Windows 10: Help with Windows 10 ?

Discus and support Help with Windows 10 ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi ! I just built a new PC and I installed Windows 10 through a flash drive, but it’s proven to be a bit difficult for me. During my first attempt, my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jn_josh30, May 30, 2020.

1. Help with Windows 10 ?

Hi ! I just built a new PC and I installed Windows 10 through a flash drive, but it’s proven to be a bit difficult for me. During my first attempt, my monitor would black screen halfway through the installation process. After I kept retrying, I eventually managed to get through all the way to finishing the installation. I am now at the windows home screen, but my internet explorer won’t open/pull up. I see it in the task bar, but clicking on it has no effect. When I try to restart my PC, I must redo the entire installation process because I encounter random black screens if I try to boot it up normally. I am quite confused because I’m not very knowledgeable on this type of stuff. If anyone could help I’d greatly appreciate it.

submitted by /u/jn_josh30
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/jn_josh30, May 30, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 30, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 30, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Help with Windows 10 ?

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 30, 2020
Thema:

Help with Windows 10 ?

1. Help with Windows 10 ? - Similar Threads - Help

2. Seeking Help with DPC Watchdog Violation Error Dump Shared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seeking Help with DPC Watchdog Violation Error Dump Shared: Every few hours, my computer suddenly freezes, followed by a blue screen showing a "DPC watchdog violation" error after about 10 to 15 seconds. This has been happening lately, and I want to figure out why. Can someone help me find out what's causing this problem? Dump file...
  3. Seeking Help with DPC Watchdog Violation Error Dump Shared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Seeking Help with DPC Watchdog Violation Error Dump Shared: Every few hours, my computer suddenly freezes, followed by a blue screen showing a "DPC watchdog violation" error after about 10 to 15 seconds. This has been happening lately, and I want to figure out why. Can someone help me find out what's causing this problem? Dump file...
  4. EVERY WEBSITE IS CHANGED TO A UGLY BOLD FONT!! PLEASE HELP!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    EVERY WEBSITE IS CHANGED TO A UGLY BOLD FONT!! PLEASE HELP!!: I need help changing the font back to the one I had before. I haven't went to settings and changed anything it just randomly changed itself. I've looked everywhere and nothing people have said to do is working. It doesn't just change the font, it also makes text very small on...
  5. EVERY WEBSITE IS CHANGED TO A UGLY BOLD FONT!! PLEASE HELP!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EVERY WEBSITE IS CHANGED TO A UGLY BOLD FONT!! PLEASE HELP!!: I need help changing the font back to the one I had before. I haven't went to settings and changed anything it just randomly changed itself. I've looked everywhere and nothing people have said to do is working. It doesn't just change the font, it also makes text very small on...
  6. EVERY WEBSITE IS CHANGED TO A UGLY BOLD FONT!! PLEASE HELP!!

7. tpm2 problem can you help me please/

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tpm2 problem can you help me please/: tpm2 problem can you help me please windows 11 23h2 won't inssall even though TPM2 is enabled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tpm2-problem-can-you-help-me-please/170ed9af-8ff0-4ccc-9596-5e63c9c129e7
  8. Former work desktop Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Former work desktop Help: I have a desktop that used to be a work computer has the administrative restrictions on it so I can’t access anything. I’ve had this computer for years now and I want to use it. I have tried the factory reset but I can’t seem too assess it is there any other way I can get rid...
  9. tpm2 problem can you help me please/

tpm2 problem can you help me please/: tpm2 problem can you help me please windows 11 23h2 won't inssall even though TPM2 is enabled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tpm2-problem-can-you-help-me-please/170ed9af-8ff0-4ccc-9596-5e63c9c129e7
  10. Former work desktop Help

Former work desktop Help: I have a desktop that used to be a work computer has the administrative restrictions on it so I can’t access anything. I’ve had this computer for years now and I want to use it. I have tried the factory reset but I can’t seem too assess it is there any other way I can get rid...