Windows 10: Help with windows not loading my laptop's keyboard fast enough

Discus and support Help with windows not loading my laptop's keyboard fast enough in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I have a Medion Erazer X6805 and it has an RGB keyboard and a few other bits built-in. a few months back I had to wipe it and I deleted the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PWICHex, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Help with windows not loading my laptop's keyboard fast enough

Hi, I have a Medion Erazer X6805 and it has an RGB keyboard and a few other bits built-in. a few months back I had to wipe it and I deleted the recovery partition, since doing this I've noticed a big delay in how quick the drivers for the keyboard kick in (it opens a software called control center on boot) this also delays the RGB from kicking in and the trackpad feels laggy for a minute or so. I guess that the manufacturers set the control center app as a high priority on boot but I can't figure out how to do this. when I set it to high priority in task manager on the next reboot its reset back to normal.
    Can anyone advise me on how I can fix this? Thanks

submitted by /u/PWICHex
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/PWICHex, Feb 15, 2020

2. Windows 10 Laptop Keyboard Keys Acting Strange

Hi,

I realize that you are facing issues with the keyboard on your PC. I will try to help you with this issue.

Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to the laptop to check if that helps.

Further you may also use the onscreen keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Feb 15, 2020
  3. Disabling laptop keyboard

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As per the description. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I suggest you follow the steps below and check if that helps:

• Press Windows + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.
    • Find Keyboards in the list of devices and click the arrow to expand it.
    • Right-click on the internal keyboard and click Disable. If there is no Disable option listed, click
      Uninstall.
    • Click File>Exit. Your laptop’s internal keyboard should now be disabled.
    Note: If you had to choose Uninstall instead of Disable in step 4, the keyboard will be automatically detected and re-installed if you ever have the Device Manager scan for new hardware for some reason. If that happens you’ll need to repeat this procedure
    in order to uninstall it again.

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Feb 15, 2020
  4. Help with windows not loading my laptop's keyboard fast enough

I"m having a problem with the keyboard in Windows 10

Hi Robert,

I realize that you are facing issues with the keyboard. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to the laptop to check if that helps.

Further you may also use the onscreen keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

Help with windows not loading my laptop's keyboard fast enough

1. Help with windows not loading my laptop's keyboard fast enough - Similar Threads - Help loading laptop's

2. Cant load Youtube, or gmail fast enough.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant load Youtube, or gmail fast enough.: Hello, I built this new PC a few days ago. Here are the specs:Intel core I9 12900KNvidia RTX 308032GB DDR5 4000MhzI've had this issue ever since I had this pc, and I'm still having this problem. I've done everything. I've cleared catch, reinstalled windows, I've done a clean...
  3. Cant load Youtube, or gmail fast enough.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant load Youtube, or gmail fast enough.: Hello, I built this new PC a few days ago. Here are the specs:Intel core I9 12900KNvidia RTX 308032GB DDR5 4000MhzI've had this issue ever since I had this pc, and I'm still having this problem. I've done everything. I've cleared catch, reinstalled windows, I've done a clean...
  4. Need help with my Laptop's Keyboard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with my Laptop's Keyboard: Hi Guys. Im having trouble with my Windows laptop. For some strange reason the keyboard has gone crazy and its driving me crazy. After like 30 mins of turning it on, it strangely locks the shift key (like I was pressing it all the time) and it starts to invert all the...
  5. My Monitor shows RGB colours on any movement if it's fast enough. Help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Monitor shows RGB colours on any movement if it's fast enough. Help!: Whenever any fast movement occurs, red, blue, or green colours show up on the edge. When I'm playing games, it's really annoying. Please help! submitted by /u/ClaudeVS [link] [comments]...
  6. My skylake i7 @ 4ghz processor not fast enough for windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My skylake i7 @ 4ghz processor not fast enough for windows 10 ?: I only purchased this system 18 months ago. ITs blazing fast for me and gets my work done. I am having a real hard time thinking im supposed to demote it. Really ? What excuse do they wish for us to believe that this will not work out. Or is their actually a legitimate reason...
  7. My skylake i7 @ 4ghz processor not fast enough for windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Support
    My skylake i7 @ 4ghz processor not fast enough for windows 10 ?: I only purchased this system 18 months ago. ITs blazing fast for me and gets my work done. I am having a real hard time thinking im supposed to demote it. Really ? What excuse do they wish for us to believe that this will not work out. Or is their actually a legitimate reason...
  8. help fast

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    help fast: hi guys..iy donwload w10 and going istal and when checking for update stop ti 46%and dont move..nothing..cannit instal help.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-fast/c88ed69f-c181-4615-acdb-8cfc4876278f
  9. Can't get to a window fast enough!

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't get to a window fast enough!: When I click a program or window to bring it up, as soon as I try to move the mouse to it, it moves to the background before I can even get my mouse over it. Is there any way to increase the hang time of a window? This is very annoying about Windows 10. 77649
  10. Is my laptop powerful enough

in Windows 10 Support
    Is my laptop powerful enough: Hi I'm currently the proud owner of a 7-year-old (yes, really) Dell Latitude D830 laptop which has 4Gb of memory. Off the top of my head I can't remember the processor speed. It also has a 72Gb hard drive. At the moment I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate edition and am...