Windows 10: help with wireless earpiece

Discus and support help with wireless earpiece in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can someone please help? My mom recently gave me a Plantronix BT900 wireless earpiece, and I'm not sure how to get it working properly. The night she... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rcavanaugh, Jan 24, 2021.

1. help with wireless earpiece

Can someone please help? My mom recently gave me a Plantronix BT900 wireless earpiece, and I'm not sure how to get it working properly. The night she gave it to me, I plugged the wireless adapter into my laptop and the headset said "PC connected," but it did not appear that it was working. Upon further playing around, I got it to work, but only with applications that allow me to switch audio devices. This means I can record and presumably play back in Audacity, I can use NVDA which is my screen reader with it, I can use Zara which is radio automation software with it, and presumably, though I haven't tried either yet, Zoom and Skype. My settings say it's the default communications device, what this means as opposed to the default device I'm not sure, but if I can't switch the audio device from within the application, audio from that application comes from the computer's speakers. Is this the way things are supposed to work, or if not how can I fix this?

:)

rcavanaugh, Jan 24, 2021

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jan 24, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 24, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

help with wireless earpiece

Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, help with wireless earpiece :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

help with wireless earpiece

1. help with wireless earpiece - Similar Threads - help wireless earpiece

2. Connect Wireless existing help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connect Wireless existing help: I need help with this. is ready for you to connect wirelessly. Version: 10.0.22621.1 Protected content can't be viewed on this device. Press Ctrl + S to open Settings. I can’t login or exit the screen. I have tried multiple times turning off and on. Please help me get out of...
  3. My PC stopped recognizing my earpiece.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC stopped recognizing my earpiece.: Suddenly my PC can't find my earpiece. I noticed that sounds are playing on the speaker after inserting the earpiece even though it was working fine just a day before. I tried the earpiece with my phone and tab and it worked except on my PC...
  4. My PC stopped recognizing my earpiece.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC stopped recognizing my earpiece.: Suddenly my PC can't find my earpiece. I noticed that sounds are playing on the speaker after inserting the earpiece even though it was working fine just a day before. I tried the earpiece with my phone and tab and it worked except on my PC...
  5. Wireless Projecting help needed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wireless Projecting help needed: Help, I can wirelessly project from my surface go 2 to my surface pro 4, but im trying to project my surface pro 4 to my surface go 2, but it doesnt work. Can anyone help? surface go 2 is not up-to-date on updates, while surface pro 4 is. submitted by /u/EmersonOwO [link]...
  6. broken earpiece in home computer jack

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    broken earpiece in home computer jack: Hello I broken my earpiece in to my home computer jack I would like to know how to get it out with out going to the store to repair it. Are they any D.U.Y at home....
  7. Get earpiece/headphones to function as microphone

Get earpiece/headphones to function as microphone: I just got a new desktop and when I plug in my earpiece with a built in mic or my sony wh1000xm3 using a cable, a popup from realtek audio comes up asking whether a plugged it a 'line in/headset/microphone'. When choosing headset option, there is audio through the device but...
  8. Help Connecting To Wireless Internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help Connecting To Wireless Internet: Whenever I hit the lil network bar, it doesnt show networks. It doesnt show any when i ask it to search for networks. When i run a diagnostic its about a ethernet cable and not wireless, every other device connected to my internet works fine. My computer was working fine and...
  9. Wireless 2nd monitor help

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Wireless 2nd monitor help: So I use my 50" TV as my main monitor but sometimes I want to use the computer while we watch TV. I want to wireless connect the monitor, which is an AOC I2269Vw. I have a GeForce GTX 970 (tho I have been mulling an upgrade) Anyone have any suggestions on what wireless unit...
  10. my earpiece don't work

my earpiece don't work: i just installed linux mint on my pc alongside windows 10, then upon a sudden my headphone port isn't working on the windos 10 os anymore, but the headphone port works on the linux mint os. Now i have updated all the drivers concerning audio on my pc, still no sound on my...