Windows 10: Help with Windows 7

Discus and support Help with Windows 7 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My computer came with Windows 7, which I love. I wanted to try Windows 10, so I did the backup & got no error messages & it said the backup was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dixie Dazzle, Dec 6, 2021.

1. Help with Windows 7

My computer came with Windows 7, which I love. I wanted to try Windows 10, so I did the backup & got no error messages & it said the backup was complete. Next, I installed windows 10 with no problem, but I don't like it and want to go back to windows 7. When I try to restore my files, it says last backup not completed & cannot proceed with the restore.What can I do to get Windows 7 back?

:)

Dixie Dazzle, Dec 6, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 6, 2021
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Dec 6, 2021
  4. Help with Windows 7

Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

I got you all beat.

Step 1, there is no step 1.

Step 2, there is no step 1.

You already have win7.

PopcornMachine, Dec 6, 2021
Thema:

Help with Windows 7

1. Help with Windows 7 - Similar Threads - Help

2. Can I have help recovering my account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I have help recovering my account?: My account the one I'm using currently has been hacked and the email changed, I requested to change the email but it was recently canceled by the hacker. I still have access to the account for reasons I don't want to state for fear that the hacker will see this message but I...
  3. Can I have help recovering my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I have help recovering my account?: My account the one I'm using currently has been hacked and the email changed, I requested to change the email but it was recently canceled by the hacker. I still have access to the account for reasons I don't want to state for fear that the hacker will see this message but I...
  4. Different microsoft defenders!? One free, one paid - Please help me understand the differences

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different microsoft defenders!? One free, one paid - Please help me understand the differences: So it's been brought to my attention that there's "two different microsoft anti-virus programs". One is free, and come pre-installed, and one comes with the Microsoft Office 365 pack, which is payed. I noticed this due to me being able to open microsoft through settings on my...
  5. Different microsoft defenders!? One free, one paid - Please help me understand the differences

Different microsoft defenders!? One free, one paid - Please help me understand the differences: So it's been brought to my attention that there's "two different microsoft anti-virus programs". One is free, and come pre-installed, and one comes with the Microsoft Office 365 pack, which is payed. I noticed this due to me being able to open microsoft through settings on my...
  6. I need help with my Display Settings. Display 1 isn't active.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with my Display Settings. Display 1 isn't active.: I don't know if this is a big problem or not.But recently I just checked my display settings. Take note that I have not changed any settings prior.On the first instance I checked my display settings and on Advanced Display, it says that Display 1 isn't activeDisplay 1 is...
  7. I need help with my Display Settings. Display 1 isn't active.

I need help with my Display Settings. Display 1 isn't active.: I don't know if this is a big problem or not.But recently I just checked my display settings. Take note that I have not changed any settings prior.On the first instance I checked my display settings and on Advanced Display, it says that Display 1 isn't activeDisplay 1 is...
  8. How to solve this problem please help me

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to solve this problem please help me: Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.Set up my PIN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-problem-please-help-me/c0c4fb71-ab70-4bad-a2ed-ae8080da9bb0
  9. How to solve this problem please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve this problem please help me: Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.Set up my PIN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-problem-please-help-me/c0c4fb71-ab70-4bad-a2ed-ae8080da9bb0
  10. How to solve this problem please help me