Windows 10: Help with Windows 10

Discus and support Help with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; We purchased Windows 10 for our laptop. While 'updating' it wouldn't stop. We don't know much about computers, so the experts checked it. No one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Elaine J Hughes, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Help with Windows 10

We purchased Windows 10 for our laptop. While 'updating' it wouldn't stop. We don't know much about computers, so the experts checked it. No one could restore it. We are stuck with a non working HP laptop, and paid for windows 10. Now we need to upgrade our windows 7 PC before January 2020. . I see to transfer you have to take it off the pc it's on. How do we do that when the laptop just has a 'circle' going round and round and will not work. WE purchased windows 10 but now we have to purchase it again?? Any suggestions?

:)

Elaine J Hughes, Nov 16, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 16, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 16, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Help with Windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 16, 2019
Thema:

Help with Windows 10

1. Help with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Help

2. I need a big help! Video card Error!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need a big help! Video card Error!: I gave the reinstall to Windows 10 and it gives me error to the video card and I do not know what to do... I used and DDU for the driver to make it go but it does not work... I got the driver from Nvidia on the site specifically for my video card but just going to change my...
  3. Need help after re-install?

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help after re-install?: I had a bad experience with Macrium Reflect when trying to load a saved image ..... Anyway, I re-installed Windows (fresh install) and all is well, except I failed to backup one desktop photo for my dual display. My problem is that the photo in question is my favourite ....
  4. Did my OS delete itself? Help! I was simply watching YouTube videos yesterday when my...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Did my OS delete itself? Help! I was simply watching YouTube videos yesterday when my...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DundasWestt [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ea0v9t/did_my_os_delete_itself_help_i_was_simply/
  5. Please help me diagnose the cause of BSODs!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help me diagnose the cause of BSODs!!!: Intel I& 7700K Asus ROG STRIX Z270F GeForce RTX 2070 4x8 Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200MHz Samsung 860 EVO SSD (500gb and a 2TB) Windows 10 Pro I built the PC back in March and up until about a month ago it was working without issues hours on end. I'm not sure what has changed...
  6. Can’t seem to use anything else on the gamebar? Google doesn’t really help. A few days ago...

Can’t seem to use anything else on the gamebar? Google doesn’t really help. A few days ago...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/fortyonexx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e9yjn2/cant_seem_to_use_anything_else_on_the_gamebar/
  7. need help

need help: Man, my steam shortcut was not working, so I took changed the priorities of the shortcut and put it to open with steam, then now every shortcut I create opens with steam, does anyone know how Restore this to default? submitted by /u/th1gas [link] [comments]...
  8. Urgent help needed : CAD program "Closes Abruptly" on "Export" a file "Command

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Urgent help needed : CAD program "Closes Abruptly" on "Export" a file "Command: Hi Windows Experts I need help here to troubleshoot my Win 10 Ent, ver 1809, running on mobile workstation HP zBook G6, with enough memory and ram. I have been using PTC's Creo Modeling and Creo Model Manager software for many year [more than 10 yrs]. Even since Win 10...
  9. Reinstalling windows? Please help

Reinstalling windows? Please help: I changed the system language on my PC and there is this weird glitch that I can't use the search bar, I can't search for any files on my PC. I contacted support and they gave me some options and none of then worked so they said that I should reinstall windows 10 IOS and I am...
  10. Help! Start menu won't show

Help! Start menu won't show: I just noticed my start menu isn't working. I searched and followed the instructions in various articles but nothing worked. This is what I tried: running windows update restarting using sfc.exe to scan (it didn't find any integrity issues) using Get-AppXPackage to...