Windows 10: Help with Windows Install....PLEASE HELP!

Discus and support Help with Windows Install....PLEASE HELP! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I am currently running a Mac and have built a new PC. I created an ISO startup USB through UUBYTEISOeditor and when the system starts up I receive a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by stevenevans9, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Help with Windows Install....PLEASE HELP!

So I am currently running a Mac and have built a new PC. I created an ISO startup USB through UUBYTEISOeditor and when the system starts up I receive a message saying a media driver is missing. I have watched countless videos and read articles and have tried all the work arounds like different USB port, Different USB stick and nothing works. I am running a Gigabyte X-570 gaming X motherboard and have updated the BIOS. PLEASE HELP!

:)

stevenevans9, Aug 3, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 3, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 3, 2020
  4. camoxiong Win User

Help with Windows Install....PLEASE HELP!

Window 7 installing help

I was installing window 7 ultimate and when I get to the "Completing installation..." and it freeze on me. Please help me.

camoxiong, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Help with Windows Install....PLEASE HELP!

1. Help with Windows Install....PLEASE HELP! - Similar Threads - Help Install PLEASE

2. Install error - Help please!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install error - Help please!: My laptop is currently running windows 11. For a reason unknown to me, it will not allow any updates to occur. I uninstalled many things and freed up enough space for the updates, thinking it was a space issue. However, nothing will install. When I try, I get the following...
  3. Windows 7 installation please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 installation please help: Hello I tried installing from windows 11 to windows 7 trough my hdd and when I was installing it said it will let me keep windows 11 in “windows.old” so I agreed and I downloaded it now as I did it I have an error “the computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an...
  4. Windows 7 installation please help

Windows 7 installation please help: Hello I tried installing from windows 11 to windows 7 trough my hdd and when I was installing it said it will let me keep windows 11 in “windows.old” so I agreed and I downloaded it now as I did it I have an error “the computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an...
  5. Help Please - Windows 11 Installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Please - Windows 11 Installation: I have a gigabyte bb50m k rev 1.0 motherboard which drivers should I install? I'm in the process of installing windows 11 on my new build and I'm stuck at the select drivers to install part. I downloaded windows 11 media creation tool on my USB flash drive but I'm still stuck...
  6. Help Please - Windows 11 Installation

Help Please - Windows 11 Installation: I have a gigabyte bb50m k rev 1.0 motherboard which drivers should I install? I'm in the process of installing windows 11 on my new build and I'm stuck at the select drivers to install part. I downloaded windows 11 media creation tool on my USB flash drive but I'm still stuck...
  7. Windows won’t install please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows won’t install please help: I recently bought a new hard drive for my pc cause I wanted to upgrade and I had nothing important on it anyway, but when I got to install windows on dvd (brand new copy) it loads to the windows logo (no loading circle underneath) for 2-3mins then goes to a light blue blank...
  8. windows installer is not accessible please help

windows installer is not accessible please help: submitted by /u/joenishi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hrk703/windows_installer_is_not_accessible_please_help/
  9. Windows Installer error please HELP!

Windows Installer error please HELP!: [ATTACH] I get this message everytime I start my PC anyone knows troubleshoot? https://preview.redd.it/xygqcwh0ezo41.jpg?width=860&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=ac65b7b43f0ea41486d0b7dbf84597976dd91d08 submitted by /u/Hadouken24 [link] [comments]...
  10. Help please Windows install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help please Windows install: So about a year and a half ago I tried changing the background of my lockscreen to some fbi thing for fun with some program it rebooted my laptop and a black screen came up with a cursor and I got a windows 10 install disc but then when I try to install it using the disc or...