Windows 10: Help with windows reinstall

Discus and support Help with windows reinstall in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a doubt, so I got an ssd and hdd and I have windows installed on the ssd but all my libraries are on the hdd (Downloads, documents, videos etc.)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/XedRx, Apr 30, 2020.

1. /u/XedRx Win User

Help with windows reinstall

I have a doubt, so I got an ssd and hdd and I have windows installed on the ssd but all my libraries are on the hdd (Downloads, documents, videos etc.) will there be a problem when I reinstall windows and I try to reconnect the same libraries? because I dont want to format the hdd.

submitted by /u/XedRx
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/XedRx, Apr 30, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 30, 2020
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Apr 30, 2020
  4. Help with windows reinstall

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

Help with windows reinstall

1. Help with windows reinstall - Similar Threads - Help reinstall

2. Help with completely uninstalling then reinstalling Pic Collage!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with completely uninstalling then reinstalling Pic Collage!: Because I understand it to be a Unified Windows Platform UWP as I got it from the Microsoft Store. That’s why it doesn’t appear in the Control Panel for the Lists of Programs and Features, and so the Revo Uninstaller isn’t able to detect the program.So how can I completely...
  3. Help with completely uninstalling then reinstalling Pic Collage!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with completely uninstalling then reinstalling Pic Collage!: Because I understand it to be a Unified Windows Platform UWP as I got it from the Microsoft Store. That’s why it doesn’t appear in the Control Panel for the Lists of Programs and Features, and so the Revo Uninstaller isn’t able to detect the program.So how can I completely...
  4. Help with completely uninstalling then reinstalling Pic Collage!

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. So I decided to reinstall windows and i need help to make sure everything is fine.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So I decided to reinstall windows and i need help to make sure everything is fine.: So i reinstalled windows because i was experiencing these issues:Not being able to download anything from microsoft store kept loading for eternity, i tried.Windows update in settings just had a paused icon and said “Error occured Please reopen settings later” I always tried,...
  6. So I decided to reinstall windows and i need help to make sure everything is fine.

So I decided to reinstall windows and i need help to make sure everything is fine.: So i reinstalled windows because i was experiencing these issues:Not being able to download anything from microsoft store kept loading for eternity, i tried.Windows update in settings just had a paused icon and said “Error occured Please reopen settings later” I always tried,...
  7. Help! Reinstall windows without wiping the drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! Reinstall windows without wiping the drive.: Hi there, not used old Acer laptop in 5 years, I got to login on laptop which runs on Microsoft, but asking for password I used 5 years ago! Call Acer, they say call Microsoft and ask “reinstall windows but not to wipe drive”. I’ve called Microsoft and I’ve been passed around...
  8. Help! Reinstall windows without wiping the drive.

Help! Reinstall windows without wiping the drive.: Hi there, not used old Acer laptop in 5 years, I got to login on laptop which runs on Microsoft, but asking for password I used 5 years ago! Call Acer, they say call Microsoft and ask “reinstall windows but not to wipe drive”. I’ve called Microsoft and I’ve been passed around...
  9. Can you help me reinstall the Microsoft Photos App?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me reinstall the Microsoft Photos App?: My Photos App stopped being able to open my photos. I tried repair, then restart, but they didn't work, so then I uninstalled it. Now I can't seem to get it again in the Microsoft Store! Help please! Thank you...
  10. Can you help me reinstall the Microsoft Photos App?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can you help me reinstall the Microsoft Photos App?: My Photos App stopped being able to open my photos. I tried repair, then restart, but they didn't work, so then I uninstalled it. Now I can't seem to get it again in the Microsoft Store! Help please! Thank you...