Windows 10: Help with Windows 7

Discus and support Help with Windows 7 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My computer came with Windows 7, which I love. I wanted to try Windows 10, so I did the backup & got no error messages & it said the backup was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dixie Dazzle, Dec 6, 2021.

1. Help with Windows 7

My computer came with Windows 7, which I love. I wanted to try Windows 10, so I did the backup & got no error messages & it said the backup was complete. Next, I installed windows 10 with no problem, but I don't like it and want to go back to windows 7. When I try to restore my files, it says last backup not completed & cannot proceed with the restore.What can I do to get Windows 7 back?

:)

Dixie Dazzle, Dec 6, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 6, 2021
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Dec 6, 2021
  4. Help with Windows 7

Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

I got you all beat.

Step 1, there is no step 1.

Step 2, there is no step 1.

You already have win7.

PopcornMachine, Dec 6, 2021
Thema:

Help with Windows 7

1. Help with Windows 7 - Similar Threads - Help

2. Need help fixing right click IN the start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help fixing right click IN the start menu: While trying to fix a prior issue i descovered that my right click has refused to work in the start menu. To clarify i can click on the start menu just fine its in the search in the menu that the right click is not working. the menu that is supposed to pop up after the right...
  3. Need help fixing right click IN the start menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help fixing right click IN the start menu: While trying to fix a prior issue i descovered that my right click has refused to work in the start menu. To clarify i can click on the start menu just fine its in the search in the menu that the right click is not working. the menu that is supposed to pop up after the right...
  4. i need help with KB5034441 0x80070640 W10 Pro V22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help with KB5034441 0x80070640 W10 Pro V22H2: I NEED HELP WITH KB5034441 0X80070643 ERROR. I KEEP RCEIVING THIS UPDATE DAILY, I HAVE RECEIVED LATER KB'S & GENERAL UPDATES THAT INSTALL. I HAVE TRIED VARIOUS FIXES THAT WERE ON THE WEB, NONE WORKED. MY PC IS RUNNING W10 PRO V22H2. MANY THANKS IN ADVANCEEMAIL *** Email...
  5. i need help with KB5034441 0x80070640 W10 Pro V22H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i need help with KB5034441 0x80070640 W10 Pro V22H2: I NEED HELP WITH KB5034441 0X80070643 ERROR. I KEEP RCEIVING THIS UPDATE DAILY, I HAVE RECEIVED LATER KB'S & GENERAL UPDATES THAT INSTALL. I HAVE TRIED VARIOUS FIXES THAT WERE ON THE WEB, NONE WORKED. MY PC IS RUNNING W10 PRO V22H2. MANY THANKS IN ADVANCEEMAIL *** Email...
  6. i need help with KB5034441 0x80070640 W10 Pro V22H2

7. Can I have help recovering my account?

Can I have help recovering my account?: My account the one I'm using currently has been hacked and the email changed, I requested to change the email but it was recently canceled by the hacker. I still have access to the account for reasons I don't want to state for fear that the hacker will see this message but I...
  8. Can I have help recovering my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I have help recovering my account?: My account the one I'm using currently has been hacked and the email changed, I requested to change the email but it was recently canceled by the hacker. I still have access to the account for reasons I don't want to state for fear that the hacker will see this message but I...
  9. Different microsoft defenders!? One free, one paid - Please help me understand the differences

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different microsoft defenders!? One free, one paid - Please help me understand the differences: So it's been brought to my attention that there's "two different microsoft anti-virus programs". One is free, and come pre-installed, and one comes with the Microsoft Office 365 pack, which is payed. I noticed this due to me being able to open microsoft through settings on my...
  10. Different microsoft defenders!? One free, one paid - Please help me understand the differences

Different microsoft defenders!? One free, one paid - Please help me understand the differences: So it's been brought to my attention that there's "two different microsoft anti-virus programs". One is free, and come pre-installed, and one comes with the Microsoft Office 365 pack, which is payed. I noticed this due to me being able to open microsoft through settings on my...