Windows 10: Help with windows 10 update on laptop.

Discus and support Help with windows 10 update on laptop. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have an Acer swift 3 laptop,it checks for update...downloads them....asks to restart....but never updates...always undos the change... I have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Absoluteasklad, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Help with windows 10 update on laptop.

I have an Acer swift 3 laptop,it checks for update...downloads them....asks to restart....but never updates...always undos the change... I have tried using windows update assistant and resetting the laptop... Current version is 1909

submitted by /u/Absoluteasklad
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Absoluteasklad, Sep 24, 2020
  2. Scrizz Win User

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Sep 24, 2020
  3. AsRock Win User
    Is it time for Windows 10 already?

I had the message on my built systems and the laptops.

AsRock, Sep 24, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Help with windows 10 update on laptop.

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

I can't get update KB3035583 on my windows 7 SP1 laptop, also I was missing the optional language packs updates, I have tried "resetting" windows updates Windows Update - Reset - Windows 7 Help Forums and I have tried stopping and restarting the windows update service, did not help.
    Would anyone have a suggestion on how to get this KB3035583 update? It's genuine windows 7 SP1 home premium.

Edit: Is this windows 10 upgrade only for people who bought (a computer with) windows 7 SP 1?
    I bought this laptop with windows 7.

Help with windows 10 update on laptop. winupdates-jpg.jpg

P4-630, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

Help with windows 10 update on laptop.

1. Help with windows 10 update on laptop. - Similar Threads - Help update laptop

2. Windows 10 Updates help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Updates help: Where can I find how much free space, GB, is needed for an update? I have two updates to do. I found out the size of each update through that Microsoft catalog page but if I am to understand correctly, I need more space than just the size of the updates while the updates are...
  3. Windows 10 Updates help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Updates help: Where can I find how much free space, GB, is needed for an update? I have two updates to do. I found out the size of each update through that Microsoft catalog page but if I am to understand correctly, I need more space than just the size of the updates while the updates are...
  4. help with my Windows 10 Laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    help with my Windows 10 Laptop: Recently i got this Windows 10 Core I5 8th Gen laptop, and im still not used to it. I've honestly never had a nice laptop like this and do i rarely have the latest phone or tech equipment due to financial problems always. So im trying to figure out how to get this light on...
  5. Need help with windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with windows 10 laptop: Okay so I bought a new mouse from Amazon a few weeks ago and when I first plugged it in to my laptop the lights on the mouse lit up but the cursor did not move and after looking around online I removed a setting that can disable usb when laptop is in low battery and left the...
  6. Windows 10 Update HELP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update HELP: I get many, many notifications to update my PC, but I don't have enough space in my disk and I can't get more. What would happen if I unplugged the USB AFTER I completed the download. Would it corrupt my PC? Thank you!...
  7. Help with Windows 10 on a laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with Windows 10 on a laptop: The answer to this is probably extremely obvious but I know very little about technology and I googled around and I can’t really find anything. I am about to purchase a laptop that would run Windows 10. It says it comes with Windows 10S mode. I know that it is very easy to...
  8. Windows 10 Laptop Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Laptop Help: Last night while i was on my laptop, i restarted my laptop. When it came back on, the keys on my keyboard didn't work correctly, they began typing either too many letters, or they wrote a completely different letter. The caps lock came on and no matter how many times i...
  9. Windows 10 update 'unplugged' my laptop soundcard. Help.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 update 'unplugged' my laptop soundcard. Help.: Hi; It seems the last windows update (which i have since rolled back from to no avail) has 'unplugged' my internal soundcard in my alienware m17x r4 (a soundblaster recon 3di). Turned computer on to find speakers not working and not listed under playback devices, jacks...
  10. windows 10 help laptop acer

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 help laptop acer: Hello, I have a acer laptop, this is what happened I was watching a movie, out of nothing my cam went on for 1 sec, then i watched further, after that, a AVG screen came in, it was removing something. after that, my whole screen went dark. i tried to restart,...