Windows 10: Help with Windows store?

Discus and support Help with Windows store? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've been trying to get the windows store working properly for me again, but i have no luck so far. One of the applications i'm trying to update is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/S4t0FJWRA, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Help with Windows store?

I've been trying to get the windows store working properly for me again, but i have no luck so far. One of the applications i'm trying to update is stuck at "downloading" without a progress bar, and the other application had a recent update (FH4, so it definetely is broken on my side) but Windows Store insist that I don't have any errors. The Windows Store Apps troubleshooter is of no help too
    Any idea what i can do to fix it?

submitted by /u/S4t0FJWRA
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/S4t0FJWRA, Apr 8, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 8, 2020
  3. windows store

Hi Botlhe,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Apr 8, 2020
  4. Help with Windows store?

store

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community!

I would suggest you to clear the cache memory of the Windows Store app.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run window

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter.

Now try to open Windows store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

Help with Windows store?

1. Help with Windows store? - Similar Threads - Help store

2. I need install package of microsoft store app,please help

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I need install package of microsoft store app,please help: Microsoft store app not working in my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-install-package-of-microsoft-store/6b296452-9ebb-43af-af02-daa18f7c88f1
  3. I need install package of microsoft store app,please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need install package of microsoft store app,please help: Microsoft store app not working in my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-install-package-of-microsoft-store/6b296452-9ebb-43af-af02-daa18f7c88f1
  4. I need install package of microsoft store app,please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Recently fixed my pc, App Store different region, not able to sign in help?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Recently fixed my pc, App Store different region, not able to sign in help?: Got my pc fixed today with a working display, can’t access my account or sign in for there is a message saying there is a Java script error. I’m not able to access anything on my, nor am I able to update my pc either!...
  6. Need help with my Microsoft Store, it's not working properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with my Microsoft Store, it's not working properly.: Hi!I have problem my with Microsoft Store, I cannot update my apps and not even can't download any apps from Store. It says: "Something unexpected happened".Please reply me as soon as possible. Sincerely Sadiq...
  7. Need help with my Microsoft Store, it's not working properly.

Need help with my Microsoft Store, it's not working properly.: Hi!I have problem my with Microsoft Store, I cannot update my apps and not even can't download any apps from Store. It says: "Something unexpected happened".Please reply me as soon as possible. Sincerely Sadiq...
  8. Help with Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with Microsoft store: Microsoft store will not open or other Microsoft apps. Pc won’t let me click on help to get advice from Microsoft. Antivirus not working either. All updates in settings are up to date. Tried the fix on the app in settings still nothing any ideas....
  9. Help with Microsoft store

Help with Microsoft store: Microsoft store will not open or other Microsoft apps. Pc won’t let me click on help to get advice from Microsoft. Antivirus not working either. All updates in settings are up to date. Tried the fix on the app in settings still nothing any ideas....
  10. need help with microsoft store

need help with microsoft store: When i press sign in nothing happends so without signing in i cant download apps or appdate apps so can someone please help me with this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-microsoft-store/d5e9c6ad-02a2-41d8-9185-a1f78cb989bc