Windows 10: Help with Windows 10

Discus and support Help with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; We purchased Windows 10 for our laptop. While 'updating' it wouldn't stop. We don't know much about computers, so the experts checked it. No one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Elaine J Hughes, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Help with Windows 10

We purchased Windows 10 for our laptop. While 'updating' it wouldn't stop. We don't know much about computers, so the experts checked it. No one could restore it. We are stuck with a non working HP laptop, and paid for windows 10. Now we need to upgrade our windows 7 PC before January 2020. . I see to transfer you have to take it off the pc it's on. How do we do that when the laptop just has a 'circle' going round and round and will not work. WE purchased windows 10 but now we have to purchase it again?? Any suggestions?

:)

Elaine J Hughes, Nov 16, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 16, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 16, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Help with Windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 16, 2019
Thema:

Help with Windows 10

1. Help with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Help

2. Help fixing “blue screen of death” error code: 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help fixing “blue screen of death” error code: 0xc000021a: Hello, If anyone can please help me fix my Acer laptop in getting it out of “blue screen of death” error code: 0xc000021a. I believe this all came about a few years ago after the 1st windows 10 came out. It just continously restarts & comes back to this screen over & over....
  3. Help with compatibility/drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with compatibility/drivers: Im relatively new to PC's as I've just made the switch from Xbox One. I've just installed Windows 10 on my desktop and I'm trying to set up my powerline so I have an ethernet connection. I've traced the only problem in the whole setup to be the fact that my ethernet...
  4. Help Windows App image shorcut missing

Help Windows App image shorcut missing: [ATTACH] any solution for this, i've try wsreset,restore app option, sfc scannow and restorehealt, and nothing works... https://preview.redd.it/1eovfkprwm341.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=c0d2a9a8e6deb82516c69c9f41dbca9db191153e submitted by /u/snakepit122...
  5. 100% disk ar idle making the computer unresponsive. Please help

100% disk ar idle making the computer unresponsive. Please help: Hi, I recently bought a Dell G3 and Have been getting horrible lag due to an almost constant 100% disk usage that's rendering the laptop almost unusable. I've looked it up and tried everything, EVERYTHING! I've stoping sysmain, cortana, Windows search, update, antivirus but...
  6. Help! (How do you want to open this file) pops-up at the start of the windows. I have...

Help! (How do you want to open this file) pops-up at the start of the windows. I have...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/abhishekkc [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e84bz1/help_how_do_you_want_to_open_this_file_popsup_at/
  7. Please help check the genuineness of Windows 10 Professional

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Please help check the genuineness of Windows 10 Professional: We bought a tablet device of Windows 10 profession system. The seller claims that it had a genuine licensed copy of Windows 10. The Windows seems activated but I am not sure whether it was activated by cracking methods etc. How can I check the genuineness of an already...
  8. Can you help me plz how to change the save dialogue box?

in Browsers and Email
    Can you help me plz how to change the save dialogue box?: [img] [img] why download screen are different? 145984
  9. HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!: Hello, My laptop is stuck in a loop. Attempting to recover something something and it says we couldn't complete update. Cant do anything. submitted by /u/windows110 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e83nx7/help_me_please/
  10. wifi off airplane mode on can not reverse help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wifi off airplane mode on can not reverse help: for some reason the airplane mode came on and wifi went off I can neither get my wifi back on laptop (it comes on for a few seconds but then goes off, the same in reverse with wifi it will not stay on for more than a few seconds Also my computer is not recognizing my cd/dvd...