Windows 10: Help with Xbox to Windows 10

Discus and support Help with Xbox to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I'm trying to get Minecraft for Windows 10 free because I heard that if you have it on an Xbox One you can get it for free on computer (because you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by IlIlIlIlI, Mar 26, 2019.

1. IlIlIlIlI Win User

Help with Xbox to Windows 10

So I'm trying to get Minecraft for Windows 10 free because I heard that if you have it on an Xbox One you can get it for free on computer (because you already own it). But I still have to purchase it. Is there something I'm missing?

:)

IlIlIlIlI, Mar 26, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 26, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 26, 2019
  4. Help with Xbox to Windows 10

Xbox Controller in Windows

Hey there Tomas

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you try updating
    your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

If the issue persists, I strongly
    recommend contacting our Xbox Customer Support
    for further troubleshooting steps.

Kindly update us with the results.

XBF Erick C, Mar 26, 2019
Thema:

Help with Xbox to Windows 10

1. Help with Xbox to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Help Xbox

2. Help Xbox Game launch error 0xc0000005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Xbox Game launch error 0xc0000005: I'm desperate I tried every guide and every command prompt. I purchased my legion go and as my first game I downloaded Sea of thieves. After the update every time I start it shows me the codeI'm desperate I tried every guide and every command prompt. I purchased my legion go...
  3. Help Xbox Game launch error 0xc0000005

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help Xbox Game launch error 0xc0000005: I'm desperate I tried every guide and every command prompt. I purchased my legion go and as my first game I downloaded Sea of thieves. After the update every time I start it shows me the codeI'm desperate I tried every guide and every command prompt. I purchased my legion go...
  4. Microsoft xbox app sucks on pc help broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft xbox app sucks on pc help broken: i have been on so many calls and done so many things and the app just wont work. i pay for gamepass but cant play. update ur damn app microsoft and its been like this for at least a year. please can someone twll me how to fix this i have tried EVERYTHING....
  5. Microsoft xbox app sucks on pc help broken

Microsoft xbox app sucks on pc help broken: i have been on so many calls and done so many things and the app just wont work. i pay for gamepass but cant play. update ur damn app microsoft and its been like this for at least a year. please can someone twll me how to fix this i have tried EVERYTHING....
  6. Can someone please help me? My games keep downloading after i uninstall them on the xbox...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone please help me? My games keep downloading after i uninstall them on the xbox...: EVERY SINGLE TIME i restart my Windows 11 Gaming laptop; Remnant 2, Car Mechanic sim and one other game, keep downloading after i uninstall them but only after i restart my laptop.I restart my laptop every single day and every time i do they are immediately installing. ive...
  7. Can someone please help me? My games keep downloading after i uninstall them on the xbox...

Can someone please help me? My games keep downloading after i uninstall them on the xbox...: EVERY SINGLE TIME i restart my Windows 11 Gaming laptop; Remnant 2, Car Mechanic sim and one other game, keep downloading after i uninstall them but only after i restart my laptop.I restart my laptop every single day and every time i do they are immediately installing. ive...
  8. Geting problem in downloading Xbox Identity Provider it said error code 0x80073cfb please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Geting problem in downloading Xbox Identity Provider it said error code 0x80073cfb please help: So I want to download Xbox Identity Provider but when i try to download it they says something happened at the end when i click on details it show error code 0x80073cfb i dont know why its happen i try many steps to fix this problem but noting happends please someone help...
  9. Geting problem in downloading Xbox Identity Provider it said error code 0x80073cfb please help

Geting problem in downloading Xbox Identity Provider it said error code 0x80073cfb please help: So I want to download Xbox Identity Provider but when i try to download it they says something happened at the end when i click on details it show error code 0x80073cfb i dont know why its happen i try many steps to fix this problem but noting happends please someone help...
  10. Can anyone help me to solve this error? When i invite my friend in xbox game pass game we...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me to solve this error? When i invite my friend in xbox game pass game we...: Can anyone help me to solve this error? When i invite my friend in xbox game pass game we connect with us this erorr is "Teredo is unable to qualify"...