Home

Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 10 Home: I have a MacBook Pro, and i originally partitioned the hard drive to 350 Mac & 150 Win 7. Not long ago i received a free upgrade to Win 10 Home, and after using it for a few months, i really liked it and decided to re-partition my hard drive to 250 Mac & 250 Win 10. After...
  9. Installing windows 10 from a windows 7 home premium

Installing windows 10 from a windows 7 home premium: Good day. A while ago I decided to upgrade my W7 to the new W10. I downloaded the windows 10 iso and burnt it to a dvd,On the day of decision to change to W10 I placed the dvd into the drive and away it went. All went okay after a while I had windows 10 running okay,Now...
  10. Dual booting windows 7 home premium and windows 10 pro

Dual booting windows 7 home premium and windows 10 pro: I have Windows 7 Home Premium but I wanted to install Windows 10 Pro onto a separate drive. I have a few questions about this. Will I need to buy a new license for Windows 10 Pro or can I install it for free even though I have Home Premium? Is there a way to tell Windows 10...