Windows 10: Help with windows 10 setup clean PC

Discus and support Help with windows 10 setup clean PC in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Im trying to setup an old laptop that has no OS and nothing in the drive. I can get windows to boot into its startup phase but when i get to the “which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/KayeMKay374, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Help with windows 10 setup clean PC

Im trying to setup an old laptop that has no OS and nothing in the drive. I can get windows to boot into its startup phase but when i get to the “which drive would you like to install to?” Screen it says the drive has 0mb of data on it but it also says there is 0mb available. Basically a phantom drive. It shows up and all but there is nothing on it yet there is no space. Is this a bug?

submitted by /u/KayeMKay374
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/KayeMKay374, Jun 22, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 22, 2020
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jun 22, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Help with windows 10 setup clean PC

Delta6326, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

Help with windows 10 setup clean PC

1. Help with windows 10 setup clean PC - Similar Threads - Help setup clean

2. Help with Install of PC Health setup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help with Install of PC Health setup: Hi. I am trying to run Windows PC Health Check setup to see if my computer can handle the Windows 11 Update.When I attempt to install the health check software, I get and error message saying YOU'LL NEED WINDOWS 10, VERSION 1803 OR LATER TO INSTALL THIS APP.System info says I...
  3. Need help with Windows 10 Setup

Need help with Windows 10 Setup: Trying to fresh install Windows 10 from my old Windows 7[IMG] What screen I get when I select upgrade: [IMG] [IMG] What screens I get after I select Custom: says Windows cant be installed on both drives...
  4. Help cleaning infected PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help cleaning infected PC: Hi I have a used PC running Windows 10 there is a chromium app that I am unable to uninstall from the control panel as well as other pop ups... there is AVG antivirus installed on it but I don't have the money to subscribe to it to actually use it... any free software's I can...
  5. [Solved] [Clean Windows 10 Install] Brand new PC setup freezes during Windows 10...

[Solved] [Clean Windows 10 Install] Brand new PC setup freezes during Windows 10...: Update: Be sure to ensure your BIOS version is up-to-date. Specifically when using 9th Gen Intel as support for these has come more recently. New part != updated BIOS. Parts list: Motherboard - Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO WIFI CPU - Intel Core i7-9700K 3.6 GHz RAM -...
  6. PLEASE HELP!! Windows 10 Clean Install Freezing at different points of instal/setup - At...

PLEASE HELP!! Windows 10 Clean Install Freezing at different points of instal/setup - At...: Hi guys, I just built my first PC with the help of an experienced friend and I need some help with Windows 10. If any of this sounds stupid, I apologize, still learning! I have tried to boot windows 10 using a usb drive. It starts normal then freezes at random points of...
  7. Clean Installation of Windows 10 help

Clean Installation of Windows 10 help: Hello, I am trying to perform a clean install of Windows 10. My PC originally came with Windows 8 and was upgraded when Windows 10 was offered for free. My device is linked with my Microsoft account so my product key is secure. I have read tutorials that I should delete...
  8. setup loop windows 10 HELP!

setup loop windows 10 HELP!: i reset windows 10 all went fine except im stuck in a loop on the welcome setup page i complete everything and it starts over to the begining again there is an error message something went wrong OOBEZBD try again or skip this warning message shows up randomly OOBEWELCOME...
  9. Help needed for windows 10 setup

Help needed for windows 10 setup: Hi guys, Just tried installing Windows 10, I got through all the first part where it said it was copying my files and installing the os. I then got a blank screen for about half an hour solid so I thought it would be a problem with my machine so I powered it down and turned...
  10. Need help to setup windows 10

Need help to setup windows 10: Hi, I have an Acer Aspire V3 (originally bought with Win 8). Few weeks ago I updated it to Windows 10 and now Windows 10 is working fine (even if slowly). I want to format my hard drive and setup again Windows 10 (the classic setup, not just an update... so yes, I will...